Suicide Due To Aggressive Hairloss?

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the point in living knowing you will produce shitty genetics ?

What's the point knowing you will live a sub life and have to settle ?

Knowing you will be treated differently in every situation compared to if you had hair ?

How the hell do deal with knowing from age 22 you will be alone because you are ugly due to hairloss ?

Btw can't take finssteride side effecTs very bad. Also minoxidil is aging my face badly.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the point in living knowing you will produce shitty genetics ?

What's the point knowing you will live a sub life and have to settle ?

Knowing you will be treated differently in every situation compared to if you had hair ?

How the hell do deal with knowing from age 22 you will be alone because you are ugly due to hairloss ?

Btw can't take finssteride side effecTs very bad. Also minoxidil is aging my face badly.

Yeah minoxidil is garbage. Just try a 0.25mg finasteride dose and nizoral 2%. Then get transplants. TBH you should just go for a 5000 graft transplant and cram the absolute sh*t out of the area with a guy like Cinik who costs only 2000 euros.

If you're thinking about KILLING YOURSELF over hairloss, then GET A FUKING TRANSPLANT. Why would you kill yourself when you have a solution? I'm sure you can get together 4000 euros for flights, the surgery and food while you're over there.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah minoxidil is garbage. Just try a 0.25mg finasteride dose and nizoral 2%. Then get transplants. TBH you should just go for a 5000 graft transplant and cram the absolute sh*t out of the area with a guy like Cinik who costs only 2000 euros.

If you're thinking about KILLING YOURSELF over hairloss, then GET A FUKING TRANSPLANT. Why would you kill yourself when you have a solution? I'm sure you can get together 4000 euros for flights, the surgery and food while you're over there.
You are an idiot. If you want any regrowth you are going to need minoxidil. Hairloss destroys blood flow into the scalp, minoxidil seems like the best way to go for this.

What is the scientific proof that minoxidil ages your entire f*****g face when you just put it in the scalp? doesn't add up. The aging is probably from the depression and constant stress of balding.

He said finasteride gives him sides. 1mg and 0.25mg are the same in terms of DHT reduction so it's pointless.

Hair transplant isn't a solution when you are actively balding (your balding must be halted).

There's no solution. Im looking into wigs but I can't find any wig that has a realistic NW1 hairline. We are in hell.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are an idiot. If you want any regrowth you are going to need minoxidil. Hairloss destroys blood flow into the scalp, minoxidil seems like the best way to go for this.

What is the scientific proof that minoxidil ages your entire f*****g face when you just put it in the scalp? doesn't add up. The aging is probably from the depression and constant stress of balding.

He said finasteride gives him sides. 1mg and 0.25mg are the same in terms of DHT reduction so it's pointless.

Hair transplant isn't a solution when you are actively balding (your balding must be halted).

There's no solution. Im looking into wigs but I can't find any wig that has a realistic NW1 hairline. We are in hell.

It OBJECTIVELY inhibits collagen synthesis which is proven by studies, and myself, OP and thousands of others have experienced its negative effects with anecdotal evidence. I'm not a moron, although you are indeed criminally retarded. Plenty get regrowth from finasteride and nizoral.

And no, how is a hair transplant not a solution when you are actively balding? That literally makes no sense whatsoever. So a norwood 5a with 6 hairs left on his head can't get a transplant because he is still "actively balding"? You've got to be the dumbest person I've come across on this forum.

Saying "there's no solution" is completely ridiculous. I've seen PLENTY of norwood 6s and 5as get full coverage with a norwood 2 hairline from 5000 grafts, which the vast majority of people have available.

You're in hell because of your own stupidity, it has nothing to do with the efficacy of hairloss cures.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It OBJECTIVELY inhibits collagen synthesis which is proven by studies, and myself, OP and thousands of others have experienced its negative effects with anecdotal evidence. I'm not a moron, although you are indeed criminally retarded. Plenty get regrowth from finasteride and nizoral.

