The Blackpill About What Women Prefer In 2019

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, I guess you're right. I'm also in my early 30s where hair matters less to a degree except you want to go a decade younger. I think the older you get the more hairloss becomes a personal and not a dating issue. But sure, women of all ages will prefer a man who has (at least some) hair. They just go soft themselves and lower their standards. Biology takes over.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, I guess you're right. I'm also in my early 30s where hair matters less to a degree except you want to go a decade younger. I think the older you get the more hairloss becomes a personal and not a dating issue. But sure, women of all ages will prefer a man who has (at least some) hair. They just go soft themselves and lower their standards. Biology takes over.

sure but lets be honest, just like you said, even in your 30's you'd rather date a girl who is around 25, so hair still matters.
I'm 28 and I believe that I'll have to shave my head in about a year or 2 max, I'm a diffuse thinner all over the scalp and it's super close to turning into where I cannot comb over all the hair loss, and at that point I'll have to shave.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sure but lets be honest, just like you said, even in your 30's you'd rather date a girl who is around 25, so hair still matters.
I'm 28 and I believe that I'll have to shave my head in about a year or 2 max, I'm a diffuse thinner all over the scalp and it's super close to turning into where I cannot comb over all the hair loss, and at that point I'll have to shave.
That's about right. I'm in my mid 30s, n that's where I usually date, and trust me, even though I get a bit of a pass because of my age in parallel to my hair, not that much. I'm a "I can cover it up" diffused nw2. Just got on finasteride. Hope stage. At my age you get a bit of leeway for your hair if it's like mine, but even five years ago women would at times make comments. My hair was nearly where it is now, back then, so there's just a distinct difference once you hit mid 30s, because most guys have begun the process. Same as if you were in your early 40s n starting to wrinkle.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sure, that's what I was saying. The girl I'm currently with is 26.
Why don't you do something about the thinning? I heard finasteride regrowth mostly happens to diffuse thinners so you could try that. Makes sense when you think about it. I got a little bit of hairline regrowth - nothing that makes a big difference cosmetically - but I see a lot of those sparse hairs from the hairline growing all over my scalp so I guess I will maintain what I have and get a nice density bonus. You might also try concealers which work great for diffuse thinners too imho.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's about right. I'm in my mid 30s, n that's where I usually date, and trust me, even though I get a bit of a pass because of my age in parallel to my hair, not that much. I'm a "I can cover it up" diffused nw2. Just got on finasteride. Hope stage. At my age you get a bit of leeway for your hair if it's like mine, but even five years ago women would at times make comments. My hair was nearly where it is now, back then, so there's just a distinct difference once you hit mid 30s, because most guys have begun the process. Same as if you were in your early 40s n starting to wrinkle.
which city are you living in bro?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, that's what I was saying. The girl I'm currently with is 26.
Why don't you do something about the thinning? I heard finasteride regrowth mostly happens to diffuse thinners so you could try that. Makes sense when you think about it. I got a little bit of hairline regrowth - nothing that makes a big difference cosmetically - but I see a lot of those sparse hairs from the hairline growing all over my scalp so I guess I will maintain what I have and get a nice density bonus. You might also try concealers which work great for diffuse thinners too imho.

because I have tons of other problems going on that some of them are literally possible side effects of finasteride, like gyno and ed, and my hormones are not balanced to begin with, which I know by blood tests, so that makes me believe I'll be extremely prone to finasteride either giving me more problems or worsening the ones I already have, my gyno is bad enough if I took finasteride and it made it even worse I'd legit kill myself.

but on the other hand being bald is already a game over, and being bald + all the sh*t I have right now is a complete joke. so I'm really conflicted.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
because I have tons of other problems going on that some of them are literally possible side effects of finasteride, like gyno and ed, and my hormones are not balanced to begin with, which I know by blood tests, so that makes me believe I'll be extremely prone to finasteride either giving me more problems or worsening the ones I already have, my gyno is bad enough if I took finasteride and it made it even worse I'd legit kill myself.

but on the other hand being bald is already a game over, and being bald + all the sh*t I have right now is a complete joke. so I'm really conflicted.

Have you tried losing weight? Also would you mind sharing a picture of your hair?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Gyno is a small and easy problem to fix. If you got health insurance and live in the right country, you won't even have to pay much if at all. It's a really simple procedure and unless you go to some butcher you will have amazing results.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This, 100%. I'm in my mid twenties and I've already noticed some women loosening their standards and going for men based more on extra-apprarance things than just raw looks. This isn't, as you rightly stress, to say that looks aren't still incredibly important, but as you get older things like personality (in particular interests and sense of humour) and status/whether you've got your life together begin to play more of a role. It depends on the girl, of course, but I can think of a couple of examples of 8/10 girls I know who are currently dating guys who are much less attractive than them because they (a) make them laugh, and (b) have f***-off awesome careers and lead interesting and activity-full lives. Baldness is a big deal, especially when young, no doubt. But in the over 30s world, it isn't the "you're completely fucked indefinitely" deal-breaker it's often made out to be. I regret that I didn't realise this sooner.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

See my above post: going bald isn't 'game over', at least of your goals are just to have an attractive wife. It can be compensated for with other things in a long term relationship. Shorter term stuff then you have more of a point. I agree that being bald makes it almost impossible to reliably get fit one night stands.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See my above post: going bald isn't 'game over', at least of your goals are just to have an attractive wife. It can be compensated for with other things in a long term relationship. Shorter term stuff then you have more of a point. I agree that being bald makes it almost impossible to reliably get fit one night stands.

don't hate me but I don't buy what you're saying, considering I've seen your other posts about how much worse you're doing with girls compared to your chad friends + the fact that you said you haven't spoken to a girl in years.

and regardless as I mentioned above it's not like my only aesthetical problem is hair loss, I have many more.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried losing weight? Also would you mind sharing a picture of your hair?

