The Girl Of My Dreams Dumped Me...a Wake Up Call To Get On The Big 3

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Firstly, I sympathize with everyone here, and despite me thinking this section of the forum is not really good for a person's mental health, I just needed to post this to let everyone know of what happened.

So actually, compared to some of the people on here, I am not justified to complain about my situation, because I could have it a lot worse. I'm 6'5, broad shouldered and overall pretty strong, have a good degree from a good school, have been told I'm handsome by many girls in the past, had girls chase me, life was good. I'm 24 by the way.

However, in the past 2 years, my hair has been decimated, and it is diffusing in a nw5 pattern. My hairline is see through, crown has rapidly faded to the point it is almost gone, and the stuff in the middle is there but diffusing too. I didn't think to get on anything, because at the time I was with a girl who loved me, and I loved her as well, and thought that it'll slow down on its own and she'll still like me for all my other positive qualities.

But, yesterday she dropped a hammer on me that she wants to end this (out of no-where, I did nothing wrong or different than what I usually did) and she went no contact on me. I pleaded to ask her what I did wrong, and she just said that she just wants to be friends, and kept her comments terse and cold.

Naturally, I was dumbfounded, but deep down, I know what the reason is. Despite being in great shape, low bf, my face has never looked better, I simply realized how big of a deal breaker this is, especially for a girl like her who is very attractive and can get pretty much any guy.

So, let this just serve as a warning to anyone in a relationship thinking that it will all be good. I just went and bought some 5% minoxidil and made a doctor's appointment to get finasteride, hopefully since my loss is recent i'll be able to make a recovery.

The moral of the story: I believed in ideals and not in reality, and it cost me. And now the girl of my dreams dumped me and I feel like sh*t, with sh*t hair to go with it. I would do anything to go back in time and start treatment early enough.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
She found another dude.
In case you didn't know.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
@CaptainForehead , obviously I know, and it sucks. But I also know the reason why she was looking for another guy, since when we met I was a NW1.

Her loss.
Now you can begin searching for a girl who really likes you for your strengths -- your height, build, and education.
There are girls who prefer that over short NW1s.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Her loss.
Now you can begin searching for a girl who really likes you for your strengths -- your height, build, and education.
There are girls who prefer that over short NW1s.

forgot about like confidence

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Note, I didn't mention any of these other qualities to brag. I am humble about everything and do not look down on anyone for any reason.

I mentioned them to highlight that I've realized you are never safe, even if you do everything else right.

Even if I make a recovery on the big 3, the fact that I lost a girl after she said she loved me for so long, had so many good memories with, will haunt me for a while.

And the thing is, I can't blame her. She can't control her attraction, it's a biological impulse.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Note, I didn't mention any of these other qualities to brag. I am humble about everything and do not look down on anyone for any reason.

I mentioned them to highlight that I've realized you are never safe.

groundbreaking

flash

breaking

more in 11

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
You seem quite obsessed with big c**** lately shook.
I just find it hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at the thread where I got it from.

The replies where absolute GOLD

But on a serious note, a big dick will empower any women it comes in contact with. Automatically making them submissive.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just find it hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at the thread where I got it from.

But on a serious note, a big dick will empower any women it comes in contact with. Automatically making them submissive.

recently discovered a 24 years old DOM virgin with 9in on lookism

lol at some aspies there

shookwun

Reaction score
recently discovered a 24 years old DOM virgin with 9in on lookism

lol at some aspies there
doesn't make sense. Even if you are an aspie, which I could understand hindering your ability to meet women in real life, you should still be able to get a chick online.

That;s the beauty of online dating it helps socially inept men, and the who are other wise weird get pre-determined, and selected dates. Even if they mess up, it's still a score.

problem is, if you're not at least a six/10 you will might become more depressed then you were initially. I have met lot's of guys, who have been on POF, and Tinder for months and have gotten nothing. First time I started using it, I was getting dates within days, and messaging tons of chicks.

Average guys will have better odds, meeting a chick in real life.

Even as a six, you will struggle online though. Chicks might give you there number, but a lot will forget about you. Your looks determine how excited she is to meet up with you. If she's handing her number out to a bunch of studs, and seemingly talking to all of you. It's like getting shortlisted for a interview. Eventually you will fade out.

