The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Jimmerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one's going to know that. Got to wait til phase 3, could have been a shed, could have been aggressively balding subjects, could have been a decrease in effectiveness.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I took pictures today to compare with old pictures because I got a little impatient. I'm currently at the 11th week mark of treatment. Unfortunately I had further recession of my hairline, and more diffuse loss compared to baseline.

I'll upload pictures in a couple weeks at the official 3 month mark.

My plan at this point is to double the dose for my remaining medication and see if there are any changes at 4 months. I'm debating if I want to continue treatment beyond 4 months to the 6-8 month period or not given further recession and the associated cost. This is my last ditch effort because after this it's just going to be clean shaven.

Are you microneedling?

I would at the very least try regular microneedling for increased absorption and circumventing the thick collagen accumulation on the scalp which apparently occurs in people with thinning hair, or whatever it is, to see if anything comes of it.

Also, maybe consider more aggressive anti-androgens that theoretically are on the lower end of risk for sides like darolutamide or oh-flutamide.

Also the PGD2/CRTH2/DP1/DP2 angle with stuff like seti, cetirizine, even TM might be worth considering depending on how desperate you are to attempt to find something that resolves the problem. @yayapapaya is the only person on here doing microneedling + seti currently and he has reportedly had great regrowth and resolution of hair loss from it.

You never know what treatment might be unique at being effective for you.

Maybe worth a try if you value it enough and have the means, you probably only get one shot to treat it before it's too late, so personally I wouldn't throw in a towel until I'd tried everything within reason.

Good luck anyway and commiserations on the CB seemingly not working.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you microneedling?

I would at the very least try regular microneedling for increased absorption and circumventing the thick collagen accumulation on the scalp which apparently occurs in people with thinning hair, or whatever it is, to see if anything comes of it.

Also, maybe consider more aggressive anti-androgens that theoretically are on the lower end of risk for sides like darolutamide or oh-flutamide.

Also the PGD2/CRTH2/DP1/DP2 angle with stuff like seti, cetirizine, even TM might be worth considering depending on how desperate you are to attempt to find something that resolves the problem. @yayapapaya is the only person on here doing microneedling + seti currently and he has reportedly had great regrowth and resolution of hair loss from it.

You never know what treatment might be unique at being effective for you.

Maybe worth a try if you value it enough and have the means, you probably only get one shot to treat it before it's too late, so personally I wouldn't throw in a towel until I'd tried everything within reason.

Good luck anyway and commiserations on the CB seemingly not working.
I've held off on microneedling only because I wanted to prove the effectiveness of this very expensive medication before microneedling.

Darolutamide and "oh-flutamide" are volatile drugs with well known metabolic and ischemic side effects. They are not remotely "lower end of risk" compared with finasteride which has never been associated with things like heart failure.

Seti was recently studied and demonstrated no effects: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT02781311

As I said - I'm going to double my dosage. I'll continue until 6 months at which point if there is still decline then I'll stop using CB. If the hairloss halts compared with baseline, then I'll add microneedling once weekly.

carvo08

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've held off on microneedling only because I wanted to prove the effectiveness of this very expensive medication before microneedling.

Darolutamide and "oh-flutamide" are volatile drugs with well known metabolic and ischemic side effects. They are not remotely "lower end of risk" compared with finasteride which has never been associated with things like heart failure.

Seti was recently studied and demonstrated no effects: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT02781311

As I said - I'm going to double my dosage. I'll continue until 6 months at which point if there is still decline then I'll stop using CB. If the hairloss halts compared with baseline, then I'll add microneedling once weekly.
but, dude, have you ever tried finasteride?
Maybe it's not CB. You just form part of these 10% refractory to DHT pathway.

Rzuty

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have just embarked on a 2.5% bid CB treatment for receding hairline and temples. Got the CB from Wuhan and put 250mg in 10ml 90% ethanol (diluted very quickly).
I have been using ketoconazol 2% shampoo for 10+ years 3x per week with pretty good results as I feel it slowed down the recession which now needs to be halted. I also use a low % retina cream which I have been applying more to the hairline as I read it helps somewhat with the added benefit now of increasing the CB absorption (hopefully).

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but, dude, have you ever tried finasteride?
Maybe it's not CB. You just form part of these 10% refractory to DHT pathway.

What does that even mean?

I don't understand how anyone can still continue balding while on dutasteride (0% DHT) and while on RU/CB. f*** this f*****g disease.

vvvazvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Im...uct-pipeline_HYR_2019_800x358.png?h=358&w=800

They updated the pipeline and delayed another 3 months

They start men trials in let’s say march it will be 6-9 months so until end of 2020. then another year for fda process so I guess we can expect a market release in mid of 2022 which wouldn’t even be THAT bad. However there are always delays with this company and they are tight on money which hopefully changes next year once the acne product is on the market

It’d be fantastic if they did hairloss before acne but acne will give them more and also guaranteed cash. Internal Merck analysis shows that half of ppl don’t take finasteride due to fear of sides so CB has a market potential twice the size of finasteride if it doesn’t cause sides.

You said the results of phase 2 were bad. So why so optimistic now?

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is a different compound. It breaks down once it enters the body. So why be so worried about Flutamide-type side affects.
Do you really think you could apply this onto acne which could be an open wound at times if it didn't work?

I reckon it's calm doing CB and microneedling at the same time. Now.... looking at efficacy of CB, it's kinda sh*t. It isn't really working too well for me.

vvvazvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a different compound. It breaks down once it enters the body. So why be so worried about Flutamide-type side affects.
Do you really think you could apply this onto acne which could be an open wound at times if it didn't work?

