Suffering From Severe Post Finasteride Syndrome- Help Please

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
They work. We’re talking about drugs here, every drug has side effects. Its up to you to consider how much you value your hair and how much you’re willing to endure to save them.
Not arguing that they don’t work for most people. But I’d guess most of the people on here, have tried and not had success on the meds and/or made a choice regarding sides.

I got worse and accelerated my situation after starting the medication and had sides on top of that. Now I’m juggling options.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not arguing that they don’t work for most people. But I’d guess most of the people on here, have tried and not had success on the meds and/or made a choice regarding sides.

I got worse and accelerated my situation after starting the medication and had sides on top of that. Now I’m juggling options.

Why are you still so hesitant to jump on dutasteride if finasteride isn't maintaining what you have? You need to make a choice between mild to moderate sides and hair or no sides and no hair. I guess i can understand the dilemma if the sides are awful but from what you have posted i don't think you have had severe sides from finasteride.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, E does block T also, but the way E does it, is very different. If you try and acheived very high levels of E (>200 pg/ml), E will have a negative feedback on your HPG axis, meaning it will decrease your androgen levels to castrate range (T levels of <50 ng/dl).
Yes E shuts you down. But does it have some other kind of AA effects? I took that much E2 to see what it does to my body. I thought i was imagining things but as i already said, it did everything to me that decreasing my test dosage does. Whats even more insane is that even on 300mg test, it decreased my libido and gave me painful ejaculations. Which i never had in my life.
5 days after i stopped the E, my libido came back without any painful ejaculations. I got bigger, stronger, could do more volume in the gym, better pumps, faster recovery.
I would really like to know what exactly happens there