Suffering From Severe Post Finasteride Syndrome- Help Please

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you want me to show you a picture of the gyno I developed after 1 year of Finasteride?

I mean, the thread creator is claiming to have developed it within three weeks. And, as stated, I said ‘most likely’ meaning the chances of developing it is small.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tribulus (1 pill / day) 10 day cycle. L-Carnitine daily. 50g of Sorghum once a week. Only things that give any improvements for me. Have PFS for 3 years now. Hormones do not help me - my last testosterone reading came in at 1200 however I don't feel like that at all. My serum DHT was in the bottom 30% of normal just a month ago, I can only conclude it was even worse 2 years ago and probably the tissue levels are still bad because those serum levels don't accurately reflect what's going on.

Basically androgen receptors and 5-AR are still epigenetically silenced years after quitting the drug. Tribulus and carnitine can help increase androgen receptor density, and sorghum has been shown to increase DHT, but should be used sparingly because increasing your DHT too quickly will overwhelm your androgen receptors and likely make symptoms even worse.
jobelyn?

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I got gyno from 0.25mg of finasteride every 3 days and it only took a few months, that's like 1/12 the normal dose. Some people just do not respond well to treatment that messes with hormones. Pecs and low body fat with manboobs club.

Also had ED issues which thankfully got better but pretty sure finasteride killed my morning wood and spontaneous boners, still hasn't returned to how it was after like 7 years, never touching that sh*t again, it's Russian roulette.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I got gyno from 0.25mg of finasteride every 3 days and it only took a few months, that's like 1/12 the normal dose. Some people just do not respond well to treatment that messes with hormones. Pecs and low body fat with manboobs club.

Also had ED issues which thankfully got better but pretty sure finasteride killed my morning wood and spontaneous boners, still hasn't returned to how it was after like 7 years, never touching that sh*t again, it's Russian roulette.

Too bad people are so dumb and desperate and think that the chances of getting sides are very low and even if they were which is not the case, but what's 1 or 2% of a couple of millions who take these types of treatments? What's the risk then? Don't want to talk about the 60 year olds that take 5mg Proscar for BPH... And this not taking in consideration the actual debunked studies and new info about how the studies were conducted and how the sides where kept secret and the percentages of people who get sides manipulated!

It's nobody's fault what people chose to believe, we put doctors on pedestals and imagine that they can't be wrong and don't think that when they recommend a pill they have the same info as we all have on it, they get the same studies from the sales guys who come and show them new treatments that they could buy or prescribe. I bet that 99% of you have no idea how doctors end up in prescribing a drug to their patients and what marketing scheme is involved before the doctors actually starts prescribing a drug... Wtf is like nobody is using their brain and that's mind blowing...

Last edited:

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, the thread creator is claiming to have developed it within three weeks. And, as stated, I said ‘most likely’ meaning the chances of developing it is small.

Its possible. Stop claiming its not. I even got it from saw palmetto. First irritated nipples. Ignored it. Than puffy. Than worse. I stopped and luckily i have always worked out so its resolved now. But it happens. Although i didnt have any ED problems.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its possible. Stop claiming its not. I even got it from saw palmetto. First irritated nipples. Ignored it. Than puffy. Than worse. I stopped and luckily i have always worked out so its resolved now. But it happens. Although i didnt have any ED problems.
You got gyno from Saw Palemtto ?? Now that's new.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nothing new about it. Probably sensitive to blocking dht. Had used several brands until one seem to work. Took it 3 times a week 2 times a day. No issues. Increased to 5 times a week and got the issues mentioned. No need to believe it. But dont say it cant happen within 3 weeks when you clearly know jackshit.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing new about it. Probably sensitive to blocking dht. Had used several brands until one seem to work. Took it 3 times a week 2 times a day. No issues. Increased to 5 times a week and got the issues mentioned. No need to believe it. But dont say it cant happen within 3 weeks when you clearly know jackshit.
Lmao where did i say "it can't happen within 3 weeks" ?? You might need to work on your anger issues first then the supposed gyno later.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, no.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw Palmetto seems to be completely underestimated. Data shows it doesnt lower DHT serum levels, but there is some other kind of AA activity. There is just too many people who report typical finasteride sides from it. For some people, Saw is just complete castration performed in a few days, thats how strong it seems to be. And its really good at keeping the prostate size at bay.
There is no way theres not some significant anti-androgen activity going on, but i just dont know which kind. Wish we could apply it topically somehow.