I reckon it's calm doing CB and microneedling at the same time. Now.... looking at efficacy of CB, it's kinda sh*t. It isn't really working too well for me.

How long have you been on CB? Is it sh*t in terms of regrowth? Of even for maintanance

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

what dosage are you using?

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have two questions:

1) Is there a consensus at this time on who the best supplier is?
2) How are you guys verifying purity? I found a lab that's offering the appropriate analysis methods for a novel compound like CB, but they want a safety data sheet included with the sample, and Kane won't supply one.

Thanks.

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have two questions:

1) Is there a consensus at this time on who the best supplier is?
2) How are you guys verifying purity? I found a lab that's offering the appropriate analysis methods for a novel compound like CB, but they want a safety data sheet included with the sample, and Kane won't supply one.

Thanks.

1. Not sure but I've got mine from Wuhan.
2. Said f*** it and took the risk. I think finasteride was a bigger risk w/ me esp the side effects I did not expect to get from it.

2 days with CB mixed with minoxidil and it looks like I'm shedding more short hairs??? doesn't look like shedding slowed down :( I want to maintain as long as I can.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. We have to do better than this though. These Chinese labs can't be free to ship whatever white powder they please without consequences; they need to be held accountable or they will screw us over to boost their bottom line.

As soon as I asked Kane for information to facilitate third-party testing of his CB, he stopped responding to my emails, which to me speaks volumes about the legitimacy of his business. It's so easy for these guys to create accounts here and claim to have tested their products and gotten great results (that would be my first move if I were trying to move a substandard product). We can't just rely on "that guy who posted some result a few months ago."

Have people here tried to organize group buys? Are members sharing methodologies for testing? Do we have any idea who the best suppliers are? I'm going to knock Kane off the list right now...

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. We have to do better than this though. These Chinese labs can't be free to ship whatever white powder they please without consequences; they need to be held accountable or they will screw us over to boost their bottom line.

As soon as I asked Kane for information to facilitate third-party testing of his CB, he stopped responding to my emails, which to me speaks volumes about the legitimacy of his business. It's so easy for these guys to create accounts here and claim to have tested their products and gotten great results (that would be my first move if I were trying to move a substandard product). We can't just rely on "that guy who posted some result a few months ago."

Have people here tried to organize group buys? Are members sharing methodologies for testing? Do we have any idea who the best suppliers are? I'm going to knock Kane off the list right now...

There are only two that I know of and that is ever spoken of outside of stuff coming from privates: Wuhan & Kane.

I spent a lot of time searching CB posts through the search function and the stuff from Wuhan has been tested at least 5 times by different people and it always came back with the green light.

They were not plants fake posting, they were reputable people from the forum where you can search their posting history dating back many years with posts regarding a whole host of things. Genuine posters.

Maybe you should try and make a topic to try and get an invite to one of the private forums where they do their group buys, although I can't speak on behalf of the legitimacy of their products and where they're coming from.

There's nothing you can really do, either take the risk or wait till the drug comes out in 3 or so years.

As people have said before, why would Wuhan or Kane sell sh*t, because it will be exposed and deter many others from buying there and affect their bottom line.

They charge a lot for the product and I imagine it is pretty easy to make once the process is established and very failproof in the outcome.

It is hard to imagine how there could be results with varying outcomes.

Of course there is the risk of what if there is something carcinogenic involved in their processes, I assume that is what the purity tests cover to some extent, but I really feel like that is just starting to get into neurotic territory personally anyway.

Last edited:

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. i did a 3rd party testing of my Wuhan CB @ a lab in Switzerland. I ordered with the request of 99% purity!

Test outcome:
Clearly as CB identified. Ref. spectrum was CB of the Company Achemblock (https://www.achemblock.com/media/spectra/HNMR_M15386-11216.pdf)
Purity 98.4%

Its Ok for me, but i expected 99%. However, this CB dissolve much better compared to the last ordered batch of Kane. Kane sold me CB with 98.5%, but i cant belive that. After application my hair was always pretty sticky. This is not the case with the Wuhan CB.

Vehicle: ETH/PG

No sides

genetico

Reaction score
Hi all. i did a 3rd party testing of my Wuhan CB @ a lab in Switzerland. I ordered with the request of 99% purity!

Test outcome:
Clearly as CB identified. Ref. spectrum was CB of the Company Achemblock (https://www.achemblock.com/media/spectra/HNMR_M15386-11216.pdf)
Purity 98.4%

Its Ok for me, but i expected 99%. However, this CB dissolve much better compared to the last ordered batch of Kane. Kane sold me CB with 98.5%, but i cant belive that. After application my hair was always pretty sticky. This is not the case with the Wuhan CB.

Vehicle: ETH/PG

No sides
Thank you for your information about purity.
How long have you been using it and what effects have you noticed in your hair?

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your information about purity.
How long have you been using it and what effects have you noticed in your hair?
cb reduces the shedding. but i have only 6 months experience.
note: restarted fina after 5 years break. fina is to weak for my aggressive hair loss, that‘s the reason to add cb

genetico

Reaction score
cb reduces the shedding. but i have only 6 months experience.
note: restarted fina after 5 years break. fina is to weak for my aggressive hair loss, that‘s the reason to add cb
have you ever tried RU? If so, could you compare Ru Vs CB?
Thank you.