The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get sides from cb or finasteride?
cb none
finasteride: penis constant pain, noticeable reduction in girth, watery semen, testicles contracted at maximum and up to the pelvic region, no morning wood

I don't think that finasteride is a poison per se. BUT if you don't have optimal nutrition, with constant intake of testosterone boosting food and supplements, you could get yourself in some serious trouble.

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you had then weak finasteride sides, if they could be tackeled so easily then the PFS Flrum would be already dead. But thx for the review

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
cb none
finasteride: penis constant pain, noticeable reduction in girth, watery semen, testicles contracted at maximum and up to the pelvic region, no morning wood

I don't think that finasteride is a poison per se. BUT if you don't have optimal nutrition, with constant intake of testosterone boosting food and supplements, you could get yourself in some serious trouble.
Thanks for replying...can youbtell us how you made your cb? What did you minoxidil it with and what ratio? How long did it take for the cb to start to slow down the shedding? Was it immediate? Was your scalp less oily on cb and if so how long did it take for that to occur? Thanks again

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not specifically CB that stops working over time. It's more the fact that any topical AA will need a higher dosage after some time to keep working. Even RU will. The issue with CB is that you already start at 7.5% which is a high dosage and cost more than RU at 5%. With the price of RU no prob doubling the dosage overtime. CB is much less affordable in that case and for the extra cost it has yet to demonstrate a better maintenance factor than other AA.

I like RU. I call it the topical Bicalutamide.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cycling off will lose the maintenance that you will need to recover by cycling in and as we know it's harder each time. If it was that simple folks on Fina would do the same over a decade but that's not how it works.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cycling off will lose the maintenance that you will need to recover by cycling in and as we know it's harder each time. If it was that simple folks on Fina would do the same over a decade but that's not how it works.

Who knows, maybe what you lose while off it is less than you gain while on it. If you look at the graph, they weren't just maintaining, they were gaining. Say you go off 6 months in, when you've hit peak and then you go on some time later... who knows.

In fact, and I have no idea how these things work, so I may be talking nonsense, but if the idea is that the androgen receptor becomes desensitized to the effect of CB, what if you were to go off CB right before that desensitization happens? We see in the graph that up to month 6 it's a steady gain and then it drops off after that. So what if you were to briefly go off it before this. Would the desensitization not happen and you can go back on it quickly?

Well, fina works through a different mechanism so the problem we're talking about here doesn't even enter into the equation with fina.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they were gaining compare to people who were losing hair on placebo not gaining from baseline.

Of course it does. Building resistance to drugs is what makes a treatment very difficult to continue over time. There is a time bounded limit for any treatment and less effectiveness after some time. I have personal experience with this unfortunately.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're using it as a monotherapy cycling is pointless. If you cycle off topical AA's you need to be on finasteride

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're using it as a monotherapy cycling is pointless. If you cycle off topical AA's you need to be on finasteride

Why? If you're on it for 6 months and get the gains the graph shows, then you go off for a month and go back on, at the end of 7 months you may still be at a net gain, no?