The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is absolutely no evidence for God's existence. I am not sure what "absolute truth in reality " do you speak of. I have poured over various arguments propounded by prominent philosophers of religions and have never seen one that I find convincing. Basically there are three types of arguments that I have seen academic philosophers use to show that it is reasonable to believe in God:

(1) Cosmological Argument (Basically says that due to impossibility of infinite regression, the universe must have a beginning and the beginning must be God)

(2) Teleological Argument (also known as argument from design basically states that it's exceedingly unlikely for a universe to be life permitting on it's own, unless it was designed specifically by God for this purpose)

(3) Moral argument which states that given that there are moral laws, there must be a moral law giver and he must be God.

Of course my description is a bit simplistic as I just wanted to give a brief description. I don't find any of the above class of arguments convincing and I have studied various versions of them. If you have seen some convincing argument, let me know. I will go over it. This is my favorite topic of discussion.

Which is all too bad, because life is probably easier and better if you genuinely believe in God. Religion provides community.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
God is not explained through evidence he is simply the unquestionable truth.
I will just leave this here from https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/seuforum/faq.htm#m12

Was the Big Bang the origin of the universe?
It is a common misconception that the Big Bang was the origin of the universe. In reality, the Big Bang scenario is completely silent about how the universe came into existence in the first place. In fact, the closer we look to time "zero," the less certain we are about what actually happened, because our current description of physical laws do not yet apply to such extremes of nature.

The Big Bang scenario simply assumes that space, time, and energy already existed. But it tells us nothing about where they came from - or why the universe was born hot and dense to begin with.

Again absolute 0 becomes 1 only with the intervention of God.

In orthodox christianity (aka the real christianity) unlike catholic/protestants, God is not explained through logical argumentation (since that requires axiomatic logic see Euclid's Truth) but through life experience you find God you are free to choose what you want to believe from that point onwards the church is only here to help you on your spiritual journey.

All you're saying is that our current, incomplete laws of physics can describe the universe very close to the big bang, but not at the big bang itself. There's a limit to how far we can turn back the clock and reliably describe things with current knowledge.

That doesn't mean that God fills in the gaps.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
All you're saying is that our current, incomplete laws of physics can describe the universe very close to the big bang, but not at the big bang itself. There's a limit to how far we can turn back the clock and reliably describe things with current knowledge.

Read the post bing bang is not the origin of the Universe.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

There are no absolutes in this reality and universe it's filled with uncertainty and entropy (lul at confident people). Even mathematical logic our strongest logical stronghold is fuzzy at times (see set theory, even infinitesimals etc).

There must be a single unquestionable truth that always holds, even if that is that there is not absolute truth.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will just leave this here from https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/seuforum/faq.htm#m12

Was the Big Bang the origin of the universe?
It is a common misconception that the Big Bang was the origin of the universe. In reality, the Big Bang scenario is completely silent about how the universe came into existence in the first place. In fact, the closer we look to time "zero," the less certain we are about what actually happened, because our current description of physical laws do not yet apply to such extremes of nature.

The Big Bang scenario simply assumes that space, time, and energy already existed. But it tells us nothing about where they came from - or why the universe was born hot and dense to begin with.

Again absolute 0 becomes 1 only with the intervention of God.

In orthodox christianity (aka the real christianity) unlike catholic/protestants, God is not explained through logical argumentation (since that requires axiomatic logic see Euclid's Truth) but through life experience you find God you are free to choose what you want to believe from that point onwards the church is only here to help you on your spiritual journey.

IF there is 'something' besides 'us' what you are calling God--there is not proof it is any actual 'form' or body of beliefs that are currently held by any organized religion.

It's not impossible to believe there might be 'something' because so many primative cultures worshiped 'above' or the sea or whatever...but even if that is true--what makes Christianity more viable then any other form of organized religion?
It is not likely anything that would be known to us. It's a mystery.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
IF there is 'something' besides 'us' what you are calling God--there is not proof it is any actual 'form' or body of beliefs that are currently held by any organized religion.

