Suicide Due To Aggressive Hairloss?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you not kill yourself ? I'm f*****g 5'6 foo man and was slaying. Like how do you live with knowing for the rest of your life you will never go back ?
I keep thinking that I'll grow my hair back for some silly reason, when in reality half my hair follicles are already dead, kinda like how I am from the inside out. You considering a hair transplant?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** this is unreal. Like a nightmare. Can't handle finasteride. Norwood 6-7 pattern. My temple points are literally almost gone in a matter of a year. I no longer want kids because this is a curse. how can someone not kill them selves in a situation like this.
you have almost no hair loss. sorry sounds like she left you for another reason. you might have BDD though considering how extreme you think your "balding" is. that is assuming that you aren't trolling. honestly seems like you are.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also to anyone saying no hsirloss. This is my cousin at age 26. Everyone is a cue ball. He had around my hairloss at 21. He's a Norwood 6 by 26 wtf. I found out all this through Facebook because I'm adopted and my mom told me to f*** off. I never knew bald even was a thing at this age. Please guys tell me how you live through this. Do I get a dog ? What do I do knowing I could be alone forever due to be short and bald. I'm so close to giving up I can't even take care of myself. Please don't take this photo down. I don't know how to paint there faces. I just can't stand the I see no hairloss. It is very aggressive you guys need to believe me. I need real advice as to how you guys go on about living this nightmare. I can't take treatments I'm going to try ru but that won't stop how fast this is happening.

Attachments

• IMG_1353.PNG
    IMG_1353.PNG
    469.3 KB · Views: 300

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Christoppp in the shaved head pic it looks like a bit of recession. keep checking once a month or so and forget about it. thats such little hair loss that you probably shouldn't even get on meds.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you have almost no hair loss. sorry sounds like she left you for another reason. you might have BDD though considering how extreme you think your "balding" is. that is assuming that you aren't trolling. honestly seems like you are.
How can you seriously say that ?

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
christoff in the shaved head pic it looks like a bit of recession. keep checking once a month or so and forget about it. thats such little hair loss that you probably shouldn't even get on meds.
I'm almost Norwood 3 with thinning on top. I'm 22 years old with Norwood 6-7 in my entire family. Please am I really this crazy ??

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep thinking that I'll grow my hair back for some silly reason, when in reality half my hair follicles are already dead, kinda like how I am from the inside out. You considering a hair transplant?
No I haven't because the balding looks so severe in my family and I can't tolerate meds. Can you get up and function ? People telling me I have no hairloss I don't get it

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also to anyone saying no hsirloss. This is my cousin at age 26. Everyone is a cue ball. He had around my hairloss at 21. He's a Norwood 6 by 26 wtf. I found out all this through Facebook because I'm adopted and my mom told me to f*** off. I never knew bald even was a thing at this age. Please guys tell me how you live through this. Do I get a dog ? What do I do knowing I could be alone forever due to be short and bald. I'm so close to giving up I can't even take care of myself. Please don't take this photo down. I don't know how to paint there faces. I just can't stand the I see no hairloss. It is very aggressive you guys need to believe me. I need real advice as to how you guys go on about living this nightmare. I can't take treatments I'm going to try ru but that won't stop how fast this is happening.
he is a norwood 4 vertex. how is the back of his head? his sides are high as f***, he would be a good hair transplant candidate. he even has some frontal hair left so he isnt totaly bald

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really not trolling. I don't think it's extreme
Now. It's my future in 3 years. You need to believes me I can't spike my hair in the front all within a year because it's so thin and doesn't stand up. It's super aggressive in regards to all my hairs become single. It's only a matter of time before they all fall out. I lost 50-60 density in a year. Only reason it looks normal is because my hair was so thick before. I know how much I have lost.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I haven't because the balding looks so severe in my family and I can't tolerate meds. Can you get up and function ? People telling me I have no hairloss I don't get it
Me too I got the cash for a transplant right now but I know it'd be a waste of money since it's so severe and meds don't work for me at least hasn't done too much. I cant function bro all I think about is buying a gun

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he is a norwood 4 vertex. how is the back of his head? his sides are high as f***, he would be a good hair transplant candidate. he even has some frontal hair left so he isnt totaly bald
This is him shaved. His sides are so far back as you can see. He is that bald and only 26.

