The Blackpill About What Women Prefer In 2019

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well by definition I can't be MGTOW coz I f*** women, and also by definition I can't be incel (involuntarily celibate) coz I f*** women. Lol. Not a misogynistic dude tbh, I just read the papers published on r/blackpillscience and now I know how women work.

Just a noteworthy read: https://old.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/dai91w/mens_attraction_was_correlated_with_12/

"Women were only predominantly attracted to hot athletic guys. Being more or less confident, or any kind of personality, didn't improve ur odds of attracting women."

I mean honestly I don't understand all this studies are even needed, it's obvious looks is everything, women are like men, we want to be with attractive people.

it's just the media/society fault for deluding us to think that women care about personality and all that bs while man are just "horny dogs", while in reality both are the exact same.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried losing weight? Also would you mind sharing a picture of your hair?

This is my hair right now, brushed to cover up and not brushed, as you can see it's pretty damn bad.

I'm starting to wonder maybe I should just go 0 guard cause it's starting to look desperate.

using a shampoo gives my hair more volume but it only lasts for like a day and a half.
waking up with morning hair is horrible because my hair is naturally curly, so while brushing it "extends" the hair all over the scalp, during the sleep it retracts back to it's more curly form so when I wake up a lot of the thinness and hair loss shows, basically sleeping with other people in the same room is a big no.

anyway, pretty bad.

Attachments

• 20191002_203412.jpg
    20191002_203412.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 20191002_203416.jpg
    20191002_203416.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 20191002_203441.jpg
    20191002_203441.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 20191002_203736.jpg
    20191002_203736.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 20191002_203806.jpg
    20191002_203806.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 20191002_203816.jpg
    20191002_203816.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 20191002_203834.jpg
    20191002_203834.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 190

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on finasteride now and you'll likely save what you have and grow maybe a bit more. Based on what I can presume from your photos, your hairline still looks acceptable.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you retarded? Sorry for putting it this way but basically who would wanna be betabuxx? Betabuxxers never really get sex or real genuine affection as you must know too. Just look at r/deadbedrooms or r/relationship_advice on reddit, bunch of literal clueless bluepilled cucks getting cucked HARD. Who would wish that sh*t upon himself?

lol bruh I found the bluepilled bald version of "deadbedrooms"- https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/dhacz0/m18_had_finally_enough_of_hiding_it_special/

I'm actually laughing out loud at the comments there, bunch of lying deluded people circlejerking each other to make themselves feel better.
literally almost every bald guy on there looks bad AF but they keep lying to them saying they look great. pathetic.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, he's fat. That's his biggest problem. I agree, he does not look good. Comments are Cope3000.
Bald people get laid more than fat people. That's not exactly rocket science but he's definitely got one of those faces where you can't. be. fat. Those standard nerd glasses need to go too. He could do a lot to improve his style.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, he's fat. That's his biggest problem. I agree, he does not look good. Comments are Cope3000.
Bald people get laid more than fat people. That's not exactly rocket science but he's definitely got one of those faces where you can't. be. fat. Those standard nerd glasses need to go too. He could do a lot to improve his style.

you're being nice, he's ugly af, his head shape is horrible, and he actually got a comment saying "his head shape is special", I'm dead.
and it's not just him, look at all the other posts, most people obviously look worse shaved but all the comments are saying they look great, because it's all comments made by other bald guys, a huge circle jerk.

there is a guy there who went from 25 to looking like 35 and he actually got comments saying he look younger.
they brutally lying to each other and themselves, and I assure you 90% of them are single and barely getting laid if at all.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're being nice, he's ugly af, his head shape is horrible, and he actually got a comment saying "his head shape is special", I'm dead.
and it's not just him, look at all the other posts, most people obviously look worse shaved but all the comments are saying they look great, because it's all comments made by other bald guys, a huge circle jerk.

there is a guy there who went from 25 to looking like 35 and he actually got comments saying he look younger.
they brutally lying to each other and themselves, and I assure you 90% of them are single and barely getting laid if at all.
Is it the skullcap f*****g them up or their lack of jaws, chin, cheekbones, eye area? Agent 47 looks great, is a Chad I think, they are not.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it the skullcap f*****g them up or their lack of jaws, chin, cheekbones, eye area? Agent 47 looks great, is a Chad I think, they are not.

it's both, it's everything, it's just no hair makes you look worse no matter how you look. but yeah if you have a weird shaped skull and no chin/jaw and all that you'll not look bad- you'll look horrible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/dhl6vf/26_and_constantly_thought_about_how_my_hair/
even on the left pic he has a horrible hair line but on the right pic he looks like he aged at up to 10 years

and they actually saying he looks younger lmao, lying c****.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's both, it's everything, it's just no hair makes you look worse no matter how you look. but yeah if you have a weird shaped skull and no chin/jaw and all that you'll not look bad- you'll look horrible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/dhl6vf/26_and_constantly_thought_about_how_my_hair/
even on the left pic he has a horrible hair line but on the right pic he looks like he aged at up to 10 years

and they actually saying he looks younger lmao, lying c****.
tfw the coping is infinite

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol bruh I found the bluepilled bald version of "deadbedrooms"- https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/dhacz0/m18_had_finally_enough_of_hiding_it_special/

I'm actually laughing out loud at the comments there, bunch of lying deluded people circlejerking each other to make themselves feel better.
literally almost every bald guy on there looks bad AF but they keep lying to them saying they look great. pathetic.
sh*t bro, wtf is this sub? I think they all just like to masturbate on bald heads.

