The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it work mixing the cb powder into kirkland minoxidil solution once a week?

I don't understand.

You are going to use CB once a week or you are going to make a batch up once a week that you will use daily?

I think it would probably work okay in minoxidil solution, but you need to be able to see the solution - so probably put it in a vial or something - because the CB powder doesn't always dissolve instantly and sometimes needs to be shaken for close to 5 minutes.

Alexandre Dufresne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies I meant I will make a batch weekly, and use it daily.
That makes sense for being able to see the solution.
I was just thinking it might be more convenient to add it to my minoxidil since im already using minoxidil!
Is there any benefit to using another vehicle instead of minoxidil?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies I meant I will make a batch weekly, and use it daily.
That makes sense for being able to see the solution.
I was just thinking it might be more convenient to add it to my minoxidil since im already using minoxidil!
Is there any benefit to using another vehicle instead of minoxidil?

I think different vehicles will allow the CB to have more efficacy, but how much more is up for debate.

I would imagine it would work in a minoxidil solution to some degree, although I am no expert.

I'm using it in a cosmetic product that is probably pretty similar to a commercial minoxidil product and it works so I would imagine a minoxidil product would have a decent chance of doing something similar.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think different vehicles will allow the CB to have more efficacy, but how much more is up for debate.

I would imagine it would work in a minoxidil solution to some degree, although I am no expert.

I'm using it in a cosmetic product that is probably pretty similar to a commercial minoxidil product and it works so I would imagine a minoxidil product would have a decent chance of doing something similar.
Whats your monthly cost for this ?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats your monthly cost for this ?

$45 USD since I bought 10 grams for $600 USD, but my original purchase was $56 USD from buying 4 grams for $300 USD.

All depends on how many mcg you need a day though. I am evidently quite sensitive so I don't need much, but regardless I believe microneedling for penetration at about .25mm will allow you to use about half as much as you would regularly as it increases absorption by typically 80%.

Last edited:

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wuhan sells 20 grams for $ 45 each gram + shipping ($ 950 final to the United States). The problem is that it is sent by Fedex smart post, this type of shipment does not require a signature when it is delivered by the postman, so it is possible for customs to pass but be lost before you can receive it. I ordered 20 grams a month and a half ago, since fedex assure that they delivered it but never received it and they do not have the signature or the time it was delivered. Sabrina (employee of Wuhan) at the moment does not want to take charge of having done the shipment by this means (without consulting me, clearly I would not have risked a thousand dollars in a shipment that they throw in the door of your house and does not require proof). At the moment I can not recommend buying with them since the way they send it is very insecure and they do not take care of the loss (They do not even partially take care of it, they offered to send it back to me with a 20% discount, $ 800 extra, it's a joke o_O). Other sellers send by EMS, there is the possibility that they remain in customs, but at least you will not lose it at the door of your house

I asked "Sabrina" about your issue and she said it was because you gave the wrong delivery address that it didn't get delivered the first time.

Is that correct?

I'm guessing as this guy never replied what "Sabrina" said about him giving the wrong address is probably true.

FWIW, she said to me if you don't get the delivery they'll send another one out for free.

Maybe just to be sure ask her before you pay.

I got my second purchase delivered by them no worries last week.

But I still wasn't able to get a signature on delivery set-up arranged, but she just said they would send a replacement if there were any problems. Who knows?

Kane probably a really good place to buy too, just a little bit more expensive.

Blahblahbald

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm guessing as this guy never replied what "Sabrina" said about him giving the wrong address is probably true.

FWIW, she said to me if you don't get the delivery they'll send another one out for free.

But I still wasn't able to get a signature on delivery set-up arranged, but she just said they would send a replacement if there were any problems. Who knows?

Is everybody here ordering CB in the US?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is everybody here ordering CB in the US?

No, I'm from Aus and there's people from all over the world buying from Wuhan.

They apparently have different methods to get it through customs depending on the country. Something like that.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who knows.

I had the same thing happen when I took finasteride (that everything visibly thickened within the first month or two but then proceeded to fall back out), and then came accelerated hair loss.

Same thing has happened with CB for me but this time my scalp itch has gone and I shed so much less hair when I shower that I feel very confident that the effects will stick around as that never happened with finasteride.

It should be noted that my hair grows incredibly fast and that I used to get a hair cut once every 3 weeks when my hair was grown out, and I'm also on currently on biotin, so I am the type of person that will show results the quickest in that sense.

I've had thickening at my hair line in an area where I barely ever manage to get any product on so I don't think it has anything to do with product directly increasing hair diameter by fusing to it.

I think maybe the pores which are strangling the hairs and making them grow thinner to fit through the narrow openings become wider in response to successful treatment reversing the narrowing and then the hair shafts begin to return to their natural size(?).

I don't know, that's just a theory off the top of my head.
First off great thread and ty for creating it. Quite helpful. finasteride caused me to itch and sheds; Telogen Effluvium to be exact but now that I weened myself to finasteride topical application once a week, my hair is coming back and shed is very little. Do you think you coming off finasteride added to your improvement and not just cb alone?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First off great thread and ty for creating it. Quite helpful. finasteride caused me to itch and sheds; Telogen Effluvium to be exact but now that I weened myself to finasteride topical application once a week, my hair is coming back and shed is very little. Do you think you coming off finasteride added to your improvement and not just cb alone?

