1BA.gif

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A woman will never do this to a sub7.
1BA.gif

yes she would... to Tony Soprano

and... ONCE AGAIN... WHAT. IS WITH. THE. FOURTEEN. YEAR OLDS?!?!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you approach someone you dont know.

Xander,

You're a better-looking guy than me, and more relevantly, you're a sufficiently good looking guy to get good women. You must see that the entire forum agrees on this. You won't be getting models (though I've seen less good looking guys get them), but you can get good women. You have some positive attributes, you have a good eye area, good facial hair, no deformities like bad teeth or a big nose, and most importantly you look masculine.

For looks, I would only recommend losing maybe 5 Kg, and then going on a clean bulk. You have good bodybuilding potential, not elite, but above average. For the rest, maintain. Your hair is fine as is, it's even good, but if you lose it then that will be a disaster.

You do need a life though. Try multiple dating sites. Try going to events. Try going to meetups. Take some night courses. Do random things that involve interacting with new and different people. Read "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie, watch a wide array of movies. Accept that a lot of this will not yield immediate results in terms of making friends, but will make you a better person and help in the long run.

You have to plant seeds before you can eat fruit.

You're what, 24? And you're 6'1? And you have a ~6.5 face? You should be getting laid a few times a year with intermediate effort. Unfortunately your people skills are below average and you have a poor attitude, but the good news is that can actually change. If you had a congenital disease, then it would be game over.

PS We've recently had discussions here that there are two separate ways for men to be good looking, the twink look and the masculine look. You're not a good twink. You won't appeal to girls who like twinks. You have the masculine thing going. The good news is that as women get older, they tend to like twinks less and less, and they like masculine men more and more. For example, adult women are more likely to prefer chest hair and even back hair on a man, I believe that's extremely rare among 14 year-old girls.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander,

You're a better-looking guy than me, and more relevantly, you're a sufficiently good looking guy to get good women. You must see that the entire forum agrees on this. You won't be getting models (though I've seen less good looking guys get them), but you can get good women. You have some positive attributes, you have a good eye area, good facial hair, no deformities like bad teeth or a big nose, and most importantly you look masculine.

For looks, I would only recommend losing maybe 5 Kg, and then going on a clean bulk. You have good bodybuilding potential, not elite, but above average. For the rest, maintain. Your hair is fine as is, it's even good, but if you lose it then that will be a disaster.

You do need a life though. Try multiple dating sites. Try going to events. Try going to meetups. Take some night courses. Do random things that involve interacting with new and different people. Read "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie, watch a wide array of movies. Accept that a lot of this will not yield immediate results in terms of making friends, but will make you a better person and help in the long run.

You have to plant seeds before you can eat fruit.

You're what, 24? And you're 6'1? And you have a ~6.5 face? You should be getting laid a few times a year with intermediate effort. Unfortunately your people skills are below average and you have a poor attitude, but the good news is that can actually change. If you had a congenital disease, then it would be game over.

PS We've recently had discussions here that there are two separate ways for men to be good looking, the twink look and the masculine look. You're not a good twink. You won't appeal to girls who like twinks. You have the masculine thing going. The good news is that as women get older, they tend to like twinks less and less, and they like masculine men more and more. For example, adult women are more likely to prefer chest hair and even back hair on a man, I believe that's extremely rare among 14 year-old girls.
Im 22, 23 in about a month. It's depressing really.
This is how I feel right now
31cec5d6d838ee0ec135e9cb689a609ea5829412.gif

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong. My girlfriend (and many girls before her) has asked me to let my chest hair grow because she likes it.

Yes, I was shaving it.

Yup, older women (over 25) often prefer body hair.

One of my best friends, his fiancee got mad at him when she shaved his back hair.

Another one of my best friends (female) told me my hairy forearms are among my better assets, and thus I should roll up my sleeves.

The last girl I mentioned in the post, told me over text that she prefers men with hairy backs. I got that out of her from goofing off.

And of course tons of women prefer stubble on men's faces. As far as I know it's stubble they like, not moustaches and beards, I could be wrong. I'm glad that clean-shaven has fallen out of style, I don't like that look.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong. My girlfriend (and many girls before her) has asked me to let my chest hair grow because she likes it.

Yes, I was shaving it.

I doubt you are 'very' hairy, you seem fair.
No one like an ape suit and back hair is often ridiculed in USA at least.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
From our friends at reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/16b861/ladies_opinions_on_chest_hair/

Top five responses, all positive:

My man has a thick carpet of luxurious chest hair that I can't help but run my fingers through every chance I get. It's the best thing ever to see it peeking out from his shirts. Chest hair is amazing, it would be a great shame to shave it off!

