Suicide Due To Aggressive Hairloss?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing left is RU. If I go back to nursing school I won't be able to date for 2-3 years. My cousin had same hairloss and was norwood 7 by 25. What the fckkk

lol its fucked up man

be pro active

get the depression out your system and find solutions.

if your hair loss is super aggressive your fucked either way. so dont waste the next few years you have still be good looking being depressed.

sleep with as many hot nurses as you can. study and f*** at the same time. problem solved :D

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
then f*** it man. move on

your on a timer right now. your still good looking enough to land hot chicks before your hair loss gets too bad. dont waste it being depressed. you can be depressed when your nw4 lol
But man hear me out. I don't have time. I will be norwood 4 in a year. How is that enough time to marry a chick and have her deal with my hairloss? sh*t is so aggressive in the last year. I can't start another relationship and then lose my hair so fast and have the same thing happen...

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
But man hear me out. I don't have time. I will be norwood 4 in a year. How is that enough time to marry a chick and have her deal with my hairloss? sh*t is so aggressive in the last year. I can't start another relationship and then lose my hair so fast and have the same thing happen...
Then stay alone and depressed like the rest of us. Do you want that?? No you dont I f*****g guarentee you 100% you dont.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

seriously if you hair loss is that fast i would enjoy the next year or so going on a f*****g rampage before its too late

then settle with a chick who is cool with your hair loss.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im almost at the point of giving up but Im nowhere near the point you are hairloss-wise I wasted my time complaining and coping you have gifts theres no way you found that gf without GOOD social skills and character-personality whatever the f*** that means.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im almost at the point of giving up but Im nowhere near the point you are hairloss-wise I wasted my time complaining and coping you have gifts theres no way you found that gf without GOOD social skills and character-personality whatever the f*** that means.
When you're attractive girls like that just show up in your life. She saw me from across a room and got my number. I was f*****g other girls and she knew that. She just valued me so much because I was really attractive with hair. She was worried all the time if I'd cheat because women wanted me. Then within a year my hairloss really kicked in. Everything changed. It's impossible to be social now because people just don't view me as attractive. Literally every guy wanted to be my friend prob because I had the women. Now they don't even try and my phone is empty. Sure I won her with my personality too. But take away one equation like hair and everything was gone.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you're attractive girls like that just show up in your life. She saw me from across a room and got my number. I was f*****g other girls and she knew that. She just valued me so much because I was really attractive with hair. She was worried all the time if I'd cheat because women wanted me. Then within a year my hairloss really kicked in. Everything changed. It's impossible to be social now because people just don't view me as attractive. Literally every guy wanted to be my friend prob because I had the women. Now they don't even try and my phone is empty. Sure I won her with my personality too. But take away one equation like hair and everything was gone.
Never happened to me you prob got extremely lucky.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all seriousness. I got a permit to purchase a handgun. I'm going to the ER to get some meds. Does it make sense that this is harder for me because I came from slaying to not within a year ? I'm seriously considering suicide it's so serious. I can't settle I never have in my life. It's either live alone or dead at this point.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never happened to me you prob got extremely lucky.
That's the thing though. It wasn't luck I had girls even hotter than her. But her personality was the best :/ it really sucks coming from the other end. I can't imagine what it's like being a virgin and never having a gf

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In all seriousness. I got a permit to purchase a handgun. I'm going to the ER to get some meds. Does it make sense that this is harder for me because I came from slaying to not within a year ? I'm seriously considering suicide it's so serious. I can't settle I never have in my life. It's either live alone or dead at this point.
Mate f*****g stop it not worth f*** it live as a hobo gamer better and let mummy make you food and hit the gym for a while to relax. Also hit the pub with friends.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the thing though. It wasn't luck I had girls even hotter than her. But her personality was the best :/ it really sucks coming from the other end. I can't imagine what it's like being a virgin and never having a gf
We are talking about someone (me) who has never connected or talked with women I always thought they were all dumb and not worth the effort but it backfired.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your obsession with pics m8 you prob have a secret folder on your computer with hair loss talk members pics to which you fap to especially dantes LUL

looool

just interested man.

especially with christopp with him headed to nw7 like me. just wana see how it looks. he looked very good receding last time i saw him

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate f*****g stop it not worth f*** it live as a hobo gamer better and let mummy make you food and hit the gym for a while to relax. Also hit the pub with friends.
My mom has parksonsins disease. She will be dead within 5 years. I don't have a dad. I'll be all alone. I'm not trying to sound all depressed. I'm just saying how fucked this is

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You honestly dont know how lucky you are. You are borderline manlet in height and get so much attention I am above average height and never even talked to a girl lul

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mom has parksonsins disease. She will be dead within 5 years. I don't have a dad. I'll be all alone. I'm not trying to sound all depressed. I'm just saying how fucked this is
And believe me. A hobo gamer compared to the life I had a year ago damn man. It will never be the same. I'm sure more people would kill themselves if they were as realistic as me and come from a normal life full of relationships.