The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not very but I have enough on my chest to "get by".

My back just has a lonely hair here and there.

Personally, I prefer when it's shaved off.

My father shaves it too and my mother says she has never understood why as she likes it too.

Hollywood and p*rn have really fucked us up.

As always, you can't reprogram women's natural preference.

Of course too much hair is always disgusting but that's not what we're talking about.

b730c8b01025d683de86959bb809a339.jpg

Need more pump + steroids + clean shave, that's what women instinctively crave!

Nope.

I agree with you to extent for sure

BUT it also is about how good looking you are 'what' you can get away with and 'what' can even enhance or take away manliness.

It works well on Sean Connery for sure
Not so much for less or unattractive men

Alec Baldwin for example in 80s he was beautiful leading man--he was very hairy when he first started out back and chest--no one is kicking him out of bed although i did notice he started to trim it down in 90s (which just looked better)

But we are not talking about guys that look like Sean Connery or Alec baldwin--all due respect.

Also I do have to add in all honestly and i think you would agree with me
When women are hot for someone no matter HOW busy they are they will make time in a week--even if its an 80 hour work week which i have done many times in my life--you find time to go meet a man you are hot for dinner or drinks or sex--its the actual sustaining of relationships that can get difficult because I think for a lot of men being in a relationship or married to a woman who works 80 +hours a week can be difficult for them.

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are talking about approaching women in bars or clubs, it's really simple, although it can be tough at first. You can simply approach a women and ask her if she will like to dance with you or just say that you find her cute and wanted to say hi. If there is a group of girls to celebrate something, for example a bachelors party, you can just approach them and congratulate the bride to be. Sometimes you don't even need to approach, women may start random conversations with you on their own. It has happened to me. The key is to approach them, quickly gauge their interest and if you don't sense any, leave. Don't hang around thinking that if you say the right lines, her interest will be ignited. It wouldn't be. If she didn't find you physically appealing within few seconds of seeing you, she wouldn't find you appealing no matter what lines you use. Ditch her and move on to other women in the club. The purpose of approach is simply to tell women that you are available, your looks will do the rest. Also, try to make eye contact with women you like in the club, if she maintains the eye contact or smiles, just approach.

The more you do it, the simpler it gets. It took me a few months to get over the anxiety of initial approach. It was a blast once I did though.
Yeah, it's all about approaching brah.

I went to the club and sat down next to this one girl (skinny 6/10) who was sitting alone. 2 Sentences in she told me she was a lesbian and shouted the name of a girl sitting at a table a few metres further, she smooched her lips at her friend trying to signal that they were together or whatever. Her friend looked like a deer in the headlights not understanding what was going on. For you aspies out there she was obviously not a lesbian, and that wasn't her girlfriend. That was it for me and I headed home. A balding 23 year old shouldn't be in a club, you are asking for your ounce of confidence to get pulled to shreds.

And if anyone says that it's my game or whatever the f*** you bluepillers think is making girls like you. It was literally the 2nd sentence that came out of her mouth. No amount of confidence, good vibes (LOOOOOL) and game is ever going to make up for disgusting looks. Trying to get girls with PUA skills as an ugly man is like a deaf man trying to sing. It's a waste of time and energy and it will never work.
Your success with women is already determined before you are born. PUA bullshit is just mental masturbation. Your genetic blueprint gets you laid not your "game".

No amount of working out, PUA skills, tan, haircut, clothes, beard and the rest of the coping bluepill bullshit advice is ever going to make up for a melted, recessed, balding short guy. The only one who feels better after these advice is the bluepilled normie giving them out.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

I went to the club and sat down next to this one girl (skinny 6/10) who was sitting alone. 2 Sentences in she told me she was a lesbian and shouted the name of a girl sitting at a table a few metres further, she smooched her lips at her friend trying to signal that they were together or whatever. Her friend looked like a deer in the headlights not understanding what was going on. For you aspies out there she was obviously not a lesbian, and that wasn't her girlfriend. That was it for me and I headed home. A balding 23 year old shouldn't be in a club, you are asking for your ounce of confidence to get pulled to shreds.

