Take me out (TV show)!!

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with the last part of your post dannyboy, certain people will always judge regardless.

If it's not your baldness, then it's your shortness or your funny looking ears and mouth, or your long nose, or the fact that your a little bit skinny or a little bit fat, or the fact that your not a hotshot banker or lawyer and you don't earn a 7 figure (£) salary, they'll find your weakness whatever it is and do their very best to make sure you feel insecure and miserable about it!

and certain types of women will always find something wrong with a man and will never be happy and like ucman says they've been brainwashed by Hollywood media and tv celebrity culture into thinking a man can and should be both exceptionally good looking and exceptionally rich and successful at the same time, which we all know in real life is absolute nonsense.

It takes these women about 10yrs or so to snap out of these delusions and get a cold dose of the real world and how it actually works, but in the meantime while they're in the young to mid 20s these women will harbour ridiculously high expectations of men and end up being bitterly disappointed come 30, note how I say these women not ALL, a lot of other women have the common sense, maturity and intelligence to grow out of this mentality from a younger age I.e the non superficial ones.

However if you only concentrate on the trashy w****s and skets out there you'll most likely never even notice these wonderful women.

... also with regards to shaving, any one past a nw3 looks better with grade1-3, more symmetry and more frame its a no brainier. It's unsymmetrical looking grown out bits of nw4 hair which will attract the most funny looks and ridicule, not a neat, clean looking buzzed/shaved head.

theagx

Banned
Reaction score
You have to remember that many of the women do not want to appear superficial, so they will wait for round 2 to dump the bald/ugly guy. That's why, in round 2, once they are 99% sure they will dump him, you see them turn off their lights after hearing that he is left handed or wears jeans on Sundays. They were going to dump his bald **** genes anyway. They just wanted to rationalize it as something other than LOOKS-BASED.

If you don't have LOOKS, MONEY and STATUS, you will struggle to get attractive women. BALDNESS underpins ugliness and OLDNESS. Women, like men, are attracted to signs of FERTILITY. i.e. men like breasts and hip to waist ratio on women (childbearing hips). Women don't want some ugly fuddy duddy balding piece of ****. They want their offspring to be healthy, genetically able to compete in the next generation. That won't happen if a woman picks a short, bald, low-IQ, blind, etc guy. All of those indicate **** genes. A woman wants to pass on the best genes she can to her offspring.

Looks are the best mechanism for figuring out a man's generic potential. If you're balding, you are genetically saying: "if you had a kid with me, it will be ****ed for life!".

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have to remember that many of the women do not want to appear superficial, so they will wait for round 2 to dump the bald/ugly guy. That's why, in round 2, once they are 99% sure they will dump him, you see them turn off their lights after hearing that he is left handed or wears jeans on Sundays. They were going to dump his bald **** genes anyway. They just wanted to rationalize it as something other than LOOKS-BASED.

If you don't have LOOKS, MONEY and STATUS, you will struggle to get attractive women. BALDNESS underpins ugliness and OLDNESS. Women, like men, are attracted to signs of FERTILITY. i.e. men like breasts and hip to waist ratio on women (childbearing hips). Women don't want some ugly fuddy duddy balding piece of ****. They want their offspring to be healthy, genetically able to compete in the next generation. That won't happen if a woman picks a short, bald, low-IQ, blind, etc guy. All of those indicate **** genes. A woman wants to pass on the best genes she can to her offspring.

Looks are the best mechanism for figuring out a man's generic potential. If you're balding, you are genetically saying: "if you had a kid with me, it will be ****ed for life!".
And which one of the puahate trolls are you my good sir?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes theagx, I felt the same way what with baldness I thought girls wont want to be with me as their kids will suffer.

logically this is kindof true, it can come from either mum or dads sides, if she sleeps with NW1s likely her children will be NW1s.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
theagx : where do you live dude ? in a country where girls constitute 1% of the population ? Money, Looks and Status, i laughed. If you have looks, you won't struggle to get attractive women even without money (unless you're poor of course), same thing if you have only money, you won't struggle to date hot girls but a girl who only wants you for your credit car is not very exciting ... why not simply see a call girl.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Think he's from the UK like me gravesen. I don't know why we've been inundated with puahaters as of late!

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I get the impression that they're only looking for physical perfection, teenage girls particularly and disregard personality in both themselves and women. It reeks of misogyny and bitterness. It's as if they can't get a stunning woman for bragging rights, then they don't want a woman at all. Of course then they conjure up these theories as to why they're unsuccessful, which centre on issues beyond their control. Because of course it's easier to think like that, than admit that they're pathetic oddballs with unhealthy attitudes who any sensible woman would run a mile from!

slipy

Reaction score
lol but bbsa's pussyintimidator account wasn't even banned. how he, of all people, managed to not get banned is odd because even on puahate some get banished. i guess they think he's a good clown so they keep him for entertainment purposes.

and fred, don't forget to troll bbsa whenever you get presented the chance.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not surprised he hasn't been banned over there lol because as Chris mentioned there is no help or support from anybody on that forum, they just spend all their time putting each other down with bitter angry remarks and sniping comments. I'm sure bbsa fits in perfectly there, nothing out of the norm.

slipy

Reaction score
he's exceedingly aggressive even by puahate standards. insults anyone, anytime. it's odd to see a bbsa post that doesn't include the words ''***got'', ''moron" etc.

that's why i wondered.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He loves to insult others. It makes him feel like a big man. In one story he can get women, in the next no woman will want him. Sounds like someone we have on here *cough* HPM *cough*

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
QFT. These type of women always want their cake and eat it too without coming off as a superficial B.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
He loves to insult others. It makes him feel like a big man. In one story he can get women, in the next no woman will want him. Sounds like someone we have on here *cough* HPM *cough*

Oh, come on, that was unfair.
HPM isnt that insulting.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's an idiot. Nobody on here agrees with his warped logic, yet still he persists. Determined to lord it over me. God only knows why. I guess he must be jealous of me bless him, although he'd never ever admit that lol!

A

andrew lincoln

Damn that is just cold, reminds me of an episode I saw of eliminate with a bald guy on it once.