The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll update with pictures in December/January.

On the topic of an emulsifier - people have tested their CB after being in solution and I think they found something like 20% degradation at two weeks without an emulsifier. I use the exact same vehicle as the studies - a 1:1:1 solution of transcutol:ethanol: PG. It's really annoying to watch you people argue over bullshit and continue to get facts wrong if you had just read earlier. It's also annoying to watch people who have no idea how to design studies to test for efficacy. The comparison to vehicle made perfect sense. And again I've posted to the stats before which showed efficacy at every single concentration they used at 12 months compared with placebo. Because again - all good RCTs compare with placebo, not with baseline. Jesus Christ.

If I don't have stabilization in December then I'm considering giving finasteride one more shot but this time doing .125mg a day + microneedling.
how fast are you losing ground ?
Im diving again ..... largest shed of the year ....lots of thick hairs are going....it's a freefall before finasteride activates .....

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how fast are you losing ground ?
Im diving again ..... largest shed of the year ....lots of thick hairs are going....it's a freefall before finasteride activates .....
You mind giving a quick timeline of your experience? Was there ever any improvements? What did you notice in the first month? What's your vehicle/dosing? I just ordered 10g of CB for myself. going to run a 4% sol twice/day I'm trying to figure out what to expect.

irao33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on it's mechanism, would CB have same potential adverse affects on beard hair is finasteride, since beard hair is usually DHT dependent?

I had some beard grafts inserted into the crown for density, and am planning on starting CB and topical liposomal finasteride this month. Was wondering if I should avoid topically applying either of those two to the area where the beard grafts are growing in the crown, to reduce the risk of loosing the transplanted beard grafts?

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same question... I was considering having a beard BHT and starting a topical (either CB or fina) and then I found out I may have to choose one or the other...

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you get the transcutol from? Anyone know a good source that ships to USA? Only thing I've found is under the name Ethoxydiglycol on Etsy, which somehow seems worse than buying from a Chinese lab.

I'll update with pictures in December/January.

On the topic of an emulsifier - people have tested their CB after being in solution and I think they found something like 20% degradation at two weeks without an emulsifier. I use the exact same vehicle as the studies - a 1:1:1 solution of transcutol:ethanol: PG. It's really annoying to watch you people argue over bullshit and continue to get facts wrong if you had just read earlier. It's also annoying to watch people who have no idea how to design studies to test for efficacy. The comparison to vehicle made perfect sense. And again I've posted to the stats before which showed efficacy at every single concentration they used at 12 months compared with placebo. Because again - all good RCTs compare with placebo, not with baseline. Jesus Christ.

If I don't have stabilization in December then I'm considering giving finasteride one more shot but this time doing .125mg a day + microneedling.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What would be your recommendation on an adequate vehicle and emulsifier? I do believe the reason for most people's lack of success on this forum comes down to the vehicle.

Personally what do you use for hairloss and what Norwood are you? Have you tried CB or RU?
Ditto this reference @HairSuit

What anhydrous vehicle is less of a skin irritant but still effective? @Everyone My scalp doesn’t like EverClear.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

irao33

My Regimen
Reaction score
..do you see an advantage in using both? Every day or every other day?
I'm planning on using both 1x per day, so one in the morning and the other at night.
I have aggressive diffuse hair loss (even some transplanted hairs miniaturizing in the front), so I have to be on anti-androgens.
The beard grafts in the crown didn't really make a difference aesthetically when hair was grown out, but now that I've buzzed it to grade 3, the stubble effect from them definitely makes a difference, so I don't want to harm those grafts.
I'll likely start off not applying the topicals where the BHT was performed, maybe just pick one small patch and apply them there, to see if it thins out.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have as well BHT and use fina and a cb/ru mix since 6 months. is there really a potential risk for those grafts? never heard..

irao33

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have as well BHT and use fina and a cb/ru mix since 6 months. is there really a potential risk for those grafts? never heard..
I guess the risk is that the BHT hairs are DHT dependent, and some people report thinning beard & chest hair with oral finasteride. Have you noticed any thinning to your BHT after starting fina & CB?

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess the risk is that the BHT hairs are DHT dependent, and some people report thinning beard & chest hair with oral finasteride. Have you noticed any thinning to your BHT after starting fina & CB?
nada

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
makeit delivers as well to us, but origin is in italy.

Thanks, I thought I had to have a Fiscal Code, but then I realized the requirement goes away when you select "Outside of Italy". Anyways, so far I haven't been able to register with the site. Doesn't give me an error message, just nothing goes through and no emails sent. I'll keep trying and contacting the admin now that I know it's possible.

ask here.
not sure who/what you're advising me to ask at the Lotion Crafter site.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So there's a lot of people in this thread who were upset there's no photographic evidence online of CB working...

Are any of you actually going to be documenting your progress with photos? Or are you all going to continue to claim your hair is "thicker" without any objective evidence for yourselves or others?

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So there's a lot of people in this thread who were upset there's no photographic evidence online of CB working...

Are any of you actually going to be documenting your progress with photos? Or are you all going to continue to claim your hair is "thicker" without any objective evidence for yourselves or others?
I know you said you would posts pictures in January or something. But i would be interested in seeing your current status since it's been weeks since your last post and you said you were shedding hard.

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a minoxidil solution with high ethanol content and little or no water to dissolve CB powder in? Advantages and disadvantages of combining it with minoxidil in the same application?

Last edited:

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was the Kane compounded solution discontinued because of storage requirements/degradation issues?

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I thought I had to have a Fiscal Code, but then I realized the requirement goes away when you select "Outside of Italy". Anyways, so far I haven't been able to register with the site. Doesn't give me an error message, just nothing goes through and no emails sent. I'll keep trying and contacting the admin now that I know it's possible.

not sure who/what you're advising me to ask at the Lotion Crafter site.
lotion crafter is dealing as well with trancutol, it has another name. transcutol is a trade name. ask for pharma grad 2-2-ethoxyethoxyethanol or diethylene glycol monoethyl ether

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-(2-Ethoxyethoxy)ethanol

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can post pics of more shedding no thickening hair. Want to see hairs in my sink? Lol I tried CB. It’s a Nay for me but could be my CB isn’t legit to be fair.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can post pics of more shedding no thickening hair. Want to see hairs in my sink? Lol I tried CB. It’s a Nay for me but could be my CB isn’t legit to be fair.
Have you considered fina + CB?
I was losing lots of hair on fina 8 years ago (and for that reason I started with dutasteride).
I've been on CB 6 months.. Also losing hair....then I added fina 1 month ago....to my surprise combining CB and fina seems to be doing something. At least the shedding has abruptly stopped.