Take me out (TV show)!!

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
they murder short guys to

i48.tinypic.com/14c4m5e.png

5’ 5” young and good looking guy, trim body with expensive car!

Only 8 out of 30 kept there lights on, women mentioned his height every time, eventually they all switched their lights off.
Comments from the girls were

“I mean, is he over 18? I don’t want to go to jail!”

“He’s just so cute I could fit him in my pocket”, I believe she was just kidding, she was a tall woman.

“I think he’s petite, and they say good things come in small packages.”

“I might have liked you in high school, but I need someone taller”

there was another guy, tony pang, was a model/body builder, 5 6 max, girls kicked him to the kerb and picked some random 5 9 dude with poor physique and average looks.

Attachments

• 55himhost510.jpg
    55himhost510.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 193

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
I think they must all have fairly high self-esteem going on that, you know the types who pull in clubs every time as they won't settle for no and just move onto the next one.

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys seen the state of some of the women on that show?
Fake tan, not a brain cell between the row of them, tattoos, loutish and not many good lookers either on there.

LOL these are the type of women from this show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S97pcpVeTA ( i bet she hates bald men)

i don't understand why any man would want to date a girl who doesn't like bald men anyway, that in its self is a really bad trait to have in a women. to judge people on apperance and not character is something only simple slow brainless selfish people do just like half the girls from this show.
any bald man that finds a women who doesn't look at his hair or wallet 1st has found someone good. in a way your bald head kind of selects the best mates for you it provokes reaction in everyone shallow and unworthy and you are saved from been with them and passing on there worthless dna. just a thought :p

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
the had another bald guy on there recently, short aswell.

he left on his own.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n90kww65mLg

about 15 minutes in

slipy

Reaction score
LOL these are the type of women from this show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S97pcpVeTA ( i bet she hates bald men)

i don't understand why any man would want to date a girl who doesn't like bald men anyway, that in its self is a really bad trait to have in a women. to judge people on apperance and not character is something only simple slow brainless selfish people do just like half the girls from this show.
any bald man that finds a women who doesn't look at his hair or wallet 1st has found someone good. in a way your bald head kind of selects the best mates for you it provokes reaction in everyone shallow and unworthy and you are saved from been with them and passing on there worthless dna. just a thought :p

you can comfort yourself with the thought that only exceptionally shallow women will reject a bald guy based on his baldness alone.

but in reality what you describe as ''shallow'' and ''unworthy'' is actually the norm, those who don't mind baldness are actually the minority, humans in general are ''shallow'' and seek a mate that's attractive or at least normal looking.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
you can comfort yourself with the thought that only exceptionally shallow women will reject a bald guy based on his baldness alone.

but in reality what you describe as ''shallow'' and ''unworthy'' is actually the norm, those who don't mind baldness are actually the minority, humans in general are ''shallow'' and seek a mate that's attractive or at least normal looking.

yes that is the problem, the problem is we are not normal looking, are we perfect with hair no? were we perfect before hand? no? but we certainly looked age appropriate.

P.S. I thought the guy looked fine, I think a lot of girls just reject guys anyway.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Not normal looking? lmao.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
in a way your bald head kind of selects the best mates for you it provokes reaction in everyone shallow and unworthy and you are saved from been with them and passing on there worthless dna. just a thought :p

Indeed nothing separates the shallow from the substansial like an NW5. The problem is more women than you think are subconsciously brainwashed by our culture to dislike baldness in men. Baldness is still seen by and large as a negative, detrimental trait and that is the challenge we must face... to deal with the inevitable prejudice many will harbor against us.

But it is those same women who turn their nose up at us bald guys who are the ones thinking they've been saved from our obviously flawed DNA. Just a thought.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Indeed nothing separates the shallow from the substansial like an NW5. The problem is more women than you think are subconsciously brainwashed by our culture to dislike baldness in men. Baldness is still seen by and large as a negative, detrimental trait and that is the challenge we must face... to deal with the inevitable prejudice many will harbor against us.

Sadly I think its the other way around, women are doing their own thing and society is trying to brainwash everyone the other way if at all.

Society and the media would have us believe that baldness isn't a major issue and women being superficial is a bad thing.

The number one response on women's beauty forums and other social media is to condemn any woman who dares say they find their boyfriend less attractive because of baldness. Obviously online you have to take into account that political correctness tends to rule when slating opinions, everybody wants to be seen to be saying the right thing, its the same with regards to racism, homophobia, ageism or any other form of discrimination.

I'd say women being superficial and succumbing to peer pressure is far more prevalent in the real world but its not being driven by wider society or the media, its being led by the fact that women genuinely find bald men less attractive. It could be argued that our culture discriminates against us because we are ugly, it doesn't discriminate against us because we are bald, you really cant blame society in general for women rejecting ugly men.

