Suicide Due To Aggressive Hairloss?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to brag, but I'm a f*****g chubby nw2-3 with diffuse hairloss. I went to a concert this weekend full of 18-20 year olds, I picked up the cutest 18 year old. If you're not nw4+ stop being a f*****g baby and use whatever options we have if this sh*t is so hard for you.

I kid you not mate

I agree, I was a diffusing norwood 3 with the shittest haircut and no temple hair but fairly fit and I could f*** at least 1 new girl per week if I wanted. I'm probably a 6/10. Especially with hookup apps if you dedicated your life to it you could have a new girl to f*** every day.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I agree, I was a diffusing norwood 3 with the shittest haircut and no temple hair but fairly fit and I could f*** at least 1 new girl per week if I wanted. I'm probably a 6/10. Especially with hookup apps if you dedicated your life to it you could have a new girl to f*** every day.

Exactly, if you were ugly before hair loss then don't blame hair loss. But if you're average with hair do wtv in the f*** you can to maintain your sh*t. If a little watery jizz is gonna turn you off from taking finasteride then stop whining like a b**ch and accept it.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to brag, but I'm a f*****g chubby nw2-3 with diffuse hairloss. I went to a concert this weekend full of 18-20 year olds, I picked up the cutest 18 year old. If you're not nw4+ stop being a f*****g baby and use whatever options we have if this sh*t is so hard for you.

I kid you not mate
How did you do that mate enlighten us. Rate your face hair and height/masculinity

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you do that mate enlighten us. Rate your face hair and height/masculinity

Just be positive, compliment them on everything and make them feel special. If they're drunk and in town they're inevitably horny and dtf too. Pretty sure Joe is a norwood 2 though. Norwood 4 and you either get a transplant or accept your c*** may as well be removed and donated to charity.

g.i joey

Reaction score

I randomly asked her a question when I first got there. Then her and her friend kind of followed me and my friend throughout the crowd and then she just ended up right in front of me so i had no choice but to rub my c*** up against her butt lmao, we danced a bit, made out a bit and then I left and made her put her number in my phone.

Honestly if I'd have to rate myself, my head is pretty big, my facial structure I consider to be pretty masculine, huge forehead game, chubby and 5'11. I think if I looked like I do and was a mopy depressed b**ch I'd get 0 action.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Every woman I have talked to in my life has been very cold.

If you want woman to have fun around you, you have to approach them in a Funish way, you can't expect them to laugh when you approach them and say something all nervous and shy

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want woman to have fun around you, you have to approach them in a Funish way, you can't expect them to laugh when you approach them and say something all nervous and shy
Im never nervous and shy I just talk with no expectations usually avoid conversation all together since Im thinking whats the point she doesnt like me

g.i joey

Reaction score
Im never nervous and shy I just talk with no expectations usually avoid conversation all together since Im thinking whats the point she doesnt like me

I know what you mean man, but that right there is what's stopping you. First of all, a girls not gonna suck ur dick 2 minutes into talking to her (at least not 97% of the time) so I'd focus on making her smile and being pereceived as a confident funnny guy, aside from that just be natural and always establish dominance even when it's a joke.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what you mean man, but that right there is what's stopping you. First of all, a girls not gonna suck ur dick 2 minutes into talking to her (at least not 97% of the time) so I'd focus on making her smile and being pereceived as a confident funnny guy, aside from that just be natural and always establish dominance even when it's a joke.
The game is f*****g dumb I hate it. Thats why I decided to go with finasteride Id rather look good and have more muscle (higher testo) than have high libido and be a baldass.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Can tell Joey has got game, it's all about positivity and giving them good vibes.

My childhood friend taught me this, to not give a f***, seriously being indifferent is one of the best things I've ever done when it comes to convo with girls and Even relationships

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
My childhood friend taught me this, to not give a f***, seriously being indifferent is one of the best things I've ever done when it comes to convo with girls and Even relationships

Would it work if you were a norwood 4 do you think though?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Would it work if you were a norwood 4 do you think though?

Maybe if I was 35. Being nw4 in 20s is rough

Edit: but yes it would work, probably to a subset of women though and I'd have to tan, groom and keep in shape like crazy though.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The game is f*****g dumb I hate it. Thats why I decided to go with finasteride Id rather look good and have more muscle (higher testo) than have high libido and be a baldass.

Yes but that's life. The superficiality of the game is everywhere. The game of getting a career and sucking up to a job interviewer and your boss is also garbage, but everyone has to do it. There are very few non baldies who can't get pussy, it's just a matter of following certain steps, and often NOT BEING YOURSELF like women tend to say they want. Even emo girls and video game chicks who pretend to hate the world complain about negative guys.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

My biggest success that took me the furthest with a girl (yes, all the way to sex) was one where I was not even trying... It changed everything for me.