The Girl Of My Dreams Dumped Me...a Wake Up Call To Get On The Big 3

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if you do it after she has worked an 8hr shift. Or after she has been dancing and sweating at the club for a few hours.
What is wrong with you? That is the best flavor! Soap smell is disgusting on the tongue
:p

Tapajer1991

Reaction score
So true @SBAmerican, having a hairline is soo vital in today's society. Today I was working and I was talking to someone, I don't think there wasn't a time that person didn't take a peak at my receding hairline. I tried to put on hat but I can't do it anymore.
I'm a Norwood 3 right now but my temples are basically gone at this point. sh*t is not fun when people starring it.

Tapajer1991

Reaction score
Get used to people having conversations with your hairline.
:D

Eyes constantly glancing back n fourth.

Hairline
eyes
hairline
eyes
Theyhr

Hairline
eyes
hairline
eyes[

Hairline
eyes
hairline
eyes
The thing I do now, is too keep a distance when I'm talking to someone, I lean my heard a bit. sh*t is tough but I already know what they have on the minds. 2017 will be my last year with a receding hairline, I'll do a transplant 2018.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Poem: ( what if life was like jersey shore? I wish I never slept with the dirty W-ore.) lol j/k

The Op mentions what he has going for him, but he never mentioned his financial situation, he could be broke(big minus!) or too rich and or too controlling, also his young age could be a minus too, an older, more mature, more experienced guy most of the time has more game(money car, sex, good conversation etc.) than a younger guy and takes the younger guys woman sometimes. Also if she was "the girl of your dreams" and you were the man of her dreams, she'd stay with you, no if's ands or "butts" about it. You still got your youth OP, move on with your life. No sense being young and depressed, Get what you can while you can.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me about it: I'm Norwood 4 with a huge forehead. I don't even mention how people look at me.

It's getting f*****g boring. You are NW3 you have much more hair on your vertex then me.

NW4 = ALSO NO HAIR ON VERTEX:

6-2.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes you do. Whether you like it or not. Even if you do it after she has worked an 8hr shift. Or after she has been dancing and sweating at the club for a few hours. You have to do what you have to do or you will lose her to somebody that will enjoy the forbidden fruit.
This explains everythi
It's getting f*****g boring. You are NW3 you have much more hair on your vertex then me.

NW4 = ALSO NO HAIR ON VERTEX:

6-2.jpg

this.

Dude shaved his head and it was a NW3. All that was bald were the temples. (his spacing and hair was dense)

If he's a NW4, then i am at a NW5

When I shave my head looks like diffuse patches. Let's not forget my horseshoe lightening also..... when grown out sides are dark ash, while the top is light brown!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to eat the pussy.

Foreplay is king.

I had my doubts about you... but... you guys, are becoming like my family. *sheds a tear* I am so proud of you guys.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hairline
eyes
hairline
eyes

literally had this happen to me a few weeks ago...but it was like, mostly at my hair line. I called her out on it though. I get pissed pretty easily when people stare at my hair. "what the f*** are your eyes looking at??" Luckily for me, people tell me when I am upset, or angry I am intimidating as f***.. I am mostly upset or angry, and this is why people don't actually say sh*t about my rotting, diseased termites nest.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I already said many times, my hair looked fuller because I buzzed it, and my vertex thinning didn't look that bad as a consequence.

No matter, though, my hair is getting worse real fast, soon I'll be Norwood 5, so no point discussing.

Take your finasteride and the discussion if you ever hit Norwood 6 or Norwood 10 in the future is over.

People arround the world have diabetes, cancer, hiv, fat, anorexia, baldness, depression,
multiple sclerosis,poverty, unemployment, lonliness, heavy fate. and 1'000'000'000 other problems....

You and me and many other guys our fate is the baldness......and trust me i have many other problems in my life....

But I'm trying to make the best of it and not fall into self-pity!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
dantes hair on scalp was thinning a lot are u blind?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
I'm willing to believe Dante's hair is as bad as he says it is. Plus, I believe Dante's pain is real. All pain relative.
Give him a break!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Solution : Finasteride

Finasteride is no solution, at least not for many people. Some people get terrible sides and have to go off it, and for some people the medication simply does not work at all. If Finasteride truly was a solution or a "cure" as you make it out to be, why is there still bald people walking down the streets? If it was so amazing, wouldn't everyone take it to save/restore their hair?