Take me out (TV show)!!

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
so I was watching this awful British dating show on ITV where 30 girls scrutinize a man before deciding if they want to date him.

this bald guy comes down and practically all of the women turned their lights off - he wasn't bad looking and apparently quite wealthy but still none of the shallow b!tches wanted to date him. Some of the women even cited him being bald as the reason they rejected him :2gunsfiring_v1:

I'd like to see a similar show where 30 guys get to scrutinize and criticise a woman before rejecting her. But of course, that would be un-PC so it would never be greenlit

:protest:

S

Scarred4Life

I think this is a true reality show. Itshows how women really feel about bald guys. I wouldn't call the women shallow. They simply aren't attracted to a bald guy. That is how nature intended it.

I will be waiting for replies from Zero, Dannyboy, and ChrisW with hair telling is that the women really loved the guy but the show is rigged to make it look like they don't in order to boost the ratings.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I think this is a true reality show. Itshows how women really feel about bald guys. I wouldn't call the women shallow. They simply aren't attracted to a bald guy. That is how nature intended it.

I will be waiting for replies from Zero, Dannyboy, and ChrisW with hair telling is that the women really loved the guy but the show is rigged to make it look like they don't in order to boost the ratings.

Why would they rig show to make it look like women dont like bald people? why would they get women to pretend to not like bald people to get more ratings? lmao you dont make sense...you was just trying to make funny comment but failed there...anyway they dont like bald people simple as that but have you saw that program? if its the program im thinking off the men are just as bad on there...in other words vain and they are up themselves etc the ones i saw anyway i dont think they all are but some i saw were like it.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can't be bothered. 30 woman opinion = every other woman out there. Just like all us guys are the same that is why we always agree on everything.

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
none of em wanted to date him?????? so i just watched the show. ....

Only 6 women of 30 turned there lights of for him at first impression (looks only) so only 20% of women didn't like bald.
Twice as many turned off there lights when he said he lives next door to his parents lol so thats more of a turn off then no hair.

Then he ended up with a choice of 2 women and the one he picked was really really fit and she told him "Your right up my street". meaning he's what she looks for in a man.

he did as good as most guys do on that show if not better because you could see the girl really liked him, hes a winner!.
he also took both the bald comments like a man and joked them off nicely without even a blink he was the definition of cool and confident.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Can't be bothered. 30 woman opinion = every other woman out there. Just like all us guys are the same that is why we always agree on everything.

Lmao exactly....exactly...i mean you get women who like bald men so i dont get there point... they get women who dont like bald people....and? whats there point? 30 people out off how many off us? wooooow...not EVERYONE likes bald people some dont yes thats true clever lot you guys are...

- - - Updated - - -

none of em wanted to date him?????? so i just watched the show. ....

Only 6 women of 30 turned there lights of for him at first impression (looks only) so only 20% of women didn't like bald.
Twice as many turned off there lights when he said he lives next door to his parents lol so thats more of a turn off then no hair.
Then he ended up with a choice of 2 women and the one he picked was really really fit and she told him "Your right up my street". meaning he's what she looks for in a man.
he did as good as most guys do on that show if not better because you could see the girl really liked him, hes a winner!.
he also took both the bald comments like a man and joked them off nicely without even a blink he was the definition of cool and confident.

Oh really? so some people in here are telling fibs huh? so it wasnt 30 what said no to him? (i know he ment 30 cause he said there was 30 women and he said none wanted to date him called them shallow etc) hmmmm.

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry typo was 9 out of 30 at first turned off
2 mentioned his hair and the remaining women never got asked, but i suspect they all didn't turn off just for his hair.

see plenty of men with nw1's lose more lights at first then that guy and go home dateless

and yes the thread creator exaggerated slightly ....

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This show is the worst kind of meat market going anyway. I've only seen one episode and it was cringe making. Just people attempting to be funny or macho to win a woman. No doubt if I went on there would be more lights switched off than nine at the start. It's not representative of the dating game whatsoever. It's an "entertainment" show, not a documentary!

Love Chris with hair! ;)

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
, but i suspect they all didn't turn off just for his hair.

of course they did, they just didn't want to admit it. The women who turned off after that used the 'living next door to his parents' as a convenient excuse to duck out 'honourably' in an attempt to spare the guy's pride

it's like when a black/asian man comes on - most of the women turn off but find some excuse like 'I don't like his shoes' so they don't come off as racist

slipy

Reaction score
i suspect the guy's pride wasn't what they were concerned about. they just were too scared to drop him right away even though they wanted to, afraid of saying it was his looks and admitting to their superficial ways because that would put them in a uncomfortable situation, and when fate presented them with that oportunity they weren't hesitant to take advantage of it.

