Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I address this by doing minoxidil in the morning after a shower and the finasteride at night.

I'm now 2.5 weeks of using 1% liposomal H&W every other day. Since my last update I'm pretty sure the erection quality thing was psychological as they're now totally normal. I have seen a small increase in watery ejaculate. I'm not going to do pictures/bloodwork. To be honest I don't have the time or the effort in me to do it. At this point 1% every other day is totally sustainable with no sides. At this point on oral finasteride I started to reduce my frequency because the sexual sides were so bad. I'm going to finish the month protocol of every other day and if the sides don't get worse then I'll bump it to every day.

The biggest problem is 1mL per application covers very little surface area. I'm going to call the pharmacy for the next batch to see if I can get the same equivalent of medicinal ingredient but twice the vehicle to cover more area of my head. If you're a diffuse thinner like me I think you'll have the same problem.
To solve the problem, you need to buzz your hair really short.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Mhm makes sense, maybe I try to switch minoxidil or finasteride to the morning. Thing is I can barely go out with this sh*t on my hair

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride doesn't work topically,period.
Whatever results you get is from systemic absorption.
Fina inhibits types 2 and 3 of 5ar.
Scalp after puberty expresses only type 1 5ar, which can be blocked by duta.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride doesn't work topically,period.
Whatever results you get is from systemic absorption.
Fina inhibits types 2 and 3 of 5ar.
Scalp after puberty expresses only type 1 5ar, which can be blocked by duta.

Oh I guess you tested it for 6months + and can report your resul..Ah. No. I thought so :)

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 5 Alpha-Reductase Isozyme Family: A Review of Basic Biology and Their Role in Human Diseases
Faris Azzouni, Alejandro Godoy, Yun Li, and James Mohler

9.1.2. Newborn-Onset of Puberty

In newborns, 5α-R1 is expressed at the protein level in the liver, skin, scalp [13] and prostate [55]. 5α-R2 is expressed in prostate, seminal vesicles, epididymis, liver, and to lesser extent in scalp and skin [13]. Hepatic expression of 5α-R1 and 2 is present at the protein level (immunoblotting) throughout postnatal life. At approximately 1.5 years, the expression of both proteins is not detected in the skin and scalp until the onset of puberty. At puberty, only 5α-R1 is reexpressed in the skin and scalp and persists thereafter until 81 years. In the prostate gland, Lunacek et al. reported that both 5α-R1 and 5α-R2 were detectable at the protein level using IHC until approximately 1 year of age. After that, they were detectable at the mRNA level (RT-PCR) until 6 years of age. Thigpen et al. only detected 5α-R2 at the protein level using immunoblotting in prostatic tissue from a 7-year-old male. Since the methods used by this group did not detect 5α-R1 protein in the newborn, juvenile, or adult prostatic tissues, and since other groups detected 5α-R1 at the protein level in fetal and adult benign prostatic tissue, 5α-R1 and 5α-R2 appear to be expressed in the prostate in male fetuses and throughout postnatal life.

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 5 Alpha-Reductase Isozyme Family: A Review of Basic Biology and Their Role in Human Diseases
Faris Azzouni, Alejandro Godoy, Yun Li, and James Mohler

9.1.2. Newborn-Onset of Puberty

In newborns, 5α-R1 is expressed at the protein level in the liver, skin, scalp [13] and prostate [55]. 5α-R2 is expressed in prostate, seminal vesicles, epididymis, liver, and to lesser extent in scalp and skin [13]. Hepatic expression of 5α-R1 and 2 is present at the protein level (immunoblotting) throughout postnatal life. At approximately 1.5 years, the expression of both proteins is not detected in the skin and scalp until the onset of puberty. At puberty, only 5α-R1 is reexpressed in the skin and scalp and persists thereafter until 81 years. In the prostate gland, Lunacek et al. reported that both 5α-R1 and 5α-R2 were detectable at the protein level using IHC until approximately 1 year of age. After that, they were detectable at the mRNA level (RT-PCR) until 6 years of age. Thigpen et al. only detected 5α-R2 at the protein level using immunoblotting in prostatic tissue from a 7-year-old male. Since the methods used by this group did not detect 5α-R1 protein in the newborn, juvenile, or adult prostatic tissues, and since other groups detected 5α-R1 at the protein level in fetal and adult benign prostatic tissue, 5α-R1 and 5α-R2 appear to be expressed in the prostate in male fetuses and throughout postnatal life.

The paper I cited explained this discrepancy. Those other studies sampled whole scalp skin and, since 5ar Type I is expressed throughout the hair follicle, the Type I signal dominates. Type II is expressed only in the mesenchymal part of the follicle (dermal papilla and dermal sheath). They examined that part of the follicle in isolation and detected Type II. Still, there are some conflicting results between studies for some reason.