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All sides will go away with time I promise you that. Only side that might not is Gyno. 3 weeks of finasteride will not cause permanent sides.

You promise? Wtf are you baba vanga? gtfo with this bullshit, if they don't go away wtf are you gonna tell him then, to wait some more? Damn these internet delusional incels are over the edge and out of control

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw Palmetto seems to be completely underestimated. Data shows it doesnt lower DHT serum levels, but there is some other kind of AA activity. There is just too many people who report typical finasteride sides from it. For some people, Saw is just complete castration performed in a few days, thats how strong it seems to be. And its really good at keeping the prostate size at bay.
There is no way theres some significant anti-androgen activity going on, but i just dont know which kind. Wish we could apply it topically somehow.
You can't say "for some people, Saw is complete castration preformed in a few days" then say " there is no way there's significant anti-androgen activity going on".

Saw Palmetto is very weak than Finasteride, that's a fact. If Saw doesn't lower serum DHT, then it means it's an AR blocker, which is false, as no natural food/plant is capable of AR blocking as of yet. If, by assumption, that gyno was developped, and within 3 weeks mind you, then it's completely reversible.

Last edited:

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people can eat pounds of gluten and be fine, other people die from a few gram. What is your point?
It's impossible to develop gyno from Saw Palmetto, one that's permanent in 3 weeks. I thought my point was clear enough.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bit of a difference between size D breasts and a few pea sized lumps
Transwomen are extremely rare to reach D cup breats. Even the small lumps under the nipple, and with using E/AAs mind you, they take at least 1-2 months to form. There is no way the gyno is permanent after 3 weeks, if even is developed at that time.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't say "for some people, Saw is complete castration preformed in a few days" then say " there is no way there's significant anti-androgen activity going on".

Saw Palmetto is very weak than Finasteride, that's a fact. If Saw doesn't lower serum DHT, then it means it's an AR blocker, which is false, as no natural food/plant is capable of AR blocking as of yet. If, by assumption, that gyno was developped, and within 3 weeks mind you, then it's completely reversible.
It was obviously a typo. "There is no way theres "not" significant...."
As i said, i dont know what Saw Palmetto is doing. Im just saying it has just too many anti-androgen charackteristics and too many anecdotes to think its not doing anything. The example with "castration" was not something i made up. I have seen a few people who say their dicks stop working with saw palmetto. In fact, i remember when like 8 years ago i talked to someone who was full on "natural" route with hairloss, but he said he couldnt take saw palmetto because it did funny things with his dick.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was obviously a typo. "There is no way theres "not" significant...."
As i said, i dont know what Saw Palmetto is doing. Im just saying it has just too many anti-androgen charackteristics and too many anecdotes to think its not doing anything. The example with "castration" was not something i made up. I have seen a few people who say their dicks stop working with saw palmetto. In fact, i remember when like 8 years ago i talked to someone who was full on "natural" route with hairloss, but he said he couldnt take saw palmetto because it did funny things with his dick.
I mean, i've seen people say Nizoral (a freaking shampoo) killed their dicks, and i've also seen other anecdotes warning people that topical minoxidil can cause impotence. If i believe these, i can believe Saw Palmetto to have a significant effect on the body to cause gyno in short amounts of time.

Saw Palmetto, does nothing major like finasteride's sides or dutasteride's sides, and it wouldn't even help against hairloss for the majority of time. It is very overestimated (just like dutasteride was when it first came out).