Quantum Cat you posses the ability to see through bs that many here lack, keep it that way.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
i suspect the guy's pride wasn't what they were concerned about. they just were too scared to drop him right away even though they wanted to, afraid of saying it was his looks and admitting to their superficial ways because that would put them in a uncomfortable situation, and when fate presented them with that oportunity they weren't hesitant to take advantage of it.

Quantum Cat you posses the ability to see through bs that many here lack, keep it that way.

Lmao no this is what you WANT to think at the end off the day they DIDNT say they didnt like bald people you could do this with ANYTHING....a person giving you weird look you dont know why so you THINK its cause you are bald or whatever but you DONT actually know...is this what its come down to with you lot? pretty much guessing what others are thinking? you hate being bald THAT BAD you are making up stories to fit the situation? lmfao.

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
LOOOL.

I don't even know why the guy came on the show, he can clearly get many chicks. And the one he got a date with was very good looking.

Again, another thread where we focus solely on the negatives and not the positives.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
of course they did, they just didn't want to admit it. The women who turned off after that used the 'living next door to his parents' as a convenient excuse to duck out 'honourably' in an attempt to spare the guy's pride

it's like when a black/asian man comes on - most of the women turn off but find some excuse like 'I don't like his shoes' so they don't come off as racist

Course they did? says who? did they say they didnt like bald people or not? its either a yes or a no you cant come on here saying 30 said no to him cause he was bald yet it wasnt that many what said it...stop making up **** and making things bigger then they actually are its pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

LOOOL.

I don't even know why the guy came on the show, he can clearly get many chicks. And the one he got a date with was very good looking.

Again, another thread where we focus solely on the negatives and not the positives.

Exactly they are making up **** as they are going along dude the guy who made this thread said 30 off the women said no cause he was bald...YET the other guy caught him out saying it was no where close that many who said it...but NOW they are saying off course they thought the same WITH NO PROOF lmao.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DannyBoyy, didn't you know that when you're fully bald, you get mind-reading skills as part of the package?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
DannyBoyy, didn't you know that when you're fully bald, you get mind-reading skills as part of the package?

Lmao well i do now i be looking forward to that ability when i go fully.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
let me ask you this - this guy had a completely shaved head so it made him look a little 'buff', plus he was rich, that's why he ended up with a date.

If a guy came on who was Norwood 7 with the horseshoe (monk) hairstlye around the back and sides, how many of the women would have turned off their lights? All of them. Fact. (With the possible exception of the undateable mingers/weirdo girls. They always have a couple of those in the lineup to make for 'good TV')

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
let me ask you this - this guy had a completely shaved head so it made him look a little 'buff', plus he was rich, that's why he ended up with a date.

If a guy came on who was Norwood 7 with the horseshoe (monk) hairstlye around the back and sides, how many of the women would have turned off their lights? All of them. Fact. (With the possible exception of the undateable mingers/weirdo girls. They always have a couple of those in the lineup to make for 'good TV')

"(With the possible exception of the undateable mingers/weirdo girls. They always have a couple of those in the lineup to make for 'good TV')" i love how you put this bit just so just in case women who do choose so they must be weirdos ect lmao you just cant win with people like you.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
So 30 women immediatelly rejected the bald guy, except they didn't, but they might as well did because we all know what they think anyway? Make sense, this thread does not.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
So 30 women immediatelly rejected the bald guy, except they didn't, but they might as well did because we all know what they think anyway? Make sense, this thread does not.

Excatly dude lmao what ever makes them happy what i say.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
"(With the possible exception of the undateable mingers/weirdo girls. They always have a couple of those in the lineup to make for 'good TV')" i love how you put this bit just so just in case women who do choose so they must be weirdos ect lmao you just cant win with people like you.

It's true though. There are always a couple of women who have been chosen by the show because they're 'wacky' and usually frumpy. They always end up with the older/geekier/uglier/balder guys because none of the regular guys would ever select them to date.

The whole show is designed to humilate men who aren't the perfection of handsomeness. Saturday TV is supposed to be fun - this is depressing