I have before and gained it all back and I'm currently working on it again now but I believe I will always be overweight, my metabolism is really slow, I'm one of those types that get fat by "looking at food", I eat really low for my height and weight and way below the average numbers but I'm still carrying a lot of fat, it's just sh*t genetics, the whole side of my mother's family are overweight/fat.

plus I doubt my imbalanced hormones are due to weight, my brother has legit the same problems, it's literally sh*t genetics.

Gyno is a small and easy problem to fix. If you got health insurance and live in the right country, you won't even have to pay much if at all. It's a really simple procedure and unless you go to some butcher you will have amazing results.

while gyno is removable, there are 2 issues with it, first most of the times the chest looks weird after the procedure, looks unnatural and sometimes even weird in an unappealing sense of way, and again it's all a gamble, some surgeons might do better than others, but I don't know who is good and who is not (and every body is different), and I'm not going to fly out of the country for gyno removal, I don't have the money for it.

the other problem is that my hormones are imbalanced, so gyno might come back after I remove it, especially if I go on finasteride the risk is probably much higher because there is no way around it - finasteride messes with your hormones.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure that it can come back if they remove the glans and tissue?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure that it can come back if they remove the glans and tissue?
Yes, because gyno is created due to unbalanced hormones during puberty to begin with, but if you continue to have them unbalanced then it might return.
and I'm pretty sure taking finasteride will increase that chance.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've done a lot of research and the doctors say that while there is a chance, it is almost impossible. Every man has the glans (because of the genderless embryo, etc.) which can enlarge due to hormonal imbalances. While you can never take out all of it (and shouldn't, because of the possibly of depression of the nipple,) it seems like this is a one and done deal, even on finasteride.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't hate me but I don't buy what you're saying, considering I've seen your other posts about how much worse you're doing with girls compared to your chad friends + the fact that you said you haven't spoken to a girl in years.

and regardless as I mentioned above it's not like my only aesthetical problem is hair loss, I have many more.
Fair enough - that's, as they say, your prerogative. I'm very open about the fact that I do badly with women, however, I never said the reason I haven't spoken to a woman in years (not entirely true - I've got some female friends - I just meant specifically in a romantic sense) is because they won't speak to me: it's more because I can't be bothered. Also, I've never said that looks aren't important. If you're "subhuman", you're probably never going to meet a girl. Maybe a cellulite-addled landwhale, but a 5/10 plus? Forget about it. An average looking bald guy with a lot of other stuff to offer (great personality, great career), however, can absolutely be beta bucks for a 6-7/10 in late 20s, early 30s or older. It's not super common, but it happens. I've seen this first hand on several occasions.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough - that's, as they say, your prerogative. I'm very open about the fact that I do badly with women, however, I never said the reason I haven't spoken to a woman in years (not entirely true - I've got some female friends - I just meant specifically in a romantic sense) is because they won't speak to me: it's more because I can't be bothered. Also, I've never said that looks aren't important. If you're "subhuman", you're probably never going to meet a girl. Maybe a cellulite-addled landwhale, but a 5/10 plus? Forget about it. An average looking bald guy with a lot of other stuff to offer (great personality, great career), however, can absolutely be beta bucks for a 6-7/10 in late 20s, early 30s or older. It's not super common, but it happens. I've seen this first hand on several occasions.
Are you retarded? Sorry for putting it this way but basically who would wanna be betabuxx? Betabuxxers never really get sex or real genuine affection as you must know too. Just look at r/deadbedrooms or r/relationship_advice on reddit, bunch of literal clueless bluepilled cucks getting cucked HARD. Who would wish that sh*t upon himself?

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you retarded? Sorry for putting it this way but basically who would wanna be betabuxx? Betabuxxers never really get sex or real genuine affection as you must know too. Just look at r/deadbedrooms or r/relationship_advice on reddit, bunch of literal clueless bluepilled cucks getting cucked HARD. Who would wish that sh*t upon himself?
I think you've misread my posts. I've explicitly said, several times, that the life of a beta isn't for me. But for men who aren't that fussed about sex, just enjoy a good Friday evening cuddle session and want a 'partner' as opposed to a sexually voracious f*** monkey, the beta lifestyle might work well. I disagree that betas don't get 'genuine affection'. Many absolutely do, it's just of a different, less directly sexual kind than that metted out to Chads.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you've misread my posts. I've explicitly said, several times, that the life of a beta isn't for me. But for men who aren't that fussed about sex, just enjoy a good Friday evening cuddle session and want a 'partner' as opposed to a sexually voracious f*** monkey, the beta lifestyle might work well. I disagree that betas don't get 'genuine affection'. Many absolutely do, it's just of a different, less directly sexual kind than that metted out to Chads.
Then we are in the same boat bro coz no way am I gonna be a betabuxx for a chick either.

Not only is my hairline too high but also I'm too short too. Just 5'9 and most girls are the same height as me here. They show no IOI's to me at all and this has been going on for the last 10 years. It's f*****g horrible I can'T have the life I want because of my sh*t genetics.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

lmao this is so true.
I always laugh at how it's fairly main stream to joke about the whole thing of women making up excuses not to have sex like the typical "I have a headache today", as many men experience it to the point that it's main stream to laugh about it or take it as it is.

literally clueless bluepill beta cucks mainstream society.
lol @ r/deadbedrooms, and some men actually go and pay money to therapists with their spouse to try and solve bedroom issues, holy f***.
if your spouse is giving you bs in bed and you're the only one who keeps wanting to have sex then she's not into you. it's that simple.

but all these bluepill men probably don't even consider that option or don't want to believe it. pathetic.