The Girl Of My Dreams Dumped Me...a Wake Up Call To Get On The Big 3

shookwun

Reaction score
Your personality is as genetic as your looks.

Have you ever seen someone become a completely different person by sheer will?

That just doesn't happen. You can only be yourself.
People seem to think they can re-invent themselves into a stronger & more powerful former version,.

Do you know how many times I have heard, you are so much like your father from friends, and family. I personally tell them I dont see it at all, but they ensure me that I am so much like him on how i compose myself, and talk.

Although a nervous personality disorder like anxiety will hold you back from being your true potential. Stack that with low self-esteem, and you can have a sheltered person who goes from being eccentric to quiet, and timid.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugly or not ugly....this guy is happy with his life has an amazing wife and nice children....

You complain how unfair and mean the world is but many of you all do the same:

You describe this person from this video as ugly.

What an irony!

blackg

Reaction score
Maybe this "ugly" guy makes Fred and Shook feel better about the way they themselves look.

They are two magnificent slayers after all.
They both love telling everyone about their imaginary sex lives.

You can tell a lot about the character of a man who constantly brags.
Even if that bragging is done in a matter of fact kind of way.

blackg

Reaction score
Ugly or not ugly....this guy is happy with his life has an amazing wife and nice children....

You complain how unfair and mean the world is but many of you all do the same:

You describe this person from this video as ugly.

What an irony!
The hypocrisy of the two "slayers" would be too complicated for them both to understand it.

shookwun

Reaction score
Does it upset you that he's ugly, but still manages to have a wife, and kids.

Nobodies taking away from his life. I am sure he's happy.

Must upset you more then anything.

resu

Reaction score
But isn't it odd that society gives a pass to some people while others are shutoff completely for much less? That's something that truly is difficult to figure out. The look of this guy for example should be enough for him to live the life of an outcast yet he's followed by millions.

shookwun

Reaction score
But isn't it odd that society gives a pass to some people while others are shutoff completely for much less? That's something that truly is difficult to figure out. The look of this guy for example should be enough for him to live the life of an outcast yet he's followed by millions.
maybe you should stop focusing on the fact that he's ugly, and channel your feelings towards his content. That is why people follow him on youtube.

DRUM ROLL

still NW1 though :D

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Some people have no idea & concept behind aesthetics, and what makes a beautiful person.

that guy is ugly as f***.

Not that ugly.

He got a masculine look going on.

shookwun

Reaction score
Not that ugly.

He got a masculine look going on.
how does this picture make you feel.

Puzzled, but oddly enough turned on.

xxxxxl1_zpse2201431.jpg

resu

Reaction score
maybe you should stop focusing on the fact that he's ugly, and channel your feelings towards his content. That is why people follow him on youtube.

DRUM ROLL

still NW1 though :D

It's not just on looks alone, there's people I know who aren't a good company, are clearly fake, aren't that attractive, aren't witty or funny, they always resort to sarcastic jokes and people still fawn to them. I guess it can only be explained by the so called "X-Factor", something that can't be described that some have while others not.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Your personality is as genetic as your looks.

Have you ever seen someone become a completely different person by sheer will?

That just doesn't happen. You can only be yourself.

Well, you should have seen me with the last guy I dated. I managed to look like a happy, bubbly woman with not a care in the world, while on the inside I was dying. I'm really good at hiding my problems. If I was myself with him, he would have gotten scared as hell and ran for the woods.

resu

Reaction score
I see it as being the same as IQ, if you're in the average range of say 100 then you have the tool set to accomplish in most scenarios like hold a conversation, have a job, figure basic problems... same thing with personality, even if you're this or that type you should fall in a certain range that shouldn't hold you back from doing or acting in most ways. Usually like you guys already said it's looks (and money) that hold us back, some people just seem to lack self-awareness or are delusional and are able to ignore their looks, I'm too aware of everything, I notice all the patterns and tricks, I can't ignore and I'm jealous of these types because they will always be happy and are able to find humor in everything.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW1 chiseled jawline nice chin... still very ugly

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
And I don't even have a nice jawline or chin... feels bad man...

I hide my chin with a beard.
My weak eyebrows with glasses.
Can't hide my feminine voice.
Feels worse man.

resu

Reaction score
I hide my chin with a beard.
My weak eyebrows with glasses.
Can't hide my feminine voice.
Feels worse man.

Glasses can be great on some people, if you have dark circles or a big nose it helps in hiding those flaws among others.

Casey agrees too, just spray paint them and scrap the frames:

My voice is horrible too and it's all genetic, it's not girly, it's like it's obstructed. I got it from my grandma on my father's side, the hairiness, oily skin, the voice, the big pores, it's all thanks to her.

The baldness I wouldn't be surprised too but who knows.

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Lol this thread sure stretched out far...nevertheless, buzzed my hair today, feel like someone punched me in the gut, but the fact that at least I have some hairline to frame my face helps, despite the fact that the back and the top look like garbage.

Dante, I'm not in a position to talk since I haven't walked a day in your shoes, but try to be more positive if you can. If you can't join a gym, just start doing some bodyweight exercises at home to start out with. You can get yourself a pull-up bar that hangs on your door and gradually work your way up until you can do a decent number. Start running as well, it will help clear your head.

There is no point in repeating self-defeating remarks. It almost becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. If I lived without hope, that finasteride and minoxidil will fail me, that I won't be able to get a transplant, that I'll never get a girl as good as the one I lost, I don't know how I could endure it. When you wake up try to have the mindset of improving every possible aspect of your life, it's the mindset I'm adopting.

I'm only telling you this because I can see you're a good guy who is just in a bad place right now, but I want you to turn things around, just like everyone else here.

resu

Reaction score
Lol this thread sure stretched out far...nevertheless, buzzed my hair today, feel like someone punched me in the gut, but the fact that at least I have some hairline to frame my face helps, despite the fact that the back and the top look like garbage.

Dante, I'm not in a position to talk since I haven't walked a day in your shoes, but try to be more positive if you can. If you can't join a gym, just start doing some bodyweight exercises at home to start out with. You can get yourself a pull-up bar that hangs on your door and gradually work your way up until you can do a decent number. Start running as well, it will help clear your head.

There is no point in repeating self-defeating remarks. It almost becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. If I lived without hope, that finasteride and minoxidil will fail me, that I won't be able to get a transplant, that I'll never get a girl as good as the one I lost, I don't know how I could endure it. When you wake up try to have the mindset of improving every possible aspect of your life, it's the mindset I'm adopting.

I'm only telling you this because I can see you're a good guy who is just in a bad place right now, but I want you to turn things around, just like everyone else here.

I have a pull up bar on my door, it helps even with frustration, I recommend it too.