And no, how is a hair transplant not a solution when you are actively balding? That literally makes no sense whatsoever. So a norwood 5a with 6 hairs left on his head can't get a transplant because he is still "actively balding"? You've got to be the dumbest person I've come across on this forum.

Saying "there's no solution" is completely ridiculous. I've seen PLENTY of norwood 6s and 5as get full coverage with a norwood 2 hairline from 5000 grafts, which the vast majority of people have available.

You're in hell because of your own stupidity, it has nothing to do with the efficacy of hairloss cures.

There's plenty of anecdotal evidence of finateride turning guys into lactating trannies yet you still take the drug. What gives?

Minoxidil hasn't aged my face, my face has aged normally since I started at age 23, now im 27. I still look young, my skin is a bit rougher because i've past that deadly 25 year old line, but I still have 0 naso labial folds.
If you are worried about your face aging due putting some minoxidil in the scalp then take some collagen supplements.
In any case, you are going to need minoxidil in this battle, because hairloss is a disease that attacks from plenty of angles including loss of blood flow in the scalp and vasodilators such as minoxidil seem to be a reasonable idea to avoid this mess.

About transplants, OP is far from being a cueball dumbass, he is 22 years old.
Going from NW6 to NW2 is still sh*t. From bald to balding, big woop. Anything less than NW1 is dogshit.
It's yet to be seen if transplanted hair will not eventually fall as well after 10 years of so of being exposed to DHT again.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
infinite pain are you on propecia ?
and minoxidil, if you are a good responder can produce great result . But you need propecia to keep those result long term .
Unfortunately i think that minoxidil can age your face for some people . combined with stress and depression of hairloss .
I don't buy the wrinkle theory, but the dark circle is quite legit , it is a vasodilatator .

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
infinite pain are you on propecia ?
and minoxidil, if you are a good responder can produce great result . But you need propecia to keep those result long term .
Unfortunately i think that minoxidil can age your face for some people . combined with stress and depression of hairloss .
I don't buy the wrinkle theory, but the dark circle is quite legit , it is a vasodilatator .
Im on topical finasteride and minoxidil and have tried spironolactone too without no success.
I have no panda effect on my eyes whatsoever.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's plenty of anecdotal evidence of finateride turning guys into lactating trannies yet you still take the drug. What gives?

Minoxidil hasn't aged my face, my face has aged normally since I started at age 23, now im 27. I still look young, my skin is a bit rougher because i've past that deadly 25 year old line, but I still have 0 naso labial folds.
If you are worried about your face aging due putting some minoxidil in the scalp then take some collagen supplements.
In any case, you are going to need minoxidil in this battle, because hairloss is a disease that attacks from plenty of angles including loss of blood flow in the scalp and vasodilators such as minoxidil seem to be a reasonable idea to avoid this mess.

About transplants, OP is far from being a cueball dumbass, he is 22 years old.
Going from NW6 to NW2 is still sh*t. From bald to balding, big woop. Anything less than NW1 is dogshit.
It's yet to be seen if transplanted hair will not eventually fall as well after 10 years of so of being exposed to DHT again.

It's yet to be seen if transplanted hair will not eventually fall? Do you even understand how a hair transplant works? And yes transplants have been conducted for decades, we do know perfectly well they won't fall out.

And exactly, if OP is in the early stages he can easily move to a NW1 with a single transplant. You sound like you have deeper psychological issues and hatred for yourself and others that makes you so bitter. People with functional minds look for solutions, they don't just whine it spite of the evidence like yourself. Pathetic.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's yet to be seen if transplanted hair will not eventually fall? Do you even understand how a hair transplant works? And yes transplants have been conducted for decades, we do know perfectly well they won't fall out.

And exactly, if OP is in the early stages he can easily move to a NW1 with a single transplant. You sound like you have deeper psychological issues and hatred for yourself and others that makes you so bitter. People with functional minds look for solutions, they don't just whine it spite of the evidence like yourself. Pathetic.
I've seen people lose density years after a transplant. Can you explain how hair in the side of the head makes them immune to baldness specifically? what makes them different from the hair on top?

