Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

br1

Reaction score
Have couple questions:
1) Is there someone with diffuse thinning who managed to regrow something or stop further thinning using H&W topical Finasteride?
2) About prescription. (Prescription form is available here). What is "CPSBC ID #"?
3) How much does it cost?
Cost 250 for a 3month supply, AFAIK.

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there’s anybody on here based in the UK who wants a doctor who can provide a prescription I can give you his details. It costs £80 but it’s legit and the Italian pharmacy will accept it. Also it lasts for 6 months.

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there’s anybody on here based in the UK who wants a doctor who can provide a prescription I can give you his details. It costs £80 but it’s legit and the Italian pharmacy will accept it. Also it lasts for 6 months.
RIP off !
Use push doctor or any online service

tommyt123

Reaction score
Anybody know if there is anyway of getting prescription for this if you're not willing to travel to Canada and live in Australia?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Any updates at all from anyone using this? rough signs of maintinence, sides etc? thanks guys

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Using until 2,5 months no sides so far. No visible results either.

One thing came in my mind the pill is superior cuz it protects all hair even on sides and donor. Normally you only use the lotion on top. Not sure if it goes in all the skin on the scalp.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There might be something to topical Finasteride.

There's a doctor in Florida who makes a two and a half milligram topical equivalent, mixed
with 5% Minoxidil.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before but I think the most telling good sign we could have from people at this stage is people that got sides from finasteride before and dont get it from the topical, any of you guys out there? also of course it would need to be effective to be good news...

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, now I'm hyped again. How many times are you going to break my heart, people?

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Using until 2,5 months no sides so far. No visible results either.

One thing came in my mind the pill is superior cuz it protects all hair even on sides and donor. Normally you only use the lotion on top. Not sure if it goes in all the skin on the scalp.
You mean the pill protect hair that don’t need protection? Interesting thought.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
No I mean, you dont know which hair needs protection. There are also people out there thinning on the back and sides a little. This is something the cream can not achieve.

But in my eyes liposome creme/lotion is superior if it turn out to work one me, cuz no sides are unbeaten.

paul2222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did Hasson & Wong completely stop promoting their liposomal Finasteride? All their links are down and they no longer talk about the topical version they were touting.