The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sh*t is super annoying.
1) You're a NW0 dude. You don't have hair loss. It's hard to take anything you say seriously.
2) We don't know what's going on with CB yet. If CB loses efficacy at 12 months, it is HIGHLY unlikely it would pass phase II trials (which it did), and certainly won't pass phase III. Only 30% of drugs pass phase II and phase III is the most expensive phase. Why would a company move forward if the treatment already showed to be sh*t? There's thing's we don't know yet.

We don't know. Did they lose more from shedding because of more regrowth? How the f*** would it have 2x finasteride gains at 6 months and fall off the next 6 months. Makes no sense.

CB IS 2x stronger than finasteride as a topical in hamster flank organ test. And yes human subcutaneous tissue isn't the same as the hamster flank organ test. But AS A TOPICAL CB IS 2x stronger. This is fact, this is in research.

How it works in practice, we don't know 100% yet.

90% of the people on these forums aren't using an emulsifier in their vehicle.

3) There is evidence of people maintaining for years on with this stuff.

Now am I dickriding CB? No, I don't think the verdict is out yet. But people need to stop acting like is it saying sh*t like it's weaker etc etc... we don't know.

Are we using the proper vehicle? Proper measurements? Proper CB?

We WILL find out in this next phase. 100%. If they discontinue it, it will likely be very early if it loses efficacy like every genius on here says it does.

No one on here knows sh*t.

Oh please - your just dumb. Don’t try to act smart with your nonsense arguments.

Nobody has tested the efficacy of CB past 12 months on hairloss - so it’s not something that is taken into account.

They also tried legit CB if their own trials numpty. I’m talking about their results.

You just read texts - regurgitate and think you have a valid argument.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway guys. Compare the way they display their results in month 6 and 12.

Month 6 - compare to baseline
Month 12 - compare to vehicle

I wonder how this’ll perform for women or people who aren’t like Norwood 3-6/have very mild hairloss.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do plan to carry on as it’s helped me gain hair. I’d be a bit pissed if I lose all this hair though.

Let’s see what happens as my profile is quite different to those taking CB in the trials.

I don’t want to take RU - last time I checked it wasn’t all that strong either and I didn’t like the look of the side effects. CB is also a drug which is likely to go to market.
Read his article on it. He estimates that CB has a much lower binding affinity than RU. I've been staring at your pictures trying to see if you have regrowth or not it's kind of hard to tel. The second picture looks much more dense on your temples. But the hair on your hands also looks much more dense, indicating lighting is playing a part their. But I trust your judgement when you look at it in person and see regrowth. I don't care much about regrowth compared to maintance.

With that aside, I'd like to pick your brain on your vehicle choice. Any reason you didn't go with a straight ethanol vehicle since CB is very hyrophobic? Also have often do you make batches? Are you applying it all of your head or just your hairline?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh please - your just dumb. Don’t try to act smart with your nonsense arguments.

Nobody has tested the efficacy of CB past 12 months on hairloss - so it’s not something that is taken into account.

They also tried legit CB if their own trials numpty. I’m talking about their results.

Hmmmmmmm. Calm down there, sunshine.

1) you appear to have 0 hairloss when compared to the average visitor to these forums: fact. And good for you

2) the majority of people in these forums using CB are not using emulsifiers/ using inadequate vehicles: fact

3) people who have been around the hairloss game far longer than you have been shaving, have been using CB (from the experimental market) with success for years by their own accounts. Either it has in fact worked for them, or they are delusional and.... refer back to point #1

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read his article on it. He estimates that CB has a much lower binding affinity than RU. I've been staring at your pictures trying to see if you have regrowth or not it's kind of hard to tel. The second picture looks much more dense on your temples. But the hair on your hands also looks much more dense, indicating lighting is playing a part their. But I trust your judgement when you look at it in person and see regrowth. I don't care much about regrowth compared to maintance.

With that aside, I'd like to pick your brain on your vehicle choice. Any reason you didn't go with a straight ethanol vehicle since CB is very hyrophobic? Also have often do you make batches? Are you applying it all of your head or just your hairline?

