Testosterone In Scalp Increases 104%(!) For 0,5 Mg Dutasteride

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and he said mr slap head is unable to properly read his comments and believes in bro science cause his head got itchy
It’s funny how you decided to come on here and tell other people what they are experiencing didn’t happen lol. You’re def a narcissist

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s funny how you decided to come on here and tell other people what they are experiencing didn’t happen lol. You’re def a narcissist
Im telling you what you’re “experiencing” means jack sh*t as an example of RH. You’re just parroting some mumbo jumbo wanna be scientists said while posting links that directly disprove what you’re saying

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im telling you what you’re “experiencing” means jack sh*t as an example of RH. You’re just parroting some mumbo jumbo wanna be scientists said while posting links that directly disprove what you’re saying
What I’m experiencing means everything. I’m not a hypochondriac.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
xDxDxD omg I got this totally real thing that can only be found in obscure hair loss forums
Seriously what got you to crawl out from under your bridge? Just to come out here and tell people what they are experiencing isn’t happening? Lol

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously what got you to crawl out from under your bridge? Just to come out here and tell people what they are experiencing isn’t happening? Lol
easy to call other people trolls and retards than objectively question the narrative based on some bro science understanding of what some guys posted on a forum 16 years ago. RH isn’t real, itching and shedding is.