The Blackpill About What Women Prefer In 2019

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd kill to look like that second guy, even with my hair im a 2/10 on the looks scale, plus im a bit overweight, something im trying to tackle right now. Im not picky about woman at all though, i seem to find lots of girls attractive in their own way, i don't see it as my standards being low or anything, i genuinely do just find most woman attractive for some bizarre reason. I guess that kinda helps me when im ready to try and find a relationship in the future.
Nah Im pretty sure its just you being horny. Im sure that if you would bang super hot chicks everyday you will find most of girls not that attractive, and if you take off makeup then even less.

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
From age of 16 till about 24 I had no no prblem attracting beautiful girls but I was too engrossed in substance abuse. Finally when I got serious about life and got rid of those evil things, I started to lose hair like crazy.
So after losing hair for about 5 years and reaching around Norwood 3.5 or so, I started taking finasteride,it regrew hair like crazy but than sh*t happened and I lost all my libido , could not perform in bed at all. Even than I tried to keep on taking finasteride (That's how devastating hairloss is). Final nail in coffin came when I started feeling intense pain in chest. Had to let go. finasteride had seriously made me NW2. I don't think I ever saw this much regrowth story even on this site.
Within 1 year all that was gone and I was NW4+. No dating scene either.
So 2 years back I switched to hairsystem thing and damn I became better looking than I was at 24 with those luscious hair. Started having one night affairs like crazy. Long term was not possible cause of this hairpiece secret. I am also OK with it cause I don't believe in love at all. But the thing is finasteride side effects persist even to this day. For last 2 years I am taking v**** and it's getting less and less effective, practically useless now.
So guys if getting laid is your motivation than preserve your manliness first. Everything else can be managed but this sh*t is poison. I know I will get lots of hate for saying this but still if I could dissuade even 1 guy off it, I would feel rewarded.
And yes even if you don't want to go hairsystem route, seriously even till NW3, I could attract fair number of girls based on how confident, how playful, naughty I was while talking to them,so you could also do that easily.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah Im pretty sure its just you being horny. Im sure that if you would bang super hot chicks everyday you will find most of girls not that attractive, and if you take off makeup then even less.

lol i wouldn't say im particularly overly horny really, probably about average for my age, i have never dated though so maybe that skews my vision of woman up a bit maybe. I have my hair and other issues to resolve before i ever try to start dating but that's a long way off.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd kill to look like that second guy, even with my hair im a 2/10 on the looks scale, plus im a bit overweight, something im trying to tackle right now. Im not picky about woman at all though, i seem to find lots of girls attractive in their own way, i don't see it as my standards being low or anything, i genuinely do just find most woman attractive for some bizarre reason. I guess that kinda helps me when im ready to try and find a relationship in the future.

That's actually how things should be if your brain is working properly.

ever wondered how ugly people fall in love and date other ugly people? considering how each person wants to have the best partner they can get (initially looks wise), so how come people manage to settle down with ugly people who are unattractive?
the brain learns to adjust, suddenly you look past looks and is starting to be attracted to other things in the uglier person, whether it's personality or something, that's how a healthy brain works, ugly people start to aim lower and try to reach for other ugly people, and they still manage to end up happy and even attracted to each other, that's what a healthy brain does.

