Suicide Due To Aggressive Hairloss?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is because you are i USA right?
I keep telling @Xander94 in USA he would get laid
hot is hot and not is not regardless of coloring dark hair vs blonde hair..
it's weird to me...i get having a preference but not to the point that you don't ever consider someone with different hair color
Dark hair is considered more attractive than blonde in scandinavian countries. Everybody I have asked has told me this.

g.i joey

Reaction score
that is because you are i USA right?
I keep telling @Xander94 in USA he would get laid
hot is hot and not is not regardless of coloring dark hair vs blonde hair..
it's weird to me...i get having a preference but not to the point that you don't ever consider someone with different hair color

I was born in USA but i live in Canada now, i actually think its a bigger asset in Canada than it is in the states lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The he's not a normie by definition.:D That was @Exodus2011 's correct point.
newfag :p

lol there is a strong correlation between being a normie and being attractive but its not what defines it. there used to be NORP which is an acronym for "normal ordinary responsible person". NORMIE has been around for almost 10 years. i thought it came from NORP but apparently not. it means the same thing. not mentally ill, socially adjusted, "ordinary", etc

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/normie

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well wouldn't describe me as a normie, now that i know the definution.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am no hipster, i don't wanna be a hipster i am no lemming either. Yes I have a girlfriend but i quit my job to study.
Girlfriend = normie lol. Its not about being hipster but it sucking that one isnt able to get those things

Usually bad looks and mental illness and bad upbringing are responsible

Hipsters often are attractive and have gfs are jobs so therefore normie too lol

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem is you live in Italy @Dante92 where everyone looks like Enrique Iglesias. Move to like England where everyone's pale & balding rates are higher. You probably go from like a 4 to a 6

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
just a random point.......i saw an old school comeover job today from a guy in his 70s/80s.

nw7 with one side grow a bit longer to comb over his shiny bald head lol

looks ridiculous to me and everybody else probably but just shows how much hair matters to some guys no matter what age you are
This guy is a member here.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like actually this is so depressing. I lost my most recent gf because I got depressed over hairloss . Was it depression or was I right by how fucked I am. I'm almost Norwood 3. Last year I was Norwood 2 didn't even know what was coming. But let's be serious. She's 21 there is no way I was going to be able to maintain and be able to see a future with her. I can't take finasteride. We were perfect for each other. The worse my hair got the less pics she was taking and physical attraction I could feel. But damn here is a current pic. So sad I had everything gf,nursing school , place life was set.I lost everything now. To anyone who hates on me please don't. I understand we all have our own ways of dealing with it. I'm sure some are happy to see me suffer and lose a beautiful gf because it makes them happy. I feel bad for you guys. But I lost a lot and I'm sharing my story. How can I get over this. Please I've never been so stuck in my life.

Attachments

• IMG_1351.PNG
    IMG_1351.PNG
    590.6 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_1350.PNG
    IMG_1350.PNG
    590.2 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_1349.PNG
    IMG_1349.PNG
    564.9 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like actually this is so depressing. I lost my most recent gf because I got depressed. I'm almost Norwood 3. Last year I was Norwood 2 didn't even know what was coming. But let's be serious. She's 21 there is no way I was going to be able to maintain and be able to see a future with her. I can't take finasteride. We were perfect for each other. The worse my hair got the less pics and physical attraction I could feel. But damn here is a current pic. So sad I had everything gf,nursing school , place life was set. To anyone who hates on me please don't. I understand we all have our own ways of dealing with it. I'm sure some are happy to see me suffer and lose a beautiful gf because it makes them happy. I feel bad for you guys. But I lost a lot and I'm sharing my story.
Its okay bro, I'm a pretty boy just like you and I know what you're going through man. It sucks being able to have any woman I want to being a nobody. Sucks knowing that from this point forward I'm the one who's got to do the chasing and proving that I'm good enough to even breathe the same breath as a girl who's simply just a 4/10.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like actually this is so depressing. I lost my most recent gf because I got depressed over hairloss . Was it depression or was I right by how fucked I am. I'm almost Norwood 3. Last year I was Norwood 2 didn't even know what was coming. But let's be serious. She's 21 there is no way I was going to be able to maintain and be able to see a future with her. I can't take finasteride. We were perfect for each other. The worse my hair got the less pics she was taking and physical attraction I could feel. But damn here is a current pic. So sad I had everything gf,nursing school , place life was set.I lost everything now. To anyone who hates on me please don't. I understand we all have our own ways of dealing with it. I'm sure some are happy to see me suffer and lose a beautiful gf because it makes them happy. I feel bad for you guys. But I lost a lot and I'm sharing my story. How can I get over this. Please I've never been so stuck in my life.

Attachments

• IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 253

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** this is unreal. Like a nightmare. Can't handle finasteride. Norwood 6-7 pattern. My temple points are literally almost gone in a matter of a year. I no longer want kids because this is a curse. how can someone not kill them selves in a situation like this.

Attachments

• IMG_1352.JPG
    IMG_1352.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0560.JPG
    IMG_0560.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 270

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its okay bro, I'm a pretty boy just like you and I know what you're going through man. It sucks being able to have any woman I want to being a nobody. Sucks knowing that from this point forward I'm the one who's got to do the chasing and proving that I'm good enough to even breathe the same breath as a girl who's simply just a 4/10.
How do you not kill yourself ? I'm f*****g 5'6 foo man and was slaying. Like how do you live with knowing for the rest of your life you will never go back ?