Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong tho, i have high hopes for crth2 antagonists
Bitamaprost, the pgf2 analog, showed positive results back in 2015, even if their are different, this prostaglandins pathway could be viable enough to be effecient and reach the market.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong tho, i have high hopes for crth2 antagonists
Bitamaprost, the pgf2 analog, showed positive results back in 2015, even if their are different, this prostaglandins pathway could be viable enough to be effecient and reach the market.
Please can you change your profile pic? It really fucks me up really bad every time I see Farrell's temples hahahaha So unfair

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please can you change your profile pic? It really fucks me up really bad every time I see Farrell's temples hahahaha So unfair

Yep shits unfair bro

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
They do an update and dont comment?
Was this only available in canada?

If this uses 2.5% where is the sense, shouldn't it use 0.1% which equals 1mg/ml?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This might eb good news, though if I end up using this I'll be diluting it somehow, there is no reason to use such a high dose.

Polichem is pursuing a very similar product.

Raktafa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know a doctor in europe willing to prescribe this? Can no longer use finasteride (which I have been on for years) due to sides. Am willing to try this.

br1

Reaction score
A while back, I wrote asking how to proceed ( I am canadian,btw ).. It's quite expensive, I think..

After your physician signs the prescription for you please fax it to MacDonald’s Prescriptions at 604-734-4311 and they will compound the formula and mail it to you.

A three month supply is $255 CND.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Christina

Hasson & Wong
Suite 600 – 1001 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC
V6H 4B1

604-739-4247
1-800-859-2266

abcdefg

Reaction score
more options and treatments is better for sure, but for the price id rather just pop a pill for a fraction of the cost

Reactions: br1

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I will try.
I get sides from fina 1mg oral. Will write my dermatologist signing the prescription

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to try this out but can't get a prescription for this off your Doctor, I have been recommended a Dr who was able to do a diagnosis and send over a prescription that Farmacia Parati accepted (UK only though unfortunately). Can PM the Drs email but it's not particularly cheap. Being incredibly sensitive to finasteride I specifically requested the 0.1% formula.

Last edited:

Raktafa

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to try this out but can't get a prescription for this off your Doctor, I have been recommended a Dr who was able to do a diagnosis and send over a prescription that Farmacia Parati accepted. Can PM the Drs email but it's not particularly cheap. Being incredibly sensitive to finasteride I specifically requested the 0.1% formula.

Could you please send the details? Thanks!

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I will just wait for the Polichem version which should be out in less than a year.

Much more researched and hopefully easier to find.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will actually try it in soon, the liposomal one
I've emailed Farmacia Parati about by quoting some good messages here

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will actually try it in soon, the liposomal one
I've emailed Farmacia Parati about by quoting some good messages here

Isn't it patented and proprietary by H&W. So how can you be sure Farmacia could duplicate the product which H&W claim is unique in its effectiveness for those reasons?