It's not impossible to believe there might be 'something' because so many primative cultures worshiped 'above' or the sea or whatever...but even if that is true--what makes Christianity more viable then any other form of organized religion?
It is not likely anything that would be known to us. It's a mystery.
It is true what you say.

First of all for the rational people, It's much more rational and consistent than any other religion it produces meaning for everything in life.

I choose Orthodox Christianity because it allows you to choose if you WANT and accept Jesus Christ as your savior, you choose him because you feel the Χαρη of the Holy spirit. You go to him and live by his example only because you love him not because you must or someone told you to (it is wrong to do so and has no meaning).

PS: I dont claim to follow the life of Jesus Im just stating my point of view.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is true what you say.

First of all for the rational people, It's much more rational and consistent than any other religion it produces meaning for everything in life.

I choose Orthodox Christianity because it allows you to choose if you WANT and accept Jesus Christ as your savior, you choose him because you feel the Χαρη of the Holy spirit. You go to him and live by his example only because you love him not because you must or someone told you to (it is wrong to do so and has no meaning).

PS: I dont claim to follow the life of Jesus Im just stating my point of view.

Listen man i cant judge..I'm pretty agnostic sometimes I feel atheist but then I go hang out with my Native American friends and do some spiritual sh*t that is like 'wow' and I am feeling Mother Earth...so I cant judge..Im just not personally on the Jesus train. I grew up Catholic and you feel a communal spiritual feeling when you worship with groups of people--which I do think is universal of 'religion' so I would caution mistaking that feeling of unity with others with 'God.'
Especially you feel lonely.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen man i cant judge..I'm pretty agnostic sometimes I feel atheist but then I go hang out with my Native American friends and do some spiritual sh*t that is like 'wow' and I am feeling Mother Earth...so I cant judge..Im just not personally on the Jesus train. I grew up Catholic and you feel a communal spiritual feeling when you worship with groups of people--which I do think is universal of 'religion' so I would caution mistaking that feeling of unity with others with 'God.'
Especially you feel lonely.
Catholicism is corrupted christianity ειδωλολατρεια and a joke. LuL at people thinking the pope doesnt make mistakes.

Also orthodox church does not rely on feelings and emotions, as do catholic and protestant churches with singing and music instruments. To feel the holy spirit guiding you is vastly different from just a kumbaya feeling it is an otherwordly experience according to the holy fathers.

I'd rather end the discussion here though since I dont wanna go deeper you can believe what you want to believe :)

Last edited:

resu

Reaction score
I've actually never went on a date, the idea of meeting some stranger on some place out of the blue is daunting to me. After the initial barrage of questions, where do you live, what do you do, favorite places, etc... what do you actually talk about?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Catholicism is corrupted christianity ειδωλολατρεια and a joke. LuL at people thinking the pope doesnt make mistakes.

Also orthodox church does not rely on feelings and emotions, as do catholic and protestant churches with singing and music instruments. To feel the holy spirit guiding you is vastly different from just a kumbaya feeling it is an otherwordly experience according to the holy fathers.

I'd rather end the discussion here though since I don't wanna go deeper you can believe what you want to believe :)

It's okay I don't really believe anything. :)
You can go deeper on it if you want to explain it. Im not going to judge you--if it sounded like I was I apologize.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've actually never went on a date, the idea of meeting some stranger on some place out of the blue is daunting to me. After the initial barrage of questions, where do you live, what do you do, favorite places, etc... what do you actually talk about?

Sometimes first dates where you are doing something is a good ice breaker..if she is athletic go to a batting cage if she is artsy go to a museum.

resu

Reaction score
Yup, older women (over 25) often prefer body hair.

One of my best friends, his fiancee got mad at him when she shaved his back hair.

Another one of my best friends (female) told me my hairy forearms are among my better assets, and thus I should roll up my sleeves.

The last girl I mentioned in the post, told me over text that she prefers men with hairy backs. I got that out of her from goofing off.