I used the formulation they used in their patent - no other reason. I make them weekly because I feel I lose less hair like that (tried monthly for a few months). I apply it to my whole head twice a day.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score

1) You're*
2) Your entire post makes no sense.
3) Nonsense arguments??
I said CB was 2x stronger than finasteride as a topical in Hamster flank organ tests. This isn't nonsense.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15646372

We also don't know if this matters as the hamster flank organ test isn't necessarily reflective of human biology. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X89903618

4) "Nobody has tested the efficacy of CB past 12 months on hairloss - so it’s not something that is taken into account." -Correct. In human practice with the % they used and the vehicle they used, this is correct.

What we do know.
1) The drug passed phase II trials. What are phase II trials??

"Phase II trials are performed on larger groups (100–300) and are designed to assess how well the drug works, as well as to continue Phase I safety assessments in a larger group of volunteers and patients. Genetic testing is common, particularly when there is evidence of variation in metabolic rate.[1] When the development process for a new drug fails, this usually occurs during Phase II trials when the drug is discovered not to work as planned, or to have toxic effects."

"Phase II clinical programs historically have experienced the lowest success rate of the four development phases. In 2010, the percentage of phase II trials that proceeded to phase III was 18%,[10] and only 30.7% of developmental candidates advanced from Phase II to Phase III in a large study of trials from 2006-2015.[11]"

-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phases_of_clinical_research

This company wouldn't move to phase III if CB had no hope. If it lost efficacy at 12 months they would can it. It wouldn't go to phase III.

If it's weaker than finasteride and loses efficacy it will NOT pass phase III

CB is entering phase III. This is where we will know if it's worth a f***. 'This phase is designed to assess the effectiveness of the new intervention and, thereby, its value in clinical practice.[1]"

"They also tried legit CB if their own trials numpty."

No sh*t.

Point is wewon't know anything until phase III

Last edited:

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used the formulation they used in their patent - no other reason. I make them weekly because I feel I lose less hair like that (tried monthly for a few months). I apply it to my whole head twice a day.
How many mL does it take to apply your whole head? I want to try it but just use like 1mL and apply to my hairline or something to save money.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm. Calm down there, sunshine.

1) you appear to have 0 hairloss when compared to the average visitor to these forums: fact. And good for you

2) the majority of people in these forums using CB are not using emulsifiers/ using inadequate vehicles: fact

3) people who have been around the hairloss game far longer than you have been shaving, have been using CB (from the experimental market) with success for years by their own accounts. Either it has in fact worked for them, or they are delusional and.... refer back to point #1
What would be your recommendation on an adequate vehicle and emulsifier? I do believe the reason for most people's lack of success on this forum comes down to the vehicle.

Personally what do you use for hairloss and what Norwood are you? Have you tried CB or RU?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? So their stats look better?

Truth is you’re back to your starting point after 1 year. That’s sh*t. Finasteride is way better than that.
you should compare to vehicle because comparing to baseline is not reliable. as a matter of fact, the vehicle group would appear to have regrowth at month 3 which is stupid . People dropping out of the trials influence hair count regardless of the effect of CB , anyway taking into account the behavior of the placebo group it would appear that cb is not that effective as it seems after 3 months , but it is unknown if it loses efficacy after 12 months

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay! Update time.

I shared earlier in the thread how things had gotten significantly worse. Not much has changed.

To give a brief review. I purchased my CB from Kane which through their testing was 98.5% purity. I did not test my batch as it's not really apparent how I would go about doing this easily in my city. However others have and have found similar results to what Kane has stated online.

I used about 2.67% once daily in the mornings covering my whole scalp for a period of 8 weeks. Following this I began to do nightly treatments about 4x a week that focused on my worst areas (temples and crown). That took me to about 11 weeks. Since then I have been applying roughly 3.5% once in the mornings, and 5x a week in the evenings as well.

The only other treatments I'm on are Minoxidil, which I was previously using about twice a day - although I would usually miss applications on friday and saturday nights. I have been on minoxidil for three years now. In my current regimen I now use minoxidil once a day. I use it at night, and I put it on before the CB. I also apply keto shampoo 2x/week. Again, neither of these things are new.

I used a 15ml Vehicle that gets me through about 5-6 days. I use 6ml of Transcutol, 6ml of 100% ethanol, and 3ml of PG.

Attached are two key angles. I do have more photos but they're not much different, you kind of get the jist from these photos. The one caveat is that the new photos are my hair with the application already in, so it does look slightly worse than after being washed and dried. That being said, it's still pretty obvious that the temple hairline has moved back, and that I've lost even more density. They are under identical lighting, at similar (not perfect) angles.

