The Girl Of My Dreams Dumped Me...a Wake Up Call To Get On The Big 3

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is no solution, at least not for many people. Some people get terrible sides and have to go off it, and for some people the medication simply does not work at all. If Finasteride truly was a solution or a "cure" as you make it out to be, why is there still bald people walking down the streets? If it was so amazing, wouldn't everyone take it to save/restore their hair?

The question is what is bald?
Every human will lose hair in his life or the hair becomes thinner and thinner (aging process)
Why do the most men after 40 years have thinning hair? Because it's a aging process.

No one will ever have the same hair when he was a teenager

If you are a norwood 3 then you are for the most human NOT bald.
They do not recognize it

Finasteride works fine when you are young.
The older they become = worse is the result

You see good results after taking finasteride if the clients are young.
You see bad results after taking finasteride if the clients are old/older.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I thought Finasteride success rate was usually attributed to how severe the hair loss is?

I haven't tried it yet , thats why I wonder. I am 18 with very severe hairloss genetics.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey dante , bro are you still on propecia ?
me i keep taking it despite ED because i value hair more than everything else .
And i lift at the gym to get a perfect body

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My son started taking finasteride when he was 18 1/2. His temples continue to recede, and he is still thinning diffusely. Perhaps his hair would be worse at this point had he never taken it, but he's having far from "good results."

EvilLocks

Reaction score
The question is what is bald?
Every human will lose hair in his life or the hair becomes thinner and thinner (aging process)
Why do the most men after 40 years have thinning hair? Because it's a aging process.

No one will ever have the same hair when he was a teenager

If you are a norwood 3 then you are for the most human NOT bald.
They do not recognize it

The aging process, really? Is that what you tell the young 22 year-old NW5 guy (or girl), that it's natural, it's the aging process? Reality check: This disease has nothing to do with aging, it has everything to do with GENETICS. If baldness really was a product of the aging process, then why aren't ALL men over 40 bald (or women)? And some men do die with a full head of hair, they are rare but it's definitely possible.
Also there are several young men on this forum who tried Finasteride and it didn't work for them. It didn't work for me either, but since I'm a woman that could be part of the reason. It's a bigger chance it will work if you're young and have most of your hair sure, but it's not a given that it will work - which many people on this forum are proof of.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
but all of you that are suicidal, take dutasteride it will work. more sides effect but better than suicide.
i know this is harsh , but this is all we have now.

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Its exactly the different way. Read the big study, best result had older men 30+ afaik

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are pathetic guys... only I hear excuses to not hit the gym harder (do you even lift, bro?)

neck/traps/shoulders baby, it's all you need not hair

shookwun

Reaction score
sad-frog-meme-abs.jpg

80c143604262f6ea9d442b23f661a6b0.jpg

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My son started taking finasteride when he was 18 1/2. His temples continue to recede, and he is still thinning diffusely. Perhaps his hair would be worse at this point had he never taken it, but he's having far from "good results."

Finasteride is NOT a miracle or a magic potion.
The goal is to stop the hair loss or slow it down.
There are many 5 years studies and it works for 90 % of all users.
The maximum of the effect is after minimum 1 year
Hair growth is a nice side effect but very rare.

https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/patient-photos/

Some people have thin hair some amazing fat hair, some NW1 some NW3 some NW5.

As an example i have amazing thin hair my sisters also.
With finasteride i will not have a recovery to fat hair. It's my genetic.

Same with a hair transplant you will never have hair like some one without male pattern baldness.

But you can have a illusion of a full head guy.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The aging process, really? Is that what you tell the young 22 year-old NW5 guy (or girl), that it's natural, it's the aging process? Reality check: This disease has nothing to do with aging, it has everything to do with GENETICS. If baldness really was a product of the aging process, then why aren't ALL men over 40 bald (or women)? And some men do die with a full head of hair, they are rare but it's definitely possible.
Also there are several young men on this forum who tried Finasteride and it didn't work for them. It didn't work for me either, but since I'm a woman that could be part of the reason. It's a bigger chance it will work if you're young and have most of your hair sure, but it's not a given that it will work - which many people on this forum are proof of.

Yes aging process really! I do not speak about a 22 year old guy.
Full head after 40 is rare. The most men have some hair loss but i don't mean with hair loss -> NW6
There is a big study (german) that only 25 % of all men after 40 have FULL HEAD like a young man.

I work in a really big company and guys after 35/40 with a FULL HEAD and perfect hair like a teenager is very very rare.

This guy is RARE:

MTE5NDg0MDU1MTA5OTkzOTk5.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
take dutasteride it will work.

I did and no, it doesn't, not for everyone. these statements get people in trouble. I wish we could all be HONEST and REALISTIC and just say, "there's a good chance it will slow down your hair loss" instead of "it will work". it's not true. there are countless people on here that have tried dutasteride to no avail.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to @N003, your kid must be one of the 10% who does not respond to finasteride. But, hey, 90% does, so hairloss is solved. :rolleyes:

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to @N003, your kid must be one of the 10% who does not respond to finasteride. But, hey, 90% does, so hairloss is solved. :rolleyes:

This is life!
Some survive cancer others die......
Some survive hiv others die.....

There is no 100% guarantee.... for nothing in your life:rolleyes:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is also true that - apart from this forum - people have difficulties in believing in rogaine or finasteride because the expected time before you see some results is unfortunately linked to the hair cycle and therefore ridicuously slow.

I am unsure many balding guys would accept to take one/two types of drugs daily knowing they might in six months see their hairloss has slowed down or stopped. Not everyone is so patient.