And of course tons of women prefer stubble on men's faces. As far as I know it's stubble they like, not moustaches and beards, I could be wrong. I'm glad that clean-shaven has fallen out of style, I don't like that look.

I'm already doing all of that, specially the back hair game.

resu

Reaction score
Sometimes first dates where you are doing something is a good ice breaker..if she is athletic go to a batting cage if she is artsy go to a museum.

Where I live only schools and older people go to museums, I really enjoyed a design museum, it even had a Dali sculpture, it was one of my only good trips.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where I live only schools and older people go to museums, I really enjoyed a design museum, it even had a Dali sculpture, it was one of my only good trips.

if you do something together that is fun or exciting its a shared experience you can talk and joke about..I don't know where you live so of course hard to advice..but keep it in mind if you are a little shy about making small talk.

resu

Reaction score
if you do something together that is fun or exciting its a shared experience you can talk and joke about..I don't know where you live so of course hard to advice..but keep it in mind if you are a little shy about making small talk.

I'm not shy about small talk, it's more what to talk about, I never had any idea, I can't bullshit my way out of a block because I can't lie or fake enthusiasm. I also don't watch movies, play video-games, read current books, watch TV or care much about the internet so I'm pretty much done for 80% of any conversation these days but I am interesting to talk to when things get moving! I just need people to show me the way and lead me to the right track.

I also don't do internet chatting or social-media, I don't have the patience and it feels cheap, I need the real thing in front of my face.

Regarding God, the problem is that we keep pushing the goal post, God created the Universe but who created God? If we needed a God to create the Universe the same principle would be necessary for the existence of a God. It doesn't have to be shaped like a person, a God can be something completely abstract and impossible for us to relate to, it can even be just an equation. The fact that anything at all exists is absolutely mind boggling.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not shy about small talk, it's more what to talk about, I never had any idea, I can't bullshit my way out of a block because I can't lie or fake enthusiasm. I also don't watch movies, play video-games, read current books, watch TV or care much about the internet so I'm pretty much done for 80% of any conversation these days but I am interesting to talk to when things get moving! I just need people to show me the way and lead me to the right track.

I also don't do internet chatting or social-media, I don't have the patience and it feels cheap, I need the real thing in front of my face.

Regarding God, the problem is that we keep pushing the goal post, God created the Universe but who created God? If we needed a God to create the Universe the same principle would be necessary for the existence of a God. It doesn't have to be shaped like a person, a God can be something completely abstract and impossible for us to relate to, it can even be just an equation. The fact that anything at all exists is absolutely mind boggling.

some women like to talk about themselves so just be a 'good' listener. Basically listen and nod head. chime in once in a blue moon with 'really', 'wow', 'thats great'.
Some women are super assertive, alpha energy in conversations.
Take her for coffee so she hypes up on caffeine and let her rip.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

I can make similar statements too:

"Unicorn is not explained through evidence, he is simply the unquestionable truth"

Just because you claim something is unquestionable, it doesn't mean it is. There is absolutely no evidence for Gods existence hence belief in him is not justified.

I am not sure why you are bringing up big bang. Unexplained phenomena can't be used as an argument for Gods existence. They are merely unexplained phenomena. You make the following statement:

"Again absolute 0 becomes 1 only with the intervention of God."

What is your evidence for it and what is it's relevance in this discussion?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is all too bad, because life is probably easier and better if you genuinely believe in God. Religion provides community.

I agree with it. I tried very hard to believe in God as a child. But the way my brain works, I simply can't form a belief without a valid argument.

resu

Reaction score
some women like to talk about themselves so just be a 'good' listener. Basically listen and nod head. chime in once in a blue moon with 'really', 'wow', 'thats great'.
Some women are super assertive, alpha energy in conversations.
Take her for coffee so she hypes up on caffeine and let her rip.

Those are my best hopes, to find a woman that does all the talking! Unfortunately with my luck that's a rare treat unless it's those ones that make me feel like I'm being interrogated by the police which I really don't like.