a not-healthy brain like some of us have here will never adjust to this situation and some of us as results will always have to deal with depression, self loathing and all the other crap we already deal with.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From age of 16 till about 24 I had no no prblem attracting beautiful girls but I was too engrossed in substance abuse. Finally when I got serious about life and got rid of those evil things, I started to lose hair like crazy.
So after losing hair for about 5 years and reaching around Norwood 3.5 or so, I started taking finasteride,it regrew hair like crazy but than sh*t happened and I lost all my libido , could not perform in bed at all. Even than I tried to keep on taking finasteride (That's how devastating hairloss is). Final nail in coffin came when I started feeling intense pain in chest. Had to let go. finasteride had seriously made me NW2. I don't think I ever saw this much regrowth story even on this site.
So 2 years back I switched to hairsystem thing and damn I became better looking than I was at 24 with those luscious hair. Started having one night affairs like crazy. Long term was not possible cause of this hairpiece secret. I am also OK with it cause I don't believe in love at all. But the thing is finasteride side effects persist even to this day. For last 2 years I am taking v**** and it's getting less and less effective, practically useless now.
So guys if getting laid is your motivation than preserve your manliness first. Everything else can be managed but this sh*t is poison. I know I will get lots of hate for saying this but still if I could dissuade even 1 guy off it, I would feel rewarded.
And yes even if you don't want to go hairsystem route, seriously even till NW3, I could attract fair number of girls based on how confident, how playful, naughty I was while talking to them,so you could also do that easily.

“Insane pain in the chest” this is when u know the whole story is BS

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Insane pain in the chest” this is when u know the whole story is BS

Ya because you have never heard of gyneo side effects of propecia?
Seriously do you guys get paid in cents by Merck or someone for defending the undefendable?

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol? Where did I imply that I have dated nothing but hotties? You sound mad insecure.

I don't waste my time with girls who appear fat and/or ugly for sure though. If their pics are suspicious then I look up their social media profile to see genuine pics so I can know if they hide something, but even then it's not always simple.

Secondly.. you did it in the past, AKA pre social media era? Therefore, your experience is irrelevant. Women in general are much more aware of looksmaxing and how to take flattering pics nowadays, plus really good looking women already get the attention that they need on Instagram so if they are on dating apps it's either to gather more followers or, like you said, find a high value man who will match them.
Why do they want to gather instagram followers tho? I know that's true but what do they achieve by doing so?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I'm speaking from the perspective of a guy who dates different girls every month, off Tinder and OKCupid alone.. I think I have become an expert in the online dating thing, to the point where I could be a YouTube dating guru or something lol. Becoming more successful with the other gender was my mission and in the last 2 years I have invested quite a lot of time and money into it, and made a huge progress. That includes learning what girls are really attracted to, improving my looks through hair transplants, working out, styling (alpha m's channel is great for this) as well as text game and real life game, and so on.

I have been told that I look "exactly the same" (in my opinion - better, but whatever..) in real life, compared to my pics. On the other hand, most girls I have met usually looked more attractive in the pics, sometimes completely different! If balding wasn't already enough of a disadvantage, women have mastered the art of the fraud - angles, filters, lighting, makeup, heels and so on. Every girl who simply isn't fat or deformed will be bombarded by hundreds and hundreds of likes and messages. The game is so imbalanced that it sucks.

What you write in your profile doesn't matter, in fact if you write too much you'll come off as a tryhard. What you want is to give the impression that you're there by complete accident; maybe your friend made you an account.. you're simply too good for that place and nothing like any of those creeps. You might get a slight boost for a prestigious job and writing skills but for the most part it's about how you look. Your facial aesthetics matter the most, followed by your height, then your body, clothes and lifestyle.

I have learned that most girls on dating apps search for the boy next door, approachable, good looking guy:

View attachment 129309

View attachment 129310

In 2019, guys who look like this are the top tier slayers of the online dating game. Not alien looking male models, or jacked up jocks.. just dudes who seem nice and regular.. with a head full of hair. This is because girls are afraid of fuckboys who will pump and dump them and hurt their ego, thus guys like this give them the delusion of hope and safety even if deep down they're actually douchebags who will really dump them soon.

I don't blame girls, they do this subconsciously bc of evolution and the media. It just hurts me to know that bald guys who try to be appealing to women by working their *** off in the gym then taking shirtless pics will be written off as douchebags, tryhards and not cute enough.

