My Regimen
Reaction score
This is life!
Some survive cancer others die......
Some survive hiv others die.....

There is no 100% guarantee.... for nothing in your life:rolleyes:
Based on what you just wrote, would you have suggested:
"Solution: chemo" to a cancer patient, as you suggested
"Solution: finasteride" to an Androgenetic Alopecia patient? Do you not think the cancer patient might have thought you were being just a bit condescending?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on what you just wrote, would you have suggested:
"Solution: chemo" to a cancer patient, as you suggested
"Solution: finasteride" to an Androgenetic Alopecia patient? Do you not think the cancer patient might have thought you were being just a bit condescending?

Nope i had cancer just read my old post:rolleyes:

But my parents gave me the gift "strength"

Be strenght in your life.

shookwun

Reaction score
And be confident, of course. Never met an ugly, framecel guy who was actually confident, though, life is strange, isn't it?
Plenty of twinks with scrawny frames who are confident

Sounds like you took another dose of dope.

shookwun

Reaction score
I guess it's because I don't lift. The only one who looks doped as f*** is you. Gymcelling is taking its toll, it seems.
Such a pathetic exsistance

Sob, I don't have a big frame, and body.!

Go lift you whiny b**ch, and make something of yourself.

Be a man for once in your life.

Wah, I don't have hair. sob

Get a transplant

Funny how it's only the incels who cope, and do nothing about there problems.. Seems to be a correlation with doing nothing, and going no where in life. With the exception of Captain Forhead, because he lifts, has over 250,000 in savings. Dudes legit.

Everyone else tackles there problems head on.

Self pity-cel

Shookwun approved

shookwun

Reaction score
And here we go again with a life built on excuses.

I was balding at fifteen-sixteen, and had a pathetically scrawny physique. Everyone I knew was bigger then me, and it didn't help I was short at the time. I am the poster boy of the ugly duckling who is self-made.

I am what I like to call half genetic trash - half great.

I have a handsome face, but starting balding as a teenager with very thin-fine hair. On top of that, having a trash frame, and scrawny muscles to the point where a high school girl was bigger then me on average.

Do you ever get tired of pitying yourself. it will get you no where in life.

I have been there.

I am not most the educated, but I made better decisions then almost everybody I know. I make six figures without a university education.

I used to be scrawny with 10 half-11 inch arms, at a fly weight of 125lb at 5'9-5'10. I weigh closer to 190LB now OF solid lean, vascular muscle. NO FAT BLOOF

Came from a shitty upbringing, didn't even live with my parents. Have my own pad now.

WTF DO YOU KNOW ABOUT STRUGGLES. boohoo, life is so hard. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN?

blackg

Reaction score
The aging process, really? Is that what you tell the young 22 year-old NW5 guy (or girl), that it's natural, it's the aging process? Reality check: This disease has nothing to do with aging, it has everything to do with GENETICS. If baldness really was a product of the aging process, then why aren't ALL men over 40 bald (or women)? And some men do die with a full head of hair, they are rare but it's definitely possible.
Also there are several young men on this forum who tried Finasteride and it didn't work for them. It didn't work for me either, but since I'm a woman that could be part of the reason. It's a bigger chance it will work if you're young and have most of your hair sure, but it's not a given that it will work - which many people on this forum are proof of.
You sound so worldly and mature in this post, Evil. I'm impressed!

shookwun

Reaction score
Keeping sipping your cope like a good boy.

Time to see a shrink.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the reason why he continues to bald, and look like he's from a concentration camp

FACE IS THE REASON :D:rolleyes:

I have little sympathy for Dante about his hair troubles, or problems with teeth, acne, physique. Because they can all be fixed with time and money. A truly ugly face however, if that is what he has, is out of his control. Some very expensive surgeries might help but he will probably never have a handsome face. Don't pretend like that's something you've ever had to deal with.

shookwun

Reaction score
Send your photo to Joan, and let her tell us if you are over exaggerating your attractiveness or not.