Also, if OP gets a NW1 transplant, the rest of his hair will continue balding. What's the f*****g point? As the rest of hair continues balding, his freshly transplanted hair will not fall, which will lead to having a ridiculous line of hair on front and baldness elsewhere. What gives?

Im looking for solutions on the daily, but the options we have are dogshit. If your hairloss is somehow halted (good responder to finasteride with no sides, which I claim is impossible long term but whatever) then it's a good idea to get a transplant. But if you are actively balding, you tried finasteride and gave you sides, then you are fucked and you better save up for a wig or something.

Btw, im yet to see a realistic juvenile hairline transplant. It somehow looks fake. Natural hairlines have a very characteristic look, the first hairs are thinner, it flows naturally. Transplanted hair looks too thick, there is no smooth transition from skin to hair, also hair grows in weird angles, it looks a bit ridiculous. You may trick the average joe but I can spot transplanted hairlines easily.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen people lose density years after a transplant. Can you explain how hair in the side of the head makes them immune to baldness specifically? what makes them different from the hair on top?

Also, if OP gets a NW1 transplant, the rest of his hair will continue balding. What's the f*****g point? As the rest of hair continues balding, his freshly transplanted hair will not fall, which will lead to having a ridiculous line of hair on front and baldness elsewhere. What gives?

Im looking for solutions on the daily, but the options we have are dogshit. If your hairloss is somehow halted (good responder to finasteride with no sides, which I claim is impossible long term but whatever) then it's a good idea to get a transplant. But if you are actively balding, you tried finasteride and gave you sides, then you are fucked and you better save up for a wig or something.

Btw, im yet to see a realistic juvenile hairline transplant. It somehow looks fake. Natural hairlines have a very characteristic look, the first hairs are thinner, it flows naturally. Transplanted hair looks too thick, there is no smooth transition from skin to hair, also hair grows in weird angles, it looks a bit ridiculous. You may trick the average joe but I can spot transplanted hairlines easily.

The solutions may be complex and cost a lot, but they exist and they work. You're a grade A moron who loves to complain, hence won't bother using the solutions to the problem. You'd rather be an a**h** and have something to b**ch about.

Just because you can't get a 15 year old Justin Bieber hairline doesn't mean hair transplants don't work. I can guarantee if you saw someone on the street with a transplant chances are you wouldn't look twice.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

We don't even understand fully how minoxidil works, it doesn't work by improving blood flow alone. Minoxidil grows shitty vellus hairs or does nothing at all for a ton of people, a lot of people lack the enzyme sulfotransferase that makes minoxidil useful. Calling people idiots because they have side effects or may not respond to a treatment is beyond retarded

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all, Christoppp, Don't even think about suiciding because in 10 years
your whole perspective will be different. You will experience things in life that will make you take things in proportions.
About hair loss, finasteride can be crap and I know it and if you get sides you shouldn't use it,
but about transplants, well I have a good friend that I met in university 2 years ago, always thought "wow **** him for having that hair", and only a few months ago I discovered that he had 2 small transplants. (he doesn't take finasteride)
I always thought I could spot it easily but apparently there are some really good surgeons, just make a little research online.
It buys you time and I really think that in the next few years something new will come out, not a cure, but something better than what we have now.
Also check ru58841, I have 2 friends that maintained their hair for years on it (they also had sides while on finasteride)
Hang on and think positive.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am considering dropping finasteride and getting married and having kids that way I will never have to worry about women anymore or my hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man on the bright side your on google now!! your famous

type in norwood 7 hair transplant and BOOM MOTHERFUCKER there you are...

chrisstop.png

:D:D

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
in all seriousness @Christoppp your too good looking to let this hit too hard

do what can with treatment. try some expermental stuff. having a shaved head makes things easier to keep with up with using topicals