We can shout about it being unfair until we're blue in the face, the sad truth is that it has always been that way, ugly people have never been sought after.

What people consider to be ugly does change over time but it isn't led from society down to the naive, brainwashed women of the world, its led from the women at the bottom.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Sadly I think its the other way around, women are doing their own thing and society is trying to brainwash everyone the other way if at all.

Society and the media would have us believe that baldness isn't a major issue and women being superficial is a bad thing.

The number one response on women's beauty forums and other social media is to condemn any woman who dares say they find their boyfriend less attractive because of baldness. Obviously online you have to take into account that political correctness tends to rule when slating opinions, everybody wants to be seen to be saying the right thing, its the same with regards to racism, homophobia, ageism or any other form of discrimination.

I'd say women being superficial and succumbing to peer pressure is far more prevalent in the real world but its not being driven by wider society or the media, its being led by the fact that women genuinely find bald men less attractive. It could be argued that our culture discriminates against us because we are ugly, it doesn't discriminate against us because we are bald, you really cant blame society in general for women rejecting ugly men.

We can shout about it being unfair until we're blue in the face, the sad truth is that it has always been that way, ugly people have never been sought after.

What people consider to be ugly does change over time but it isn't led from society down to the naive, brainwashed women of the world, its led from the women at the bottom.

Yes, if you watch the show, they immediately attack his baldness, and he even makes a joke out of it by her touching his head (which I can't see that being a pleasant experience for any women (seriously what girl would want to touch a naked bald scalp?)

clearly he was hindered by it, its quite frustrating there is no female version of this, they defo rejected him due to hairloss.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yes, if you watch the show, they immediately attack his baldness, and he even makes a joke out of it by her touching his head (which I can't see that being a pleasant experience for any women (seriously what girl would want to touch a naked bald scalp?)

clearly he was hindered by it, its quite frustrating there is no female version of this, they defo rejected him due to hairloss.

When you say "frustrating there is no female version of this" if you mean hairloss there IS a womens version look it up its called FPB.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
When you say "frustrating there is no female version of this" if you mean hairloss there IS a womens version look it up its called FPB.

yes but they are socially expected to wear a wig though, thus they don't have a problem, what is a guy supposed to do?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
yes but they are socially expected to wear a wig though, thus they don't have a problem, what is a guy supposed to do?

Well round my area when someone is going bald they say just shave it off (whatever you have left) because they say the bald look looks better cause its all even and neat when you have a horseshoe but grown out (think ted from scrubs) it looks silly...but obviously shaving it off is a no among most in this forum cause they want to keep hair hence why they take pills etc etc.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
What people say is irrelevant, they only do the talking to sound moraly correct like when they start ranting about "inside beauty" . Though, of course, the shaved look suits people generally more than a horseshoe, it doesn't mean that people don't think that baldness is a big deal (aesthetically speaking), just that yeah, you don't have any choice and it would be morally incorrect to imply so & make a fuss about this, others won't just say it to your face.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
What people say is irrelevant, they only do the talking to sound moraly correct like when they start ranting about "inside beauty" . Though, of course, the shaved look suits people generally more than a horseshoe, it doesn't mean that people don't think that baldness is a big deal (aesthetically speaking), just that yeah, you don't have any choice and it would be morally incorrect to imply so & make a fuss about this, others won't just say it to your face.

Maybe they are saying it to sound "moraly correct" but its not rocket science anyway to say shave off your grown out horseshoe hair...cause it looks horrible i dont care who you are.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Well round my area when someone is going bald they say just shave it off (whatever you have left) because they say the bald look looks better cause its all even and neat when you have a horseshoe but grown out (think ted from scrubs) it looks silly...but obviously shaving it off is a no among most in this forum cause they want to keep hair hence why they take pills etc etc.

DannyBoyy, first of all when people say shave it off, they have some picture in mind, the Patrick Stewarts, the Vin Diesels etc, they have certain facial features in mind which look good with a shaved head. We baldies know the truth.

For many of us, shaved looks much much worse than full hair (but still a bit better than grown out horseshoe).

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
DannyBoyy, first of all when people say shave it off, they have some picture in mind, the Patrick Stewarts, the Vin Diesels etc, they have certain facial features in mind which look good with a shaved head. We baldies know the truth.

For many of us, shaved looks much much worse than full hair (but still a bit better than grown out horseshoe).

True maybe they do but to be honest though with the people i know i think its more to do with that they rather me be bald then a grown out horseshoe...i mean obviously its easy for them to say "shave it off" for what ever reason but they only saying what anyone would say...i mean a grown out horseshoe? no thanks...but yeah if i look stupid or ugly or what ever when i go fully bald then so be it i done my fair share of worrying in my young life already no way im gonna start worrying again whats the point?...im nothing special looking anyway so im not losing much anyway i got use to people judging me all my life them taking the pissout me being bald will be nothing.