I think finasteride made my hair loss worse, yes.

Do you think taking it once a week is giving you less loss than not being on it at all?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think finasteride made my hair loss worse, yes.

Do you think taking it once a week is giving you less loss than not being on it at all?
Honestly, I’m still trying to figure this out. finasteride definitely made me worst than baseline. Lost over 60% density on finasteride but I’m recovering.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, I’m still trying to figure this out. finasteride definitely made me worst than baseline. Lost over 60% density on finasteride but I’m recovering.

Yes, I started shedding really short hairs as well as the uniformly same length hairs that you traditionally shed.

I was only taking .5mg every second day for the first half of my time on it but then worked up to 1g a day, but still no change.

Interesting if once a week works better than nothing for some people.

I would recommend getting blood test for DHT (I think it's serum that they can do) before you start using and then when you're on because it can give you a good idea of to what extent it is actually working.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
$45 USD since I bought 10 grams for $600 USD, but my original purchase was $56 USD from buying 4 grams for $300 USD.

All depends on how many mcg you need a day though. I am evidently quite sensitive so I don't need much, but regardless I believe microneedling for penetration at about .25mm will allow you to use about half as much as you would regularly as it increases absorption by typically 80%.
cant you just order a month's worth? I dont want to spend a fuckton of grams on it only to find out its yet another treatment that does sh*t nothing

how many months did you take it to see that it was worth continuing?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cant you just order a month's worth? I dont want to spend a fuckton of grams on it only to find out its yet another treatment that does sh*t nothing

how many months did you take it to see that it was worth continuing?

It took about 3 weeks for it to be obvious that it was working to some degree then it continued to improve.

But, everyone responds differently. Might take other people 2 months for it to be obvious. IDK.

Also, I used 25mcg a day which is tiny. The trials used at least three times as much if I'm not mistaken so what lasted me 4 months might last others 1.5, although I feel 25mcg is a good dosage amount all things considered, I just think they massively over-dose people on stuff in trials to make sure even the stubborn responders and outliers are affected.

If you've tried other anti-androgens then I'd probably give it a miss anyway as I believe this is one of the absolute weaker ones. Maybe I'm wrong though.

"Sabrina" said to me that Wuhan will be having a sale during September for all their hair loss treatments, so maybe wait till then and see how cheap it is.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
taking finasteride once a week is totally dumb

How would you know.

It might be better than nothing at all, it's still suppresing DHT for a period.

Maybe some people are really sensitive to DHT-inhibitors and even finasteride once a day is too much and they can only handle a very scarce dosage.

Maybe that's why dutasteride is paradoxically bad for some people's hair, just like finasteride was bad for poster's and mine.

Just postulating.

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry for the delay.
Finally this week I was able to receive the second package.

NO, I didn't put the address wrong, it was correct. The problem was that the shipment was unsigned so the mailman surely as it is an extremely small package, throw it anywhere.

NO, she doesn't send the second package for free. I had to pay 50% of the product, which is not all bad, but it is not real that sends it without charge. He even told me that he had to put it out of his pocket to be able to send it at this price.

For the rest of the things, everything good with Sabrina, it takes a couple of days to send the product but they are very formal, serious people. I will not ever understand how they send a product of this value without a signature confirmation.

Next week I start the treatment, 2.5% bid, hopefully it works.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It took about 3 weeks for it to be obvious that it was working to some degree then it continued to improve.

But, everyone responds differently. Might take other people 2 months for it to be obvious. IDK.

Also, I used 25mcg a day which is tiny. The trials used at least three times as much if I'm not mistaken so what lasted me 4 months might last others 1.5, although I feel 25mcg is a good dosage amount all things considered, I just think they massively over-dose people on stuff in trials to make sure even the stubborn responders and outliers are affected.

If you've tried other anti-androgens then I'd probably give it a miss anyway as I believe this is one of the absolute weaker ones. Maybe I'm wrong though.

"Sabrina" said to me that Wuhan will be having a sale during September for all their hair loss treatments, so maybe wait till then and see how cheap it is.

But can you buy a month's supply in kane or werever? Not from some forum dude. Ideally ready to use like the RU that is sold by kane because im a giant brainlet when it comes to making your own stuff. I always had problems understanding doses, percentages, and all of that.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay.
Finally this week I was able to receive the second package.

NO, I didn't put the address wrong, it was correct. The problem was that the shipment was unsigned so the mailman surely as it is an extremely small package, throw it anywhere.

NO, she doesn't send the second package for free. I had to pay 50% of the product, which is not all bad, but it is not real that sends it without charge. He even told me that he had to put it out of his pocket to be able to send it at this price.

For the rest of the things, everything good with Sabrina, it takes a couple of days to send the product but they are very formal, serious people. I will not ever understand how they send a product of this value without a signature confirmation.

Next week I start the treatment, 2.5% bid, hopefully it works.

Hmmm, interesting…

That's quite disappointing if true.

I asked them to make it signature on delivery after reading your comment when I bought again recently but I don't think they actually paid for that option, instead they just left a message on it, but I don't think it works that way, so the delivery guy just left it in the letterbox without ringing the doorbell and making me sign.

Anyway… Good luck with your CB, hopefully it works out for you!