At this point I'm going to order another 10g batch from Wuhan. I'll continue my treatment at least 6 months. At that point I'll post another update. All I'm hoping for now is that this was a significant shed and that it will all regrow over the next 3-4 months. I'm doubtful of that however.

Beyond that, I'm guarding down to #0-1 and I've held off on microneedling because I want to be sure CB actually does anything if I'm going to commit so many finances. If there's no real benefit at 6 months then I'll stop the CB and probably go back to minoxidil 2x daily with microneedling and just keep my head shaved for the rest of my life.
It's been about a month since your last update. Hows the hair situation? Did it end up being just a shed before some regrowth like you were hoping for?

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys - the minute Winlevi "CB acne cream" is available for sale I will use this and not order from China anymore.
A forum member said he can even get pharmacies to compound a stronger version once the chemical is legally cleared for sale in AU.

I am not sure whether to start using CB now or wait until the cream will be available... I guess the cream will be much cheaper and easier to prepare (if you need a higher concentration) but wouldn't it leave your hair sticky?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure whether to start using CB now or wait until the cream will be available... I guess the cream will be much cheaper and easier to prepare (if you need a higher concentration) but wouldn't it leave your hair sticky?

I don't think it will be cheaper, that's not the way these companies work.
regardless, to get it without a prescription is gonna be a headache.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll update with pictures in December/January.

On the topic of an emulsifier - people have tested their CB after being in solution and I think they found something like 20% degradation at two weeks without an emulsifier. I use the exact same vehicle as the studies - a 1:1:1 solution of transcutol:ethanol: PG. It's really annoying to watch you people argue over bullshit and continue to get facts wrong if you had just read earlier. It's also annoying to watch people who have no idea how to design studies to test for efficacy. The comparison to vehicle made perfect sense. And again I've posted to the stats before which showed efficacy at every single concentration they used at 12 months compared with placebo. Because again - all good RCTs compare with placebo, not with baseline. Jesus Christ.

If I don't have stabilization in December then I'm considering giving finasteride one more shot but this time doing .125mg a day + microneedling.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll update with pictures in December/January.

On the topic of an emulsifier - people have tested their CB after being in solution and I think they found something like 20% degradation at two weeks without an emulsifier. I use the exact same vehicle as the studies - a 1:1:1 solution of transcutol:ethanol: PG. It's really annoying to watch you people argue over bullshit and continue to get facts wrong if you had just read earlier. It's also annoying to watch people who have no idea how to design studies to test for efficacy. The comparison to vehicle made perfect sense. And again I've posted to the stats before which showed efficacy at every single concentration they used at 12 months compared with placebo. Because again - all good RCTs compare with placebo, not with baseline. Jesus Christ.

If I don't have stabilization in December then I'm considering giving finasteride one more shot but this time doing .125mg a day + microneedling.
What would be the difference between transcutol/ethanol/pg vehicle and just a straight ethanol vehicle? And I think comparing to baseline would be valid. The whole point of an anti-androgen is to keep the hairline above baseline for eternity since the whole idea behind it is shielding androgen receptors from every type of androgen and preventing miniaturization from every happening again.
d53b6007a10cf4a5f23f8b56ba38d6e6-png.png

I'm not sure what their vehicle is in the phase 2 trials specifically because I don't think it's been released. The 1:1:1 was from earlier trials, right? Anyway, whatever vehicle they are using right now is showing regrowth on it's own without any CB is included. It makes no sense why their vehicle group that isn't being treated with CB has +6 hairs after 3 months. And is still above baseline after 6 months? All this data is just really weird to interpret to be honest. Who knows if the drop off is related to ineffectiveness or it's related to some hyper sensitivity up regulation that triggers a never ending phase of wrecking your hair. We just don't know.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I decided to give CB another chance and tried it last night and today and it instantly got more shedding.

Others reported they got less shedding with CB. Main reason I got it. Maybe my sh.t ain’t legit. When I use it my scalp hurts when I move my hair like scalp is tender but my scalp doesn’t look inflammed. Maybe I’m allergic to it. Maybe its the vehicle Everclear.

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
can I just dissolve the powder in a standard minoxidil lotion? in Rogaine foam?

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh right, the solution has water among the ingredients... and I guess the foam is not ideal either?