And if anyone says that it's my game or whatever the f*** you bluepillers think is making girls like you. It was literally the 2nd sentence that came out of her mouth. No amount of confidence, good vibes (LOOOOOL) and game is ever going to make up for disgusting looks. Trying to get girls with PUA skills as an ugly man is like a deaf man trying to sing. It's a waste of time and energy and it will never work.
Your success with women is already determined before you are born. PUA bullshit is just mental masturbation. Your genetic blueprint gets you laid not your "game".

No amount of working out, PUA skills, tan, haircut, clothes, beard and the rest of the coping bluepill bullshit advice is ever going to make up for a melted, recessed, balding short guy. The only one who feels better after these advice is the bluepilled normie giving them out.

I already know what you wrote. In case you missed it in my post:

"The purpose of approach is simply to tell women that you are available, your looks will do the rest"

I thought it's pretty obvious from my post that looks are important. From what I have read on this forum, Xander is a tall, good looking guy. My advise was specifically catered to him as he suffers from lack of social skills, not lack of looks. He needs to put himself out there. In fact, telling a guy like Xander that it's all looks and he should forget about women is bad advice in my opinion as his problem is not lack of looks. One shoe doesn't fit all.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Don't take it on heart,but style guidance/PUA? is for those who are gifted in looks/are with no obvious visible flaws but lack social skills to make female friends that can lead to dating/love.

A good guidance from many friends can make huge difference to above guy who either lacks fashion sense or is shy to make friendship with girls.

And Confidence is must for such guys.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, there's a poster here who says "it's easy to be a 7, just get slim, grow a beard, etc", he's never posted his pictures though.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
From our friends at reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/16b861/ladies_opinions_on_chest_hair/

Top five responses, all positive:

My man has a thick carpet of luxurious chest hair that I can't help but run my fingers through every chance I get. It's the best thing ever to see it peeking out from his shirts. Chest hair is amazing, it would be a great shame to shave it off!

My bf is a hairy chested dude and I love it. I find it really appealing, both in a visual and a tactile way. That said, I know a few muscley guys and it does emphasize the definition if you keep the hair minimized a bit. I think it should honestly come down to how much maintenance you feel you want to do, and how you feel most confident.

I find it hard to be attracted to men without chest hair. It's sexy and "manly" in such a basic way. Let it run wild, but trimmed is okay too.

A little is fine, if it's a lot it needs to be trimmed. A sweater...not cool! In other words, Hugh Jackman... yes! Robin Williams... no!

I just want to say that every woman in the world has a different opinion, and opinions you see here are not representative of women everywhere. So if you don't see opinions you like, don't think that you need to change, just realize that you're asking the wrong demographic. That being said, I like chest hair!

> reference to reddit

stopped reading immediately

reddit = circlejerking of betas/nu-males and ugly landwhales/attention w****s or feminazis

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, there's a poster here who says "it's easy to be a 7, just get slim, grow a beard, etc", he's never posted his pictures though.
People who are born to be attractive like to think that they did something special in order to achieve the success they've had. They also like to think that it's as easy as it is for them for everyone else.
I wish life was as easy as they make it sound, everyone could be absolute slayers. Just by drinking alot of water, eating healthy, working out, getting sick haircuts and cool clothes!
giphy.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
People who are born to be attractive like to think that they did something special in order to achieve the success they've had. They also like to think that it's as easy as it is for them for everyone else.
I wish life was as easy as they make it sound, everyone could be absolute slayers. Just by drinking alot of water, eating healthy, working out, getting sick haircuts and cool clothes!
giphy.gif

CHEERS !

upcoming rant:

I've only mentioned it a few times on here, but one of the most annoying pieces of advice people give out is "stay hydrated." I also people implement the advice, they buy a nice bottle and they say plan to start drinking two litres a day of clean water as a strategy for self-improvement. Typically they announce it to people, they volounteer the information, looking for validation in their excitement for this new strategy that they believe is going to improve their lives.

If you live in a rich country (which people buying expensive bottled water do), and your body works properly, then drinking enough water is not an issue for you. I know what thirst feels like personally, so I know it's bullshit. If people need water, they become thirtsy, and then they go drink. Nobody forgets to drink when thirsy, just like nearly nobody forgets to pee when they need to go.

