The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

genetico

Reaction score
Hi there!
I have been a Ru user since the last 8 years with good results. Until two years ago at a rate of 100 mg daily and for two years 50 mg for noticing and effects of a sexual nature.
Is it realistic to change to CB 50 mg daily without waiting for a fall? Thank you.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might just try this to get rid of scalp folliculits, as its effective for acne right? sh*t is doing my head in

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in buying 5 g of CB that I bought from Bryan, feel free to DM me. I decided to hop on finasteride, thats why I am not using it myself. For 100 euros its yours

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in buying 5 g of CB that I bought from Bryan, feel free to DM me. I decided to hop on finasteride, thats why I am not using it myself. For 100 euros its yours

not working for you ?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
doset make your hair worse though

It made mine worse.

I was losing about 75 hairs when I showered before I started using and then started losing at least 150 including tiny miniature hairs that were about a third of the length of all the others (I have a super short shaved head so that is pretty significant).

Got worse and worse the longer I stayed on finasteride (was 7 months in total).

Seriously, you are bordering on a troll with the sh*t you post.

Your ignorance is astounding.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what’s the science behind your claims? Also and this is something everybody with your type of claim has been failed to provide, do you have pictures? Because number of hairs lost per day is a horrible metric to judge balding. I lose barely any hair yet it got worse consistently. Also shedding miniaturized hairs is exactly what is supposed to happen because finasteride will restart the hair cycle with stronger hairs in Anagen. You might have seriously seen some improvement after a year or so, sadly you got off before that

Also there is not a single study or case report suggesting finasteride can make hair loss worse. Nothing. And i haven’t seen any pictures from people like you-ever

Yeah, I'm not wasting my time getting bogged down in an argument with someone who has 1,500 posts in half a year on a hair loss forum.

Your time may not be valuable to yourself but I know where these things end up going with people like you, and I'm pulling out before we get there.

I searched long and hard on here and all the other hair loss sites + Reddit looking through all the posts of people who had increased shedding that lasted for 7+ months with no resolution and every single one of them it never turned for. I went on profiles of the posters and looked at what they got up to 1 year from then, 2 years from then, and every single one was the same. It never stopped. They moved up to dutasteride, they persevered until 1.5 years, the status quo remained.

The drug is still not totally understood, nor is hair loss, but something is at play in these instances. There is an adverse and paradoxical reaction that occurs in a rare minority.

If you only want to go off stuff that's officially been ratified in writing, then good for you my man, but we have a difference in opinion there. I am happy to use common sense and intuition to filter through anecdotal references from users' accounts of their experiences on here and other platforms and work off there.

If finasteride works for you, then I am happy for you, but this thread is for CB and you de-railing it by trying to pontificate with your absolutes that are based off only the studies that have arbitrarily been conducted is not what the thread is for and not what anyone inside it is looking for.

INT

Reaction score
doset make your hair worse though
Lol what’s the science behind your claims? Also and this is something everybody with your type of claim has been failed to provide, do you have pictures? Because number of hairs lost per day is a horrible metric to judge balding. I lose barely any hair yet it got worse consistently. Also shedding miniaturized hairs is exactly what is supposed to happen because finasteride will restart the hair cycle with stronger hairs in Anagen. You might have seriously seen some improvement after a year or so, sadly you got off before that

Also there is not a single study or case report suggesting finasteride can make hair loss worse. Nothing. And i haven’t seen any pictures from people like you-ever

You really only can communicate in an obnoxious manner, can't you?

INT

Reaction score
You can keep on disliking all my posts you want.Fact remains that you are an incel and like most incels this not just because of their looks but because you overlook the obvious flaws in your personality.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If finasteride can trigger this reaction to can CB genius, it works by the same molecular mechanisn

There were no adverse side effects reported in their case studies though. In theory CB03-01 can't go systemic.

You can keep on disliking all my posts you want.Fact remains that you are an incel and like most incels this not just because of their looks but because you overlook the obvious flaws in your personality.

Come on guys, not this sh*t again. Keep it civil.

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
has any one mixed CB with Minoxidil 5% 60 mL? I wonder if it can be used as a vehicle.

and please not sh*t posting and get back on topic. Go argue somewhere else about finasteride or w.e

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
has any one mixed CB with Minoxidil 5% 60 mL? I wonder if it can be used as a vehicle.

and please not sh*t posting and get back on topic. Go argue somewhere else about finasteride or w.e

Don't constitute it all at once.

It appears that it has a shelf-life of about 10 days once consituted.

Unless you plan to use it all in that period the best approach is to measure 10mL into a small amber vail and add in 250-500mg of powder for a 2.5-5% concentration.

I'm probably using about 2% at the the moment as I always weigh up a little under 250mg and some of it never makes its way into the vail and I usually add in about 11mL of vehicle. So 2.5% is probably best to start with at first.

Although, as I've said before, I shave my head once a week and down to as close to the skin as possible (.5mm), so it's very easy for me to get coverage, and also not using fingers to rub in and inadvertently remove 25% or so.

If you have longer hair you might need to do 2mL per application so you'd do 125mg in 10mL for 2.5% concentration, but maybe try 250mg in 10mL first as that's what everyone else seems to be doing currently.

I only ever use .75mL and have .25mL left in the syringe per application, so actually now I think about it I'm definitely using less than 2% at the moment.

And, yeah, I reckon it should work in minoxidil solution pretty well.

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
The best to ensure good penetration is to apply bit by bit and massage it hard each time using nitrile gloves - and this on a short hair cut to reduce how much you need per day

I mix 25 to 50mg a day depending on hair lenght it dissolves right away in ethanol and works fine. This may be an extra 3 min step each night but it ensures consistant results which is key for me as I don't use any internal dht reducing drug - only CB minoxidil and stemoxydine

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best to ensure good penetration is to apply bit by bit and massage it hard each time using nitrile gloves - and this on a short hair cut to reduce how much you need per day

I mix 25 to 50mg a day depending on hair lenght it dissolves right away in ethanol and works fine. This may be an extra 3 min step each night but it ensures consistant results which is key for me as I don't use any internal dht reducing drug - only CB minoxidil and stemoxydine
how well is it working for you and how aggressive is your hairloss? what do you think of about adding retin-a?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

are you putting the cb dissolved in alcool in your stemox or minoxidil ? or only applying cb with alcool directly to your scalp

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just in case you haven't read it from other comments I would have written it.

I make up a batch which I would say lasts 11-13 days (I'm not counting), but it's enough for at least 10 days if I used the full 1mL per daily session.

I'm guessing you have trialled and errored and that's why you make so often, but just in case, 10 days at the least is fine, at least for me!