Attachments

• IMG_1356.PNG
    IMG_1356.PNG
    655.5 KB · Views: 272

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too I got the cash for a transplant right now but I know it'd be a waste of money since it's so severe and meds don't work for me at least hasn't done too much. I cant function bro all I think about is buying a gun
keep taking the big 3 meds. you said you couldnt tolerate finasteride. maybe try taking a low dose? like 1 mg every couple days or .25 mg a day?

if you have lost density all over then thats not a good sign. but your hair looks fine. i had the same thing before balding, my hair just seemed lifeless and "thin" but you couldn't tell. thats what happens when your hair has thinned but hasnt reached 50% density. thats supposed to be the density level where it starts to become visible

if you wanna make sure they have "hairDX" tests and im sure hair transplant doctors could visually inspect your hair

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm feel you so much man. I actually bought one for the day it might become to much. Did it before I went crazy and wouldn't be able to buy one hahaha.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
keep taking the big 3 meds. you said you couldnt tolerate finasteride. maybe try taking a low dose? like 1 mg every couple days or .25 mg a day?

if you have lost density all over then thats not a good sign. but your hair looks fine. i had the same thing before balding, my hair just seemed lifeless and "thin" but you couldn't tell. thats what happens when your hair has thinned but hasnt reached 50% density. thats supposed to be the density level where it starts to become visible

if you wanna make sure they have "hairDX" tests and im sure hair transplant doctors could visually inspect your hair
I think you got me confused with Chris but yea I'm on the big 3, been on finasteride for 8 months just added dutasteride and minoxidil about a month ago. Oh and can't forget keto shampoo

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You got us mixed up. I can't take finasteride again unless i deem its worth it to stay alive. It has made my dick no longer straight. No f*****g joke. I could have pfs my memory is sh*t but I'm also so depressed so it could be that. I haven't been taking care of myself and feel suicidal. I'm thinking about just take duasteride since I want to die without hair.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You got us mixed up. I can't take finasteride again unless i deem its worth it to stay alive. It has made my dick no longer straight. No f*****g joke. I could have pfs my memory is sh*t but I'm also so depressed so it could be that. I haven't been taking care of myself and feel suicidal. I'm thinking about just take duasteride since I want to die without hair.
Dutasteride gives me rock hard erections bro

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like actually this is so depressing. I lost my most recent gf because I got depressed over hairloss . Was it depression or was I right by how fucked I am. I'm almost Norwood 3. Last year I was Norwood 2 didn't even know what was coming. But let's be serious. She's 21 there is no way I was going to be able to maintain and be able to see a future with her. I can't take finasteride. We were perfect for each other. The worse my hair got the less pics she was taking and physical attraction I could feel. But damn here is a current pic. So sad I had everything gf,nursing school , place life was set.I lost everything now. To anyone who hates on me please don't. I understand we all have our own ways of dealing with it. I'm sure some are happy to see me suffer and lose a beautiful gf because it makes them happy. I feel bad for you guys. But I lost a lot and I'm sharing my story. How can I get over this. Please I've never been so stuck in my life.
You have better face than me. Hit the f*****g gym get jacked and unleash the bald beast

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right, you're not that good looking, but also you're only a NW2 so you got that going for you. Go get a wig and cover up your full head of hair with some fake hair. I'm sure you'll be much happier then.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have better face than me. Hit the f*****g gym get jacked and unleash the bald beast

76682269.jpg

Like actually this is so depressing. I lost my most recent gf because I got depressed over hairloss . Was it depression or was I right by how fucked I am. I'm almost Norwood 3. Last year I was Norwood 2 didn't even know what was coming. But let's be serious. She's 21 there is no way I was going to be able to maintain and be able to see a future with her. I can't take finasteride. We were perfect for each other. The worse my hair got the less pics she was taking and physical attraction I could feel. But damn here is a current pic. So sad I had everything gf,nursing school , place life was set.I lost everything now. To anyone who hates on me please don't. I understand we all have our own ways of dealing with it. I'm sure some are happy to see me suffer and lose a beautiful gf because it makes them happy. I feel bad for you guys. But I lost a lot and I'm sharing my story. How can I get over this. Please I've never been so stuck in my life.

Can you post a picture of your hair that shows it from the top or something? Because it doesn't look that bad from the front, certainly not bad enough to get left for just yet.

Last edited: