The Blackpill About What Women Prefer In 2019

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've done a lot of research and the doctors say that while there is a chance, it is almost impossible. Every man has the glans (because of the genderless embryo, etc.) which can enlarge due to hormonal imbalances. While you can never take out all of it (and shouldn't, because of the possibly of depression of the nipple,) it seems like this is a one and done deal, even on finasteride.

idk man, it's a risk. I have low testosterone for my age and high estradiol (estrogenic hormone), and been like that for years.
my brother has the exact same thing, only that he has higher testosterone but also higher estradiol.
now as far as I know for normal people estradiol should be lower, and testosterone should be higher, at least higher than the estradiol.

that's why I said my hormones are imbalanced, and there is not much to do about it honestly, I think what might fix it is TRT but that's a life time thing and it has it's own possible side effects (if you're on TRT your testicles stop producing testosterone and shrink, your body becomes dependent on the injections), and increasing my testosterone right now will probably make me jump few Norwood in a few months lmao.

but anyway this is why I'm scared of finasteride, what if it messes up my hormones even more and somehow increases my estradiol even further? I can't see how that won't worsen/re create gyno.
I heard that finasteride could increase female hormones.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao this is so true.
I always laugh at how it's fairly main stream to joke about the whole thing of women making up excuses not to have sex like the typical "I have a headache today", as many men experience it to the point that it's main stream to laugh about it or take it as it is.

literally clueless bluepill beta cucks mainstream society.
lol @ r/deadbedrooms, and some men actually go and pay money to therapists with their spouse to try and solve bedroom issues, holy f***.
if your spouse is giving you bs in bed and you're the only one who keeps wanting to have sex then she's not into you. it's that simple.

but all these bluepill men probably don't even consider that option or don't want to believe it. pathetic.
I think deep down they know, but if the bottom 80% of men, that is the: below average looking men, knew they don't have what it takes to sexually attract females, they would rope AND society would collapse.

That's the difference between the animal kingdom and human societies: In the animal kingdom, it's perfectly common and normal for most of the males, the beta-males, not to reproduce. They die off without sex and offsprings. Their genes are never passed on. Their bloodline ends with them.

In human civilization, where the term "civilization" is derived from the latin term "civitas = city", the beta-male's productivity (for the sake of society) is rewarded with sex. So if the beta male is productive enough in society (as in: has high enough status and enough money), he can channel that productivity into pussy.

If there wasn't a way, in human civilization / society, for the beta male to express his sexuality, which feminism wants to criminalize and oppress as its main primary objective by the way, society / civilization would have collapsed in its entirety a long time ago.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think deep down they know, but if the bottom 80% of men, that is the: below average looking men, knew they don't have what it takes to sexually attract females, they would rope AND society would collapse.

That's the difference between the animal kingdom and human societies: In the animal kingdom, it's perfectly common and normal for most of the males, the beta-males, not to reproduce. They die off without sex and offsprings. Their genes are never passed on. Their bloodline ends with them.

In human civilization, where the term "civilization" is derived from the latin term "civitas = city", the beta-male's productivity (for the sake of society) is rewarded with sex. So if the beta male is productive enough in society (as in: has high enough status and enough money), he can channel that productivity into pussy.

If there wasn't a way, in human civilization / society, for the beta male to express his sexuality, which feminism wants to criminalize and oppress as its main primary objective by the way, society / civilization would have collapsed in its entirety a long time ago.

I agree. the whole feminism thing is very bad for men, I'm not saying women and men shouldn't be equal and for women to be independent. but the more of that that happens the less mes will reproduce, as you just said, status and money gives you access to pussy, that something that one way or another attracts women (not physically of course), if a woman is independent and don't need a man for stability or money, then she will only look for what then matters the most- top physical attractiveness in a man, which will automatically most tons of them, and in this day and era with the internet and easily dating apps and easily accessable open market of people it will ultimately results in both men and women reproducing less and less as time goes by.

I'm pretty sure that nowadays people reproduce less all over the world, the worst is in japan, if I'm not mistaken almost half of them are virgins, and even more are single.
it's soon gonna be like that all over the world.

whatintheworld

Reaction score

It is normal in the animal kingdom, this is true. Also, in the animal kingdom, the concept of society doesn't really exist. It's a might makes right type of world.

If things continue as is, the large majority of these "beta" males may start to think that by asserting their might, they will get what they want. This looks very bad from a societal and civilizational perspective.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is normal in the animal kingdom, this is true. Also, in the animal kingdom, the concept of society doesn't really exist. It's a might makes right type of world.

If things continue as is, the large majority of these "beta" males may start to think that by asserting their might, they will get what they want. This looks very bad from a societal and civilizational perspective.
Yes. Women could prevent that from happening, but to me it seems in 10 years the "beta-uprising" will occur.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. the whole feminism thing is very bad for men, I'm not saying women and men shouldn't be equal and for women to be independent. but the more of that that happens the less mes will reproduce, as you just said, status and money gives you access to pussy, that something that one way or another attracts women (not physically of course), if a woman is independent and don't need a man for stability or money, then she will only look for what then matters the most- top physical attractiveness in a man, which will automatically most tons of them, and in this day and era with the internet and easily dating apps and easily accessable open market of people it will ultimately results in both men and women reproducing less and less as time goes by.

I'm pretty sure that nowadays people reproduce less all over the world, the worst is in japan, if I'm not mistaken almost half of them are virgins, and even more are single.
it's soon gonna be like that all over the world.
Yes, South Korea is the runner-up lol. Tons of men suffer over there and no woman gives a f***. In fact they have crazy radical feminist groups like Megalia.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Yes. Women could prevent that from happening, but to me it seems in 10 years the "beta-uprising" will occur.

Why would a woman be with a man that is undesirable to her? Give freedom, there would be no reason for her to do so. Certain cultures placed restrictions (arranged marriages, sharia law) that limited a woman's freedom precisely in fear of this.

But there are things that can be emphasized in society further, that our modern society does not, which would in fact place more importance over things such as a person's honor, their character, and their intelligence, rather than what materialistic things they can buy and how they look like. This culture, at least in America, due to corporate capitalism run rampant and the decay of the nuclear family, seems to be gone.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would a woman be with a man that is undesirable to her? Give freedom, there would be no reason for her to do so. Certain cultures placed restrictions (arranged marriages, sharia law) that limited a woman's freedom precisely in fear of this.

But there are things that can be emphasized in society further, that our modern society does not, which would in fact place more importance over things such as a person's honor, their character, and their intelligence, rather than what materialistic things they can buy and how they look like. This culture, at least in America, due to corporate capitalism run rampant and the decay of the nuclear family, seems to be gone.
It's not just in America any more. It's literally all over the world, both in developed countries and underdeveloped ones. I've lived in Korea as a hungarian 100% white guy for 2 years in the past (I speak intermediate level korean as a result), and I can tell you that 60% of the (korean) girls I fucked were rampant feminists (batshit crazy but very physically attractive lol) and some of them even had a "no dating/f*****g asians policy". It was crazy

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, South Korea is the runner-up lol. Tons of men suffer over there and no woman gives a f***. In fact they have crazy radical feminist groups like Megalia.

south korea is one of the most superficial countries out there, tons of people there are on 1 or more plastic surgeries, they are extremely obsessed with looks over there.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
south korea is one of the most superficial countries out there, tons of people there are on 1 or more plastic surgeries, they are extremely obsessed with looks over there.
indeed, theyre the most blackpilled lmao but i love it personally

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
never understood why some people say "if you're bald go to x asian country you'll do better there", isn't it the opposite
it is, exactly. Asian women in general hate bald men, because these "prettyboys" with a great hairline are the only ones who slay in Japan, korea, china, taiwan. Now if you're bald and ugly, and I'm not talking about you, you can go to the Philippines or Thailand and buy hookers or get a girlfriend relatively easily however I hate the idea of betabuxxing so I'd never do that, and 2) I really don't like the way most philippinas and thai girls look, with a few exceptions I was fortunate enough to f*** (not hookers). One thing I really hate about southeast asian girls is their skin complexion: dark and tanned like my morning espresso. I'm not racist but I'm just not sexually attracted to their skin complexion / coloring. What I find sexy is the pale yellow-ish / milky complexion of korean chinese taiwanese and japanese girls. They use a lot of whitening make-up

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is, exactly. Asian women in general hate bald men, because these "prettyboys" with a great hairline are the only ones who slay in Japan, korea, china, taiwan. Now if you're bald and ugly, and I'm not talking about you, you can go to the Philippines or Thailand and buy hookers or get a girlfriend relatively easily however I hate the idea of betabuxxing so I'd never do that, and 2) I really don't like the way most philippinas and thai girls look, with a few exceptions I was fortunate enough to f*** (not hookers). One thing I really hate about southeast asian girls is their skin complexion: dark and tanned like my morning espresso. I'm not racist but I'm just not sexually attracted to their skin complexion / coloring. What I find sexy is the pale yellow-ish / milky complexion of korean chinese taiwanese and japanese girls. They use a lot of whitening make-up

yeah I never understood the "you'd do better in x asian country as a bald guy" considering most asians have really good hair and bald is less common over there, so it never made any sense to me.

lol @ betabuxxing, it's a thing in thailand for sure, you hire a girlfriend for a week or so, few of my friends had done that. I told them how pathetic it is but they said they don't care they just wanted to f*** and have a nice time with someone to show them around and stuff.

the idea of paying someone to f*** and to pretend like she's into me is just pathetic, I could never do it.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah I never understood the "you'd do better in x asian country as a bald guy" considering most asians have really good hair and bald is less common over there, so it never made any sense to me.

lol @ betabuxxing, it's a thing in thailand for sure, you hire a girlfriend for a week or so, few of my friends had done that. I told them how pathetic it is but they said they don't care they just wanted to f*** and have a nice time with someone to show them around and stuff.

the idea of paying someone to f*** and to pretend like she's into me is just pathetic, I could never do it.
Exactly, I'd rather commit suicide tbh.

There's a lot of difference between the difficulty of getting laid (without paying for it) in the Philippines / Thailand and doing so in Korea/Japan/China/Taiwan. In the latter 4, most often, there are exceptions if you're a Chad most definitely, but most often you're expected to wine and dine the girls to f*** them in return. So dating first and then f*****g. If she's into you she'll come to your apartment on the first date to do "netflix and chill" whereas if you're attractive enough (not even necessarily Chad-tier) you can ask the philippinas "hey do you wanna f***?" and they'll hook up with you in the philippines.

Honestly I'm not even looking for relationships. Unless you're Chad the chick's gonna cuck you with a better looking dude from Tinder in no time. You'd just end up all butthurt and heartbroken. Like 90% of husbands (betabuxxers) nowadays are in a deadbedroom situation and they waste so much money going to "marriage counselors" and "therapists" (Just f*****g LOL) because they can't grasp why their wives won't f*** them

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, I'd rather commit suicide tbh.

There's a lot of difference between the difficulty of getting laid (without paying for it) in the Philippines / Thailand and doing so in Korea/Japan/China/Taiwan. In the latter 4, most often, there are exceptions if you're a Chad most definitely, but most often you're expected to wine and dine the girls to f*** them in return. So dating first and then f*****g. If she's into you she'll come to your apartment on the first date to do "netflix and chill" whereas if you're attractive enough (not even necessarily Chad-tier) you can ask the philippinas "hey do you wanna f***?" and they'll hook up with you in the philippines.

Honestly I'm not even looking for relationships. Unless you're Chad the chick's gonna cuck you with a better looking dude from Tinder in no time. You'd just end up all butthurt and heartbroken. Like 90% of husbands (betabuxxers) nowadays are in a deadbedroom situation and they waste so much money going to "marriage counselors" and "therapists" (Just f*****g LOL) because they can't grasp why their wives won't f*** them

idk about avoiding relationships because of risk of being cheated on, I might take that risk, but in this time and age, marriage is for sure out of the question.

INT

Reaction score

MGTOW-Incel hybrid?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
omg so many cringy terms here... man I have to log off the internet...

Seriously guys, all you do is just poisoning your minds. All this over analyzing just put you in black hole.
Even if there is some truth in all that, you generalized it too much, not all people are the same, not all girls are the same, Im sure you can find girl that will want to be with you despite your flaws. And even if she just 'compromises', so what? everybody compromise, you compromise on her too probably, because of course if you could you would just f*** all day girls that look like kate uptons, and never settle with anybody.
You should stop getting angry on things you cant change and focus on YOUR life. You wont change the whole society.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MGTOW-Incel hybrid?
Well by definition I can't be MGTOW coz I f*** women, and also by definition I can't be incel (involuntarily celibate) coz I f*** women. Lol. Not a misogynistic dude tbh, I just read the papers published on r/blackpillscience and now I know how women work.

Just a noteworthy read: https://old.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/dai91w/mens_attraction_was_correlated_with_12/

"Women were only predominantly attracted to hot athletic guys. Being more or less confident, or any kind of personality, didn't improve ur odds of attracting women."

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hm, all the ugly baldies I know who live in Japan are married to pretty decent wives. Income and prestige seems to be more important for conservative Japanese women. On top of that divorced or unmarried Japanese women past the age of 30 lose a lot of market value.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hm, all the ugly baldies I know who live in Japan are married to pretty decent wives. Income and prestige seems to be more important for conservative Japanese women. On top of that divorced or unmarried Japanese women past the age of 30 lose a lot of market value.
That's because those women are long past their prime. You must remind yourself of the fact that females have a dual mating strategy: In their prime (teen years up to age 30), they're looking for hot guys "Chads". Past their prime, when their biological clock is ticking, they wanna find a betabuxx with good income and stability to settle down with and raise children with. Mind you, the betabuxxer beta-male will most probably be in a deadbedroom situation sooner or later with the wife.