I probably didn't say anything new that you haven't heard before, just needed to vent.
This post looks like your effort to brag about your dating skills and, where possible, insert some self-praise and star comparison.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CHEST PAIN AAHHAHAHA this story is BS I am on avodart and I have no chest pain.Even though I have all the other side effects.Including brain fog. Did you have also brainfog on finasteride?

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
CHEST PAIN AAHHAHAHA this story is BS I am on avodart and I have no chest pain.Even though I have all the other side effects.Including brain fog. Did you have also brainfog on finasteride?

OK. Sorry for I thought you are an finasteride apologist. Ya brother gynecomastIan is a known propecia side effect. It may involve pain in chest area. It used to be a nightmare Everytime u was searched by any guArd at airport or metro station. Like I said it did not start right away. It came way later. So you may be lucky for not having it, for now. But it can strike anytime. And trust me you will forget about hairloss problem if and when it happens
Ya I also had brainfog on finasteride.

Last edited:

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK. Sorry for I thought you are an finasteride apologist. Ya brother gynecomastIan is a known propecia side effect. It may involve pain in chest area. It used to be a nightmare Everytime u was searched by any guArd at airport or metro station. Like I said it did not start right away. It came way later. So you may be lucky for not having it, for now. But it can strike anytime. And trust me you will forget about hairloss problem if and when it happens
Ya I also had brainfog on finasteride.
How long did you use this medicine bro I am modelling right now in london I cannot stop this medicine.My friend told me ''You are entering a new world'' Check out my post about modelling and dutasteride avodart on my post.

Are you really serious man? I am having brainfog on dutasteride I was thinking of switching to finasteride but now I am afraid.Because I would shed And if it does not go away and I am screwed.Did the brainfog go away after you stopped finasteride though?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who on their right mind would go on apps like tinder if they are not at least above average in looks.
only people who want to be suicidal and have their confidence drop to rock bottom do that.

tinder is literally heaven, but only for good looking men, any guy below that isn't going to get anything out of tinder. so again no point going there unless you want to start feeling way worse about yourself.

the ironic thing is that every average girl, and quite a bit below that, get so many matches and messages from tons of thirsty guys who just tryna f*** something that they start believing they are actually greatly desired thus starting to cherry pick the guys, so basically what happens ugly/average girl starts thinking she's much more than that and then rejecting average men and only looking for the top among them as well.

which creates that heaven for good looking men only.

I wouldn't consider myself above average. I'm overweight and my haircut is not "stylish". Like, whenever I style my hair upwards or go shorter, everyone compliments me on it. But I got a lot of cuties and girls I was genuinely into on several apps. Don't count yourself out too soon. I mean, it's still easier for good-looking non-balding people of course but you can get definitely some. At least try. Even just getting likes feels good and it boosts your confidence. Suddenly you get likes by girls who are definitely below you who you'll ignore of course and, I hate saying this, that felt quite good.

Overall good post though by @justinbieberscombover, matches my experience.

Women love attention more than anything else. Ignore a woman who is interested in you and her brain will short circuit (if you are at the top of her potential candidates list that is).

So f*****g true lmao

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider myself above average. I'm overweight and my haircut is not "stylish". Like, whenever I style my hair upwards or go shorter, everyone compliments me on it. But I got a lot of cuties and girls I was genuinely into on several apps. Don't count yourself out too soon. I mean, it's still easier for good-looking non-balding people of course but you can get definitely some. At least try. Even just getting likes feels good and it boosts your confidence. Suddenly you get likes by girls who are definitely below you who you'll ignore of course and, I hate saying this, that felt quite good.

So f*****g true lmao
yep definitely true.... Which is what I love doing with my brainfogged brain on avodart. IGNORE GIRLS ON NIGHTCLUBS LITERALLY.

So bro do you have any experience on propecia brainfog?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So f*****g true lmao

you're probably better looking than you think, plus you're still like NW1-NW2 so you're still not affected by the damage hair loss does in the dating scene, you'll notice the difference when you cross the NW2 region.