I am starting to think you suffer from a very bad form of self pity, and BDD.

So apparently your entire face is deformed by how you describe yourself.

blackg

Reaction score
Do you ever get tired of pitying yourself. it will get you no where in life.
This I agree with. There comes a point where you have to take control and kick self pity in the ***!
I won't lie, I still have my moments of weakness and it can get exhausting always fighting the depression but, what can ya do?
We have to keep moving.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
I have little sympathy for Dante about his hair troubles, or problems with teeth, acne, physique. Because they can all be fixed with time and money. A truly ugly face however, if that is what he has, is out of his control. Some very expensive surgeries might help but he will probably never have a handsome face. Don't pretend like that's something you've ever had to deal with.
Exactly. it can be fixed.

Mate, thin hair, over prominent forehead, and balding ruined my aesthetics.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Send your photo to Joan, and let her tell us if you are over exaggerating your attractiveness or not.

I would be interested in this as well, to see whether Dante is exaggerating.
Shook you know full well that face is the most important thing. More important than hair (assuming you're not NW7 and can recover decent coverage with transplants), more important than physique, more important than salary (to me). All of those things are technically within your control.

When something goes outside your control, when there's no amount of time, or money, or work, that can improve it - that's when the panic, the depression, the hopelessness sets in. It makes hairloss look easy in comparison.

shookwun

Reaction score
Shook you know full well that face is the most important thing. More important than hair (assuming you're not NW7 and can recover decent coverage with transplants), more important than physique, more important than salary (to me). All of those things are technically within your control. When something goes outside your control, when there's no amount of time, or money, or work, that can improve it - that's when the panic, the depression, the hopelessness sets in.
Of course face is most important.

he makes it sound like he is missing a few chromosomes, and is deformed because of this.

blackg

Reaction score
Shook you know full well that face is the most important thing. More important than hair (assuming you're not NW7 and can recover decent coverage with transplants), more important than physique, more important than salary (to me). All of those things are technically within your control.

When something goes outside your control, when there's no amount of time, or money, or work, that can improve it - that's when the panic, the depression, the hopelessness sets in. It makes hairloss look easy in comparison.
Yep, I agree with Dench on this one. The face is very important, Shookwun. If you do indeed have a handsome face then you immediately have an advantage.
Let's be realistic here.

shookwun

Reaction score
Does that discredit me from everything I achieved from scratch.

It gets tiring reading the same bullshit every day.

I have struggled my entire life with low self-esteem, anxiety and pitying myself.

Fix what you have control over.

Modern surgery can fix a lot.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Shookwun, I don't think a 53-year-old woman is the person to judge Dante's looks. I think Wolf Pack is the guy for that. I can't see him through the eyes of those his age. It's true that some aspects of his appearance can be improved. Depending on the type of his acne scars, though, he may not have huge improvement. My sister suffered from cystic acne and had dermabrasion/fillers years ago, with little improvement. I'm sure procedures have since improved; how much, I don't know. A rhinoplasty could make a world of difference. I had one at 15, and my profile improved immensely. He could try a hair transplant, but not everyone has success (I pray my son will be a good candidate should he choose that route someday). Braces are an easy fix for this teeth. I kind of agree with him and Cope4Life on the physique, though. It sounds as though my son is the same height and has a similar frame to both of them. He weighs 124 pounds. I'm small myself, but I lift faithfully and heavy for me, and I'm not lying when I say my forearms are bigger than his upper arms. He's a toothpick. Sure, he could improve his physique, but without steroids, I don't see him making significant gains. Just my thoughts.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does that discredit me from everything I achieved from scratch.

It gets tiring reading the same bullshit every day.

I have struggled my entire life with low self-esteem, anxiety and pitying myself.

Fix what you have control over.

Modern surgery can fix a lot.

Shook. Did you have any work done?