People buy into "stay hydrated" because it gives the illusion of control. It's a meaningless palliative, as all of those people are already hydrated.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif
You never told me if you used tinder?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
CHEERS !

upcoming rant:

I've only mentioned it a few times on here, but one of the most annoying pieces of advice people give out is "stay hydrated." I also people implement the advice, they buy a nice bottle and they say plan to start drinking two litres a day of clean water as a strategy for self-improvement. Typically they announce it to people, they volounteer the information, looking for validation in their excitement for this new strategy that they believe is going to improve their lives.

If you live in a rich country (which people buying expensive bottled water do), and your body works properly, then drinking enough water is not an issue for you. I know what thirst feels like personally, so I know it's bullshit. If people need water, they become thirtsy, and then they go drink. Nobody forgets to drink when thirsy, just like nearly nobody forgets to pee when they need to go.

People buy into "stay hydrated" because it gives the illusion of control. It's a meaningless palliative, as all of those people are already hydrated.

David, as you know a lot about health and fitness, what's your opinion on going to dentist regularly? My friends do it all the time and advise me to do the same. My parents, who are in their late sixties never visited dentist and they still have all their teeth. I only went to a dentist once four years ago and never went back as I found the whole thing very uncomfortable. I don't plan on going back unless I get tooth ache or something.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, as you know a lot about health and fitness, what's your opinion on going to dentist regularly? My friends do it all the time and advise me to do the same. My parents, who are in their late sixties never visited dentist and they still have all their teeth. I only went to a dentist once four years ago and never went back as I found the whole thing very uncomfortable. I don't plan on going back unless I get tooth ache or something.

Please book an appointment for a cleaning and checkup ASAP. Maybe schedule it for a few days before your move to New York if you want a loosely justified procrastination.

I go twice a year for dental cleaning, which has a marginal improvement on appearance. If they find something (cavity, etc) they find something, but they usually don't. I try to brush twice a day, floss once, and chew sugarfree gum every so often. I do not find it unpleasant, it could be due to going to different dentists, or maybe I just have a pain threshold in my mouth area.

Historically, people either had uglier teeth, or they consumed less sugar / acid / coffee / tea/ alcohol / tobacco / crystal meth, or they died younger and thus didn't need to worry about decay as much.

Americans also care more about teeth in my experience, and now everybody else does too because of online dating. In the USA, perfect white teeth are common, and it's standard for teenagers to get braces. Back in the day, Tony Blair (in the UK) was considered handsome and charismatic, and he had ugly teeth, like this:
Blair,+Tony1.jpg

Contrast to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump:
hillary-teeth-disease.png

Trump-smile-makeover.jpg

I bet they both had work done.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please book an appointment for a cleaning and checkup ASAP. Maybe schedule it for a few days before your move to New York if you want a loosely justified procrastination.

I go twice a year for dental cleaning, which has a marginal improvement on appearance. If they find something (cavity, etc) they find something, but they usually don't. I try to brush twice a day, floss once, and chew sugarfree gum every so often. I do not find it unpleasant, it could be due to going to different dentists, or maybe I just have a pain threshold in my mouth area.

Historically, people either had uglier teeth, or they consumed less sugar / acid / coffee / tea/ alcohol / tobacco / crystal meth, or they died younger and thus didn't need to worry about decay as much.

Americans also care more about teeth in my experience, and now everybody else does too because of online dating. In the USA, perfect white teeth are common, and it's standard for teenagers to get braces. Back in the day, Tony Blair (in the UK) was considered handsome and charismatic, and he had ugly teeth, like this:
Blair,+Tony1.jpg

Contrast to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump:
hillary-teeth-disease.png

Trump-smile-makeover.jpg

I bet they both had work done.

I do take care of my teeth. I brush twice and use floss. My teeth naturally looks pretty good. My question was more on the lines of whether it's absolutely necessary to go to dentist for their long term health especially given I have no family history of losing teeth in old age.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't used it. I already know I'm too ugly to get matches on there. I'm also a b**ch and getting rejected over and over would make me sink further into depression, and I barely get by as is. So, all things considered it's a bad idea for me to sign up there.
Don't use it its useless it is my understanding that scandinavian women looks wise have way higher expectations. If you ever come to my country tell me to meet up :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do take care of my teeth. I brush twice and use floss. My teeth naturally looks pretty good. My question was more on the lines of whether it's absolutely necessary to go to dentist for their long term health especially given I have no family history of losing teeth in old age.

I'd go once a year for a checkup then, maybe stretch to 18 months.