We found that 5αR1 mRNA was also expressed in almost all portions of the hair follicle, a result that might reflect previous reports that 5αR1 is the main isozyme in nongenital skin (23–25). Our finding of the exclusive expression of 5αR1 and little 5αR2 in epithelial portions is compatible with previous reports on the expression of transcripts (26) and the characteristics of the 5αR1 activity (27) in plucked (containing epithelial portions only) and freshly isolated hair follicles (28). Immunohistochemical studies have also shown that 5αR1 is present in most portions of hair follicles (29, 30). It remains unknown whether 5αR1 is associated with androgen action in tissues other than sebaceous glands (31) and apocrine glands (32), both of which are androgen target tissues and contain the 5αR1 isozyme only.

The present study demonstrated that 5αR2 mRNA was expressed exclusively in mesenchymal portions of follicles. This observation might indicate that 5αR2 not only in the DP but also in the connective tissue sheath plays a pivotal role in the action of androgen on hair growth as it does in the external genitalia and prostate (9). Indeed, in a coculture system, DP cells from the beard, which have an isozyme with characteristics specific to 5αR2 (33), stimulate the proliferation of ORS cells in the presence of testosterone (34), whereas DP cells from balding scalp of the stumptailed macaque inhibit the proliferation of cocultured epithelial cells under similar conditions (13). Recently it was shown that 5αR activity in the hair follicle is concentrated in the DP, although the specific type of isozyme was not reported (35). Other authors have stated that 5αR2 is the major isozyme in the freshly isolated dermal papillae of occipital hair follicles (36). The results of immunohistochemical localization of 5αR2 in hair follicles in previous studies are entirely different from our present results: 5αR2 was localized in very narrow regions of the epithelial portion in two studies (37, 38) and at lower intensity in the ORS in another study (30) but not in dermal papillae.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The paper I cited explained this discrepancy. Those other studies sampled whole scalp skin and, since 5ar Type I is expressed throughout the hair follicle, the Type I signal dominates. Type II is expressed only in the mesenchymal part of the follicle (dermal papilla and dermal sheath). They examined that part of the follicle in isolation and detected Type II. Still, there are some conflicting results between studies for some reason.
Yeah,the confusing part of the study you cited is that it doesn't find any difference in the expression of androgen receptors and 5ar between balding and non-balding follicles,which contradicts other studies that showed and increased expression of bot AR and 5ar in balding scalp.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So we should focus our efforts on topical dutasteride ?

you focus on something that is not baloney 30 year old no efficacy

30 years old = exhausted potential. What you think guy log on tomorrow and report NW7 to NW2 with topical dutasteride? I have a 12 inch c*** and i f*** gal gadot do you believe me

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
It doesnt give me sides in comparisson to oral finasteride.

I dont care how it works, if it works atleast a bit I can live with it. Need to do a hair transplant anyway.
And atleast this does not come from alibaba or elsewhere and is produced by an european pharmaccia.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesnt give me sides in comparisson to oral finasteride.

I dont care how it works, if it works atleast a bit I can live with it. Need to do a hair transplant anyway.
And atleast this does not come from alibaba or elsewhere and is produced by an european pharmaccia.

my guy listen you have no idea how to compares until you use for at least 1 year

finasteride guy 3 months "ohhhh its realy good i beat dick 5 time daily"

finasteride guy 1 year thinking about becoming women full time

always guys like this finasteride work for them for a little while and then side effects start

no rational to believe works other than normal finasteride Method OF action! Drug is metabolized in blood and liver CYP 3A4 all the same! Wong et al must hypothesis and test new model if they want cucks to believe otherwise!

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my guy listen you have no idea how to compares until you use for at least 1 year

finasteride guy 3 months "ohhhh its realy good i beat dick 5 time daily"

finasteride guy 1 year thinking about becoming women full time

always guys like this finasteride work for them for a little while and then side effects start

no rational to believe works other than normal finasteride Method OF action! Drug is metabolized in blood and liver CYP 3A4 all the same! Wong et al must hypothesis and test new model if they want cucks to believe otherwise!

I'm on finasteride for almost 5 years, dick is working fine, everything is working fine.
I thought finasteride would cause some sides but no.
Then I took Prozac for a week and I thought I was in hell.
Not saying that Finasteride doesn't have sides, it does as it affects prostate size, but the sides are WAY WAY WAY overblown compared to how many people take SSRi's and don't b**ch about the side effects of them. And I developed plenty of them from dry mouth, vertigo, anorgasmia, intrusive thoughts, brain fog, tremors and convulsions.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on finasteride for almost 5 years, dick is working fine, everything is working fine.
I thought finasteride would cause some sides but no.
Then I took Prozac for a week and I thought I was in hell.
Not saying that Finasteride doesn't have sides, it does as it affects prostate size, but the sides are WAY WAY WAY overblown compared to how many people take SSRi's and don't b**ch about the side effects of them. And I developed plenty of them from dry mouth, vertigo, anorgasmia, intrusive thoughts, brain fog, tremors and convulsions.

maybe you dont my guy but plenty guys do

ssris baloney drugs too, fraud research big time. GSK = criminal scumbags