I have had encounters where it felt like pulling teeth with hot chicks. if they are rely into you.. it's not hard to figure out. If you feel like you're on a limb, it's a waste of time.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Thread link?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
doesn't make sense. Even if you are an aspie, which I could understand hindering your ability to meet women in real life, you should still be able to get a chick online.

That;s the beauty of online dating it helps socially inept men, and the who are other wise weird get pre-determined, and selected dates. Even if they mess up, it's still a score.

problem is, if you're not at least a six/10 you will might become more depressed then you were initially. I have met lot's of guys, who have been on POF, and Tinder for months and have gotten nothing. First time I started using it, I was getting dates within days, and messaging tons of chicks.

Average guys will have better odds, meeting a chick in real life.

Even as a six, you will struggle online though. Chicks might give you there number, but a lot will forget about you. Your looks determine how excited she is to meet up with you. If she's handing her number out to a bunch of studs, and seemingly talking to all of you. It's like getting shortlisted for a interview. Eventually you will fade out.

I have had encounters where it felt like pulling teeth with hot chicks. if they are rely into you.. it's not hard to figure out. If you feel like you're on a limb, it's a waste of time.

he was in bed with girl

she begged to bang her with that tool

he refused

he is 7/10 at least (for my rating system)

http://lookism.net/User-iftsj

big dick is must have to enjoy life on the same level as hair and bones

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatintheworld sorry about what happened bro. breaking up with someone you loved (or still love) is a loss. it takes some suffering to get past that kind of loss but things will get better.

as for the reasons, do you truly feel it was only the hair loss, or the way it made you act? i know that it can make you feel subconsciously insecure and less confident, which makes us turn inward and stop reaching out and communicating with people the way we used to. if you dig a little deeper, do you truly believe you were acting the same even after noticing hair loss?

don't get me wrong, it is still hair loss that DID this to you. but maybe what really made her run was a combination of the hair itself and the impact it had on your personality.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Firstly, I sympathize with everyone here, and despite me thinking this section of the forum is not really good for a person's mental health, I just needed to post this to let everyone know of what happened.

So actually, compared to some of the people on here, I am not justified to complain about my situation, because I could have it a lot worse. I'm 6'5, broad shouldered and overall pretty strong, have a good degree from a good school, have been told I'm handsome by many girls in the past, had girls chase me, life was good. I'm 24 by the way.

However, in the past 2 years, my hair has been decimated, and it is diffusing in a nw5 pattern. My hairline is see through, crown has rapidly faded to the point it is almost gone, and the stuff in the middle is there but diffusing too. I didn't think to get on anything, because at the time I was with a girl who loved me, and I loved her as well, and thought that it'll slow down on its own and she'll still like me for all my other positive qualities.

But, yesterday she dropped a hammer on me that she wants to end this (out of no-where, I did nothing wrong or different than what I usually did) and she went no contact on me. I pleaded to ask her what I did wrong, and she just said that she just wants to be friends, and kept her comments terse and cold.

Naturally, I was dumbfounded, but deep down, I know what the reason is. Despite being in great shape, low bf, my face has never looked better, I simply realized how big of a deal breaker this is, especially for a girl like her who is very attractive and can get pretty much any guy.

So, let this just serve as a warning to anyone in a relationship thinking that it will all be good. I just went and bought some 5% minoxidil and made a doctor's appointment to get finasteride, hopefully since my loss is recent i'll be able to make a recovery.

The moral of the story: I believed in ideals and not in reality, and it cost me. And now the girl of my dreams dumped me and I feel like sh*t, with sh*t hair to go with it. I would do anything to go back in time and start treatment early enough.
There must've been some signs you noticed leading up to the break up.

Even subtle changes in her rhythm or behavior that raised red flags. How long were you dating?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
@PappinAce , @Marky , about a year and a half. Maybe I did project some insecurity unknowingly, for instance whenever we would watch a movie I would always be sure to get up at the same time she did so she couldn't see the top of my head...I would say I need to go to the bathroom or some stupid excuse like that.

I also wouldn't really let her touch my head, obviously to disrattle the "illusion" of my ever increasing combover...but again these things were subtle and besides that I didn't do anything different.

So I agree, some of it was my fault I guess, overall it is just a terrible situation.