My bf is a hairy chested dude and I love it. I find it really appealing, both in a visual and a tactile way. That said, I know a few muscley guys and it does emphasize the definition if you keep the hair minimized a bit. I think it should honestly come down to how much maintenance you feel you want to do, and how you feel most confident.

I find it hard to be attracted to men without chest hair. It's sexy and "manly" in such a basic way. Let it run wild, but trimmed is okay too.

A little is fine, if it's a lot it needs to be trimmed. A sweater...not cool! In other words, Hugh Jackman... yes! Robin Williams... no!

I just want to say that every woman in the world has a different opinion, and opinions you see here are not representative of women everywhere. So if you don't see opinions you like, don't think that you need to change, just realize that you're asking the wrong demographic. That being said, I like chest hair!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
One more thing, on that reddit thread I identified a good romantic prospect for @Xander94, her name is crackedoutoncoffee.

I think it really depends on the woman, her age, and what kind of man she likes. When I was younger (14-22), I preferred a man without chest hair, but that was because I liked guys my age. I'm 27 now, and I like men. Specifically, MANLY MEN. So I love chest hair, whether it's a lot or a little. It's natural, and it seems kind of girly to me for a man to be too manicured. Women who like a "metro-sexual" type guy will probably prefer a man without.

That's enough posting for now lol !

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Andy Garcia

He had back hair even young and i found it unattractive EVEN though his face was gorgeous in his prime.

here he is now he is still facially a handsome man for his age but this back hair is not attractive to me.

I am dating a guy he has a little bit of back hair but its blonde..so who cares and its about 20% of this picture.

hair-back.jpg

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Andy Garcia

He had back hair even young and i found it unattractive EVEN though his face was gorgeous in his prime.

here he is now he is still facially a handsome man for his age but this back hair is not attractive to me.

I am dating a guy he has a little bit of back hair but its blonde..so who cares and its about 20% of this picture.

View attachment 52270
Guy looks average at best recessed chin and average eye area big forhead as well.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
One more thing, on that reddit thread I identified a good romantic prospect for @Xander94, her name is crackedoutoncoffee.

I think it really depends on the woman, her age, and what kind of man she likes. When I was younger (14-22), I preferred a man without chest hair, but that was because I liked guys my age. I'm 27 now, and I like men. Specifically, MANLY MEN. So I love chest hair, whether it's a lot or a little. It's natural, and it seems kind of girly to me for a man to be too manicured. Women who like a "metro-sexual" type guy will probably prefer a man without.

That's enough posting for now lol !
Im afraid Im incapable of feeling romantic for anyone Im way too black pilled. I would never let myself get too carried away because of the fear of dissapointment which is all I have known from people with exceptions ofc.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you approach someone you dont know.

If you are talking about approaching women in bars or clubs, it's really simple, although it can be tough at first. You can simply approach a women and ask her if she will like to dance with you or just say that you find her cute and wanted to say hi. If there is a group of girls to celebrate something, for example a bachelors party, you can just approach them and congratulate the bride to be. Sometimes you don't even need to approach, women may start random conversations with you on their own. It has happened to me. The key is to approach them, quickly gauge their interest and if you don't sense any, leave. Don't hang around thinking that if you say the right lines, her interest will be ignited. It wouldn't be. If she didn't find you physically appealing within few seconds of seeing you, she wouldn't find you appealing no matter what lines you use. Ditch her and move on to other women in the club. The purpose of approach is simply to tell women that you are available, your looks will do the rest. Also, try to make eye contact with women you like in the club, if she maintains the eye contact or smiles, just approach.

The more you do it, the simpler it gets. It took me a few months to get over the anxiety of initial approach. It was a blast once I did though.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are talking about approaching women in bars or clubs, it's really simple, although it can be tough at first. You can simply approach a women and ask her if she will like to dance with you or just say that you find her cute and wanted to say hi. If there is a group of girls to celebrate something, for example a bachelors party, you can just approach them and congratulate the bride to be. Sometimes you don't even need to approach, women may start random conversations with you on their own. It has happened to me. The key is to approach them, quickly gauge their interest and if you don't sense any, leave. Don't hang around thinking that if you say the right lines, her interest will be ignited. It wouldn't be. If she didn't find you physically appealing within few seconds of seeing you, she wouldn't find you appealing no matter what lines you use. Ditch her and move on to other women in the club. The purpose of approach is simply to tell women that you are available, your looks will do the rest. Also, try to make eye contact with women you like in the club, if she maintains the eye contact or smiles, just approach.

The more you do it, the simpler it gets. It took me a few months to get over the anxiety of initial approach. It was a blast once I did though.
I dont go out at all unfortunately.