Man, if only I could be delusional unawared idiot, my life could have been much better...

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that reddit is pretty disgusting, they're actively convincing people to shave heads that are perfectly acceptable with hair.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. the whole feminism thing is very bad for men, I'm not saying women and men shouldn't be equal and for women to be independent. but the more of that that happens the less mes will reproduce, as you just said, status and money gives you access to pussy, that something that one way or another attracts women (not physically of course), if a woman is independent and don't need a man for stability or money, then she will only look for what then matters the most- top physical attractiveness in a man, which will automatically most tons of them, and in this day and era with the internet and easily dating apps and easily accessable open market of people it will ultimately results in both men and women reproducing less and less as time goes by.

I'm pretty sure that nowadays people reproduce less all over the world, the worst is in japan, if I'm not mistaken almost half of them are virgins, and even more are single.
it's soon gonna be like that all over the world.
I'm against reproduction for ethical reasons, but I think there's a lot of truth in what you say. From an anecdotal.perspective, nearly all of my male friends are anti-marriage and anti-kids. I'll have to read up on it though to understand it properly.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're being nice, he's ugly af,

And you're too mean. His head shape is pretty good, it's round and he doesn't have a conehead or any abnormalities like that. It's just wide - just like his head which is because he is fat. Yes, you have fat in your scalp.

Yeah, this. It's because Agent 47 has 9% bodyfat.

I think you got this sub wrong. They're not comparing the bald pictures to what people would look like with hair. They accepted that impossibility as what it is now for them: impossible. So they take steps into their own hands and shave off what they have.

Most people in that sub are definitely way past the "is it time?" phase. You will always look better bald than balding. Yes, of course they would look better as a fullhead. Also, some of them could actually still save their hair with concealers and treatments but we don't know their situation. Most of them do look better.

This guy is the prime example of what I'm saying. Sure, he may be 26 and now look like 32, but he will look like that for at least a decade. Look at all the "Patrick Stewart doesn't age" memes and you'll know what I'm talking about. Dude could definitely pull a lot of chicks. Good body, great face, nice apartment. And you are here belittling this guy.

0bs86i6wifs31.jpg

Last edited:

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will always look better bald than balding.

Very strongly disagree with this statement. A lot of guys just do not pull it off at all, mostly those with pale skin & boyish looks.

70v5wenkccs31.jpg

No reason for this guy to shave

d5e23lhr7as31.jpg

This guy is "building up the courage" to shave. Like wtf? Why?

rqo4t5ysg6s31.jpg

No he doesn't look great, but can you imagine this kid bald? He'll be a freaking alien. He needs to work out some sort of cover-up game and style it in a way that he can look presentable. He's got enough hair left to do so.

ce3wcd8m1lr31.jpg

Hard to say what it looks like on top but he definitely got a lot of stuff going on around his hairline.

https://imgur.com/a/xRRszSX
xRRszSX

What he should do is untake the plunge, shave/trim his weak *** beard and focus on other stuff, his hair is not the problem. He looks like someone punched him in the face from the side :/.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because those women are long past their prime. You must remind yourself of the fact that females have a dual mating strategy: In their prime (teen years up to age 30), they're looking for hot guys "Chads". Past their prime, when their biological clock is ticking, they wanna find a betabuxx with good income and stability to settle down with and raise children with. Mind you, the betabuxxer beta-male will most probably be in a deadbedroom situation sooner or later with the wife.
Bit simplistic, but broadly, I agree lol

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will always look better bald than balding. Yes, of course they would look better as a fullhead. Also, some of them could actually still save their hair with concealers and treatments but we don't know their situation. Most of them do look better.

This guy is the prime example of what I'm saying. Sure, he may be 26 and now look like 32, but he will look like that for at least a decade. Look at all the "Patrick Stewart doesn't age" memes and you'll know what I'm talking about. Dude could definitely pull a lot of chicks. Good body, great face, nice apartment. And you are here belittling this guy.

View attachment 130362
I think he looks way better in the before pic. Really can't believe that he's 26 though.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/xRRszSX
xRRszSX

What he should do is untake the plunge, shave/trim his weak *** beard and focus on other stuff, his hair is not the problem. He looks like someone punched him in the face from the side :/.
Lol the selfie camera distortion just makes his face shape look weird because he has kinda narrowish temples. Happens to a lot of guys.

But yeah he looks like an elbow in the after pics.

I just think that white guys (at least 95%.. Statham and Zidane are exceptions) look terrible buzzed and are better off keeping their fluff.