The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have you ever tried RU? If so, could you compare Ru Vs CB?
Thank you.
i used ru only over 5 years. Regrowth! after 5 years the efficancy declined to a pretty low level. sad after years of success, i don’t know the reason. same happened after 12 years on fina before i started ru.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
i used ru only over 5 years. Regrowth! after 5 years the efficancy declined to a pretty low level. sad after years of success, i don’t know the reason. same happened after 12 years on fina before i started ru.
Have u ever used them both at teh same time?
And yeah, after almost 20 years of treatment they could become less effective but u still had ur 20s and 30s with a full head where u otherwise owuld have been bald.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have u ever used them both at teh same time?
And yeah, after almost 20 years of treatment they could become less effective but u still had ur 20s and 30s with a full head where u otherwise owuld have been bald.

yes, for that i am very grateful. fina and after ru kept my hairs healthy, but i have to say that i did as well 10+ transplantations.

is used ru an cb combined over 6 months. too week for my hair loss in the meantime. decision 2019 is to add again fina and keep cb as topical

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, for that i am very grateful. fina and after ru kept my hairs healthy, but i have to say that i did as well 10+ transplantations.

is used ru an cb combined over 6 months. too week for my hair loss in the meantime. decision 2019 is to add again fina and keep cb as topical
10 transplants? Howly f*** mate. finasteride + cb might work tho for stopping hair loss. Why did u do 10 transplants? I thought finasteride and ru kept u from losing hair?

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 transplants? Howly f*** mate. finasteride + cb might work tho for stopping hair loss. Why did u do 10 transplants? I thought finasteride and ru kept u from losing hair?
yes, this is my reality. to maintain my hairline over 20 years i had to transplant. my loss is too agressive. im still looking below 40, but im 47

Last edited:

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, this my reality. to maintain my hairline over 20 years i had to transplant. my loss is too agressive. im still looking below 40, but im 47
Alright man, good good. U started losing it in ur early 20s then? I am 23 and also balding but finasterde seems to have completely halted it.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright man, good good. U started losing it in ur early 20s then? I am 23 and also balding but finasterde seems to have completely halted it.
How long have you been on finasteride and when did you notice it halted your hairloss? Asking cause im also 23 and almost 6 months in with a ton of shedding.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You never can tell but Finesteride may last for years while it slows down the hair loss. One day you realise it's not working anymore not because it's overnight. Either you get a buzz cut and wonder where your hairline went either you walk under the rain and you notice your scalp is more sensitive to water drops than usual or someone get a picture of you from the back and you see a bird nest on your crown when you watch it with your wife or girlfriend. Anyway it won't last forever before you start panicking and go nuts with various recipes some dumber than others to recover your looks.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on finasteride and when did you notice it halted your hairloss? Asking cause im also 23 and almost 6 months in with a ton of shedding.
i am on 8 months, my shedding is down to almost nothing and comparing wiht pictures from 8 months ago i have not lost anymore.
You never can tell but Finesteride may last for years while it slows down the hair loss. One day you realise it's not working anymore not because it's overnight. Either you get a buzz cut and wonder where your hairline went either you walk under the rain and you notice your scalp is more sensitive to water drops than usual or someone get a picture of you from the back and you see a bird nest on your crown when you watch it with your wife or girlfriend. Anyway it won't last forever before you start panicking and go nuts with various recipes some dumber than others to recover your looks.
Yes, but if i can squeeze out 15-20 years of hair i had a full head of hair in my 20s and 30s and then i'll see what ima do. Maybe by then they can clone hair, who knows.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hoped the same 20 years ago. unbelievable, we have soon 2020 and got over 2 decades just papers, studies and experimental drugs :-(

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
hoped the same 20 years ago. unbelievable, we have soon 2020 and got over 2 decades just papers, studies and experimental drugs :-(
Yeah well i still got 20 years to go on current treatments so let's hope the best of that. When i am 45 it won't matter anyways. I will still care and hate it, but i should have build up a career and family by then.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Just out of interest, anyone taking any before and afters who managed to get on CB? That could be super helpful for everyone

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, I have been researching a large amount on both CB and Keto, ketoconazole is an androgen receptor antagonist the same as CB, they both compete with male hormones circulating locally which in turn helps reduce our hairloss.

Can someone with some real technical knowledge explain how CB is different to Keto if we were to apply super high doses of the keto cream twice daily?
I know Keto is meant to be weaker but obviously with a higher dose it could help level this out.

There are studies of Keto working topically but only using shampoo not using cream even the shampoo shows signs of small improvement, and the cream could be applied at a higher frequency, higher dose and it could also be left on to absorb into the skin...

Again they both work through the same mechanism so surely if its just the potency of each then just up the dose and how many times per day it is applied

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I have been researching a large amount on both CB and Keto, ketoconazole is an androgen receptor antagonist the same as CB, they both compete with male hormones circulating locally which in turn helps reduce our hairloss.

Can someone with some real technical knowledge explain how CB is different to Keto if we were to apply super high doses of the keto cream twice daily?
I know Keto is meant to be weaker but obviously with a higher dose it could help level this out.

There are studies of Keto working topically but only using shampoo not using cream even the shampoo shows signs of small improvement, and the cream could be applied at a higher frequency, higher dose and it could also be left on to absorb into the skin...

Again they both work through the same mechanism so surely if its just the potency of each then just up the dose and how many times per day it is applied
there's keto cream you can get I think people in the past tried keto topicals at higher dosages with little success from what I've seen on forums

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
there's keto cream you can get I think people in the past tried keto topicals at higher dosages with little success from what I've seen on forums

Do you have any idea what forums? I've tried searching it before and didn't find much at all of people trialing it. Other thing is people would have to have stuck it out for at least 6 months and used a boat load of it we have no idea how much people were applying. Back then people didn't know that an androgen receptor antagonist would work aswell as it does against hairless, now we know from the newest studies how it potentially can get 5AR inhibitor type results so it leaves little more hope in trying this again

irao33

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm assuming Stemoxydine includes alcohol/ethanol & PG? I had to quit minoxidil due to sides (dark circles, bad skin/collagen), do you know if Stemoxydine has the same mechanism and potentially same side effects as minoxidil, or is it side effect free?