Take me out (TV show)!!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You're right, it's just because it's viewed as a genetic defect. Even if you have scalp micropigmentation successfully done and that looks exactly the same as a shaved head, girls will view you as inferior if they find out.

That is the main reason keeping me from going through with MP. You can't let it grow out for even a day or else it becomes too obvious. It's just not an ideal solution.

And I've heard on various chat boards women clearly make the distinction between male pattern baldness and BBC, always preferring the latter unanimously. We aren't saying it's EVERY woman but at what ratio does it begin to make a difference, in your opinion danny? 50%, 75% of women have an outright prejudice against bald men? Would you conceed at that point or are you so stubbornly optimistic that you think if bald guys had 2.7% chance with women that that should be good enough? Point is when the majority are against you, you feel it. I wouldn't care so much about what other people think if I lived on a desert island because then I wouldn't have to but here in the real world, I am forced to interact with the rest of society.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
That is the main reason keeping me from going through with MP. You can't let it grow out for even a day or else it becomes too obvious. It's just not an ideal solution.

And I've heard on various chat boards women clearly make the distinction between male pattern baldness and BBC, always preferring the latter unanimously. We aren't saying it's EVERY woman but at what ratio does it begin to make a difference, in your opinion danny? 50%, 75% of women have an outright prejudice against bald men? Would you conceed at that point or are you so stubbornly optimistic that you think if bald guys had 2.7% chance with women that that should be good enough? Point is when the majority are against you, you feel it. I wouldn't care so much about what other people think if I lived on a desert island because then I wouldn't have to but here in the real world, I am forced to interact with the rest of society.

Dude thats life...you get some who think its ugly and some what dont...thats it...so you know EVERY women to say most huh? yeah ok then...and what do you want me to do when they take the piss? hide in my house and cry? im going round with longish hair cut at the moment sides are long but badly thinning on top...no one giving me weird looks or anything...no one cares....you said yourself "We aren't saying it's EVERY woman"...exactly its this simple what so hard to understand?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
So you are not bald? I'm almost NW5 and I can tell you some things have changed in the way people treat me. I talked with a girl older than me and she was shocked when I told her my age "22?! I thought you were like 32!". Two weeks ago in the subway, I made an accidental eye contact with a girl and she gave me the middle finger for no apparent reason.

I agree for 75% of women being turned off by a balding head, maybe 80% is a realistic figure, the other 20% won't mind a man being balding/bald. I remember asking a girl in her early twenties if she would date a bald/balding guy and she answered "no! I'm young, why would I date an old man?"

No not bald...yet...but the front is pretty much gone while i think its thinning at the back...and you say people say you look old? dude ive always looked older before hairloss...ive had most off these problems before hairloss even started...still not good enough excuse to moan and complain in my opinion.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I don't complain, and moan. I just state the fact that you look older with hair loss. You're right, maybe the fact that I'm quite tall is also a contributing factor for the older look. Still, baldness is a disease of the elderly, like wrinkles are, old men lose their hair, a lot of people think that a man can't lose his hair only until his 50's.

Yeah i get where you are coming from im just saying some off the problems people have now cause off balding or being bald i already had before i started going bald so it dont mean nothing to me.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The figure is much closer to 99%. The other 1% are settling (single mothers who need a guy to support their kids).

Nothing like an exaggeration there eh? You've already decided any woman interested in you would have to have something wrong with them, so it's fair to say your views on women are pretty extreme...

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why? Why must every woman be the same. Men like different things in women. You can't generalise like this. You've also admitted that you want young hot women, and as a 50 year old, why are you surprised you can't get them? Your expectations are unrealistic.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And you're 50 with unrealistic expectations. I know the person I'd rather be, and it isn't you good sir! Is it really so unusual to be bald at 50? Why so much angst?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Th

This is true of all bald guys. Any women interested in them must have something wrong with her.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go. Notice it is the guys who aren't bald that are trying to tell the bald ones that it isn't that bad? They are fearing becoming bald and are trying to tell themselves it won't be bad when it happens. It is denial.

Yeah like walking round with a big bald patch at the front is any better dude....please get off your high horse...being bald is much better then having what i have and i have hair at the back (which it looks like its starting to thin) and none at the front (apart from small hairs) and i grow it out...so it looks like i have no hair on top but do on the sides in the sun...yeah that look is much better huh? for a 21 year old... i would be better off bald...least when you are fully bald its all even...funny enough people tell me to shave it bald cause it will look better....and for some time now i have been thinking about shaving it all off cause i might aswell.

dude77

Reaction score
Th

This is true of all bald guys. Any women interested in them must have something wrong with her.

you're projecting ..

Here we go. Notice it is the guys who aren't bald that are trying to tell the bald ones that it isn't that bad? They are fearing becoming bald and are trying to tell themselves it won't be bad when it happens. It is denial.

I can't speak for others but my hairloss is advanced now and without seeing my face you'd think I was mid 40s if I let it grow out .. so I'm definitely not coming from that perspective .. I'm already living it .. I've learned to deal with it and not allow it to control me .. I control it ..

I understand your grief but not everyone has your thought process .. I and a lot others have dated good looking women who didn't give a @#$# about hair .. ultimately, someone won't like it .. someone actually will like it and some will just be indifferent to it .. can't please everyone and you shouldn't .. not everyone is going to please you either

dude77

Reaction score
Then why did they only date you and why have you dated women (5, 10, 100?). If they didn't care about hair they would want a relationship. Sounds to me that all they wanted was a free meal.

some did want a relationship and I've been in a relationship .. now how many men with full heads of hair have dated a plentitude of women without getting into a long term relationship ? and how many men with hair have been rejected for a ltr ? .. it happens ..

.. interpersonal relationships aren't black and white .. some of the women I've dated possibly didn't like the fact that I'm balding .. they never expressed it but I'm sure they didn't .. one of them did express it .. she told me I would look better with hair .. but I know some flat out didn't care about it and some even, dare I say, liked it ..

of course this is all relative .. some guys can pull off the shaved look .. some not so much .. it all depends

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yeah like walking round with a big bald patch at the front is any better dude....please get off your high horse...being bald is much better then having what i have and i have hair at the back (which it looks like its starting to thin) and none at the front (apart from small hairs) and i grow it out...so it looks like i have no hair on top but do on the sides in the sun...yeah that look is much better huh? for a 21 year old... i would be better off bald...least when you are fully bald its all even...funny enough people tell me to shave it bald cause it will look better....and for some time now i have been thinking about shaving it all off cause i might aswell.

If you think being fully bald is better, why havent you shaved it all off yet????
What is holding you back?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
If you think being fully bald is better, why havent you shaved it all off yet????
What is holding you back?

Nothing holding me back...i dont mind how my hair looks specially when i save it to a number 1...but me not minding what my hair looks like or not when i grow it out it does look worse then being bald...i was just trying to prove a point to scarhead because he said i was in denial and in fear going bald...how can i be in fear when im walking round with a patch at the front off my head? and thinning at the back? like the look i have is any better to have right?...but to be honest i have been thinking about going fully bald soon though might as well shave it now.

H

hairplz

What was that guy thinking even walking into that show?
Seriously?

That's like a woman with no legs and no arms rolling up and expecting guys to date her.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did you actually see the show hairplz or are you going off what's been said about it on here?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok, well there's been disagreement over what actually happened in this instance which is why I posted the link at the time. It wasn't as posted originally.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys seen the state of some of the women on that show?
Fake tan, not a brain cell between the row of them, tattoos, loutish and not many good lookers either on there.