The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd go once a year for a checkup then, maybe stretch to 18 months.
Why do you care about looksmaxing that much David you are a well educated mature man. You are doing interesting research in astrophysics if Im correct. Aren't you excited about the futurology of science and society in general ?

It used to be my cope and found everything else to be vain in comparison to futurology (reverse aging / transhumanism).

Later I had a talk with a very good christian friend of mine and realized that it might not come into fruition in my lifetime or at all. And it will not guarantee immortality (can still die of other causes), so I started following orthodox christianity a little bit more closely.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't use it its useless it is my understanding that scandinavian women looks wise have way higher expectations. If you ever come to my country tell me to meet up :)
Yeah, we'll meet up drink a few beers and get rejected by the ladies.
giphy.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you care about looksmaxing that much David you are a well educated mature man. You are doing interesting research in astrophysics if Im correct. Aren't you excited about the futurology of science and society in general ?

It used to be my cope and found everything else to be vain in comparison to futurology (reverse aging / transhumanism).

Later I had a talk with a very good christian friend of mine and realized that it might not come into fruition in my lifetime or at all. And it will not guarantee immortality (can still die of other causes), so I started following orthodox christianity a little bit more closely.

Some good news: I think that religion is an effective strategy to meet women. A lot of people go to church, and there are a lot of social events. Further, one force that may be strong enough to get a woman to care less about looks is if she believes you're the kind of man who can bring her children closer to God. That's something I've seen happen.

I am interested in the future of science, but I also love people. I want affection in my life, I want a wife, a travel partner, a best friend, and a fuckbuddy, and I want to raise babies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't use it its useless it is my understanding that scandinavian women looks wise have way higher expectations. If you ever come to my country tell me to meet up :)

I think it would be good for you guys to meet up. I think your hair loss is isolating for you.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some good news: I think that religion is an effective strategy to meet women. A lot of people go to church, and there are a lot of social events.

Can confirm this from personal experience. Too bad I am an atheist so that's not an option for me.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can confirm this from personal experience. Too bad I am an atheist so that's not an option for me.
Leibnitz one of the greatest mathematicians of this world said absolute 0 becomes 1 only with the intervention of God. There's no denying it there exists some absolute truth in this reality. Otherwise there is just recursive endless madness and chaos.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you just need outgoing friends to drag you along so to speak.
I've had enough of the ego-driven "outgoing" people. I'd rather hang out with intellectual, spiritual and hard working people instead. But thanks for the advice. That's one thing I don't regret maybe I was too isolated though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had enough of the ego-driven "outgoing" people. I'd rather hang out with intellectual, spiritual and hard working people instead. But thanks for the advice. That's one thing I don't regret maybe I was too isolated though.

I just mean interact with people, in real life...not which kind of people, that is irrelevant.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is true I really only talk with very few people if any at all.

I know in NY we have hot girls (cuties maybe not 'hot' in your country standards but cute) who are 'nerdy' they are not super gorgeous but cuties..they do a lot of things that are not typical 'girl' stuff...You don't have girls like this there?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know in NY we have hot girls (cuties maybe not 'hot' in your country standards but cute) who are 'nerdy' they are not super gorgeous but cuties..they do a lot of things that are not typical 'girl' stuff...You don't have girls like this there?
How should I know? I barely talk to people here.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
u seem pretty normal from the posts i read from you, why dont you talk to more people irl?
I was dissapointed by my childhood friends who all pretty much abandonded me except a few. I have lost faith in other people. My faith in others has been renewed a little bit from going to church but I still distrust pretty much everyone.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no denying it there exists some absolute truth in this reality. Otherwise there is just recursive endless madness and chaos.

There is absolutely no evidence for God's existence. I am not sure what "absolute truth in reality " do you speak of. I have poured over various arguments propounded by prominent philosophers of religions and have never seen one that I find convincing. Basically there are three types of arguments that I have seen academic philosophers use to show that it is reasonable to believe in God:

(1) Cosmological Argument (Basically says that due to impossibility of infinite regression, the universe must have a beginning and the beginning must be God)

(2) Teleological Argument (also known as argument from design basically states that it's exceedingly unlikely for a universe to be life permitting on it's own, unless it was designed specifically by God for this purpose)

(3) Moral argument which states that given that there are moral laws, there must be a moral law giver and he must be God.

Of course my description is a bit simplistic as I just wanted to give a brief description. I don't find any of the above class of arguments convincing and I have studied various versions of them. If you have seen some convincing argument, let me know. I will go over it. This is my favorite topic of discussion.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was dissapointed by my childhood friends who all pretty much abandonded me except a few. I have lost faith in other people. My faith in others has been renewed a little bit from going to church but I still distrust pretty much everyone.

I think church can be good for socializing BUT I would also beware not to 'believe' based on loneliness disappointment or isolation..Keep your mind questioning of it don't just believe out of 'desperation' or 'hopelessness'.
Take it for what it can give you but don't hand over your mind.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is absolutely no evidence for God's existence. I am not sure what "absolute truth in reality " do you speak of. I have poured over various arguments propounded by prominent philosophers of religions and have never seen one that I find convincing. Basically there are three types of arguments that I have seen academic philosophers use to show that it is reasonable to believe in God:

(1) Cosmological Argument (Basically says that due to impossibility of infinite regression, the universe must have a beginning and the beginning must be God)

(2) Teleological Argument (also known as argument from design basically states that it's exceedingly unlikely for a universe to be life permitting on it's own, unless it was designed specifically by God for this purpose)

(3) Moral argument which states that given that there are moral laws, there must be a moral law giver and he must be God.

Of course my description is a bit simplistic as I just wanted to give a brief description. I don't find any of the above class of arguments convincing and I have studied various versions of them. If you have seen some convincing argument, let me know. I will go over it. This is my favorite topic of discussion.
God is not explained through evidence he is simply the unquestionable truth.
I will just leave this here from https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/seuforum/faq.htm#m12

Was the Big Bang the origin of the universe?
It is a common misconception that the Big Bang was the origin of the universe. In reality, the Big Bang scenario is completely silent about how the universe came into existence in the first place. In fact, the closer we look to time "zero," the less certain we are about what actually happened, because our current description of physical laws do not yet apply to such extremes of nature.

The Big Bang scenario simply assumes that space, time, and energy already existed. But it tells us nothing about where they came from - or why the universe was born hot and dense to begin with.

Again absolute 0 becomes 1 only with the intervention of God.

In orthodox christianity (aka the real christianity) unlike catholic/protestants, God is not explained through logical argumentation (since that requires axiomatic logic see Euclid's Truth) but through life experience you find God you are free to choose what you want to believe from that point onwards the church is only here to help you on your spiritual journey.