Testosterone In Scalp Increases 104%(!) For 0,5 Mg Dutasteride

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are disagreeing with reality. You cannot refute my own results either. As a matter of fact, Bryan even supported the upregulation theory since decades ago. Science only validates already existing phenomena. No one said it is common either. Also, apparently you don't understand that different genes are expressed differently whether it is in the follicle or prostate or wherever - by your logic, all bald men would have prostate cancer! Get your facts straight.

science lol. Quoting some rather thread says nothing. "Can't refute my own results" dude you were on the drug for 6 months, have some anecdotal notes of "increased oiliness and itchness" and shedding like lol. Disagreeing with the reality your mind created. Hell in that thread you posted he said that there is no proof propecia and dutasteride cause up regulation in AR, and that several doctors doubt some shady study. "Get my facts straight" show one study that AR-5 inhibitors cause upregulation in AR, and get back me to. Clown show over here. Actually there was no "shady study", just a random correspondence between Ryan and some doctor saying that she found a correlation, but with no proof otherwise. And immediately mentioning how several other doctors disagree with that statement.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
science lol. Quoting some rather thread says nothing. "Can't refute my own results" dude you were on the drug for 6 months, have some anecdotal notes of "increased oiliness and itchness" and shedding like lol. Disagreeing with the reality your mind created. Hell in that thread you posted he said that there is no proof propecia and dutasteride cause up regulation in AR, and that several doctors doubt some shady study. "Get my facts straight" show one study that AR-5 inhibitors cause upregulation in AR, and get back me to. Clown show over here
I don't care what you think, it doesn't work for me. You can suck dutas down like candy if you want though lol.

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care what you think, it doesn't work for me. You can suck dutas down like candy if you want though lol.
went hard from "disagreeing with science" to "sh*t doesn't work for me cause i tried for 6 months and i got some vague side effects after reading too much RH theories on a hairloss forum". Believe what you want, but acting like this is some real thing with grounds in reality is stupid.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
went hard from "disagreeing with science" to "sh*t doesn't work for me cause i tried for 6 months and i got some vague side effects after reading too much RH theories on a hairloss forum". Believe what you want, but acting like this is some real thing with grounds in reality is stupid.
No one disagreed with science. You just view it as superior to real results. I don't need to wait for a study to validate my hair sucking on dutasteride lol.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally just came on here to blow your ego's load LOL. IDGAF what you think! It didn't work for me and I'm not taking it!

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one disagreed with science. You just view it as superior to real results. I don't need to wait for a study to validate my hair sucking on dutasteride lol.
"real results" usually mean jack sh*t when they're anecdotal reports on random forums with no pictures. Body dysmorphia is real, i've seen a bunch of guys complaining about worse hair on propecia, show their pics and it's straight up the same or better. You were on it for 6 months only too like what lol.

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally just came on here to blow your ego's load LOL. IDGAF what you think! It didn't work for me and I'm not taking it!
"Blow ego" dude you were just misinformed thinking some made up sh*t was real. That's all, called you out on your BS and here you are

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
"real results" usually mean jack sh*t when they're anecdotal reports on random forums with no pictures. Body dysmorphia is real, i've seen a bunch of guys complaining about worse hair on propecia, show their pics and it's straight up the same or better. You were on it for 6 months only too like what lol.
The mirror means nothing? LOL gfy solxama