Struggling To Accept It's Over For Me?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Acting all tough lol...if you were Norwood 5+ you would be crapping your pants and probably end up in a psych ward. Have some humility and thankfulness that your hair loss is mild.

How about you learn to f*****g read. No wonder Exodus is your butt-buddy he is ignorant to the written word as well.
I am a norwood 7 diffuse with DUPA. Hair looks so sh*t that I have to shave to the bone for all intents and purposes I am bald as f*** to the people interacting with me.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently saw my friend's wedding photos where I was the best man, from a month ago. It was quite shocking to see photos of myself amongst the groom and groomsmen, to see how far my hairloss has gone.

They're all NW1s with a bit of diffusion, not noticeable on camera. However, my nw3-nw4 was clear to see. The little part of hair on the front, becoming more like an island, and the obvious diffusion on my crown clear in the photos. I felt looking at the photos that my scrumpy and haggard recession and remaining hair had really aged me, or at least that visible hairloss is making me look older then I am. It's so clear to see how it ruins aesthetics versus the full-heads who just looked good. My hairloss was very noticeable amongst theirs. Some of the black and white photos looked better, but there is something about the colour photos which are very unforgiving for balding heads.

The realisation I had was that even a short haircut is barely going to hide this anymore. The island can be seen when my head is just a little tilted and the crown diffusion anytime the back of my head is in a photo. That's the problem, you just can't hide that anymore. Buzzing is the only way to reduce the problem outside of tattoos or transplants, the latter of which I'm not convinced by at all. I may reconsider tattooing alongside my buzzed top of head to create a denser looking scalp though, in time to come.

I spoke to my barber on Friday night when he gave me a cut and I opened up to him, that it might be time to trim it all, joking that it could be a 2020 project for us both. He said to grow out my beard and that he would try a 0.5 on the sides with a 1 on top, almost like a marines cut or something. He said I have a good head shape for it, which I'm not certain about, but nonetheless, I'm getting much closer to making the leap. I believe my facial aesthetics are quite good. My main concern are my pointy ears, but that could be somewhat offset by my beard growth.

People still say 'I have hair' and I'm fine, but it's honestly less about what others think and more about how I feel everyday and owning my choices. Being a prisoner simply to gradual hairloss over years and years is not a proactive, positive choice by any means, that much is clear.

I looked at these photos and could almost visualise myself being trimmed in those photos and looking much sharper. Intuitively I feel like the time has come. Grow my beard out and then go for it. There does come a time when trying to keep a hair style above trimming low becomes too much effort. I do feel a two week holiday and some sunshine would be a perfect way to 'christen' the new look though, shame its the middle of winter in the UK right now....!

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

6 months on and still think about my ex. I don't stalk her or anything but i stil struggle to move on. Especially now my hair is worse. It's over for me. Dating is fucked in general anyaways. What's the point anymore? Women have 1000s of men messaging them on tinder, instagram and so on. It's pointless being in love with a girl. I only ever truly loved one girl and i fucked it up. She was hot too. Now i'm just a balding short dude. It's over.

My tour has ended at 26.

I wish i could go back in time. i wouldn;t of fucked up os badly with this girl. I could of made it last longer before my hair went. now i just die alone.

INT

Reaction score
Update

6 months on and still think about my ex. I don't stalk her or anything but i stil struggle to move on. Especially now my hair is worse. It's over for me. Dating is fucked in general anyaways. What's the point anymore? Women have 1000s of men messaging them on tinder, instagram and so on. It's pointless being in love with a girl. I only ever truly loved one girl and i fucked it up. She was hot too. Now i'm just a balding short dude. It's over.

My tour has ended at 26.

I wish i could go back in time. i wouldn;t of fucked up os badly with this girl. I could of made it last longer before my hair went. now i just die alone.

I see you have officially subscribed to incelism. Dude, she left you for another man and you mostly liked her because she was hot and thus made you feel better about yourself. That is not love.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

My tour has ended at 26.

"in love" lol, she was just hot and you "loved" to fuc.k her in the a.s.s maybe. Man, some guys really think with their dick, literally.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at this straw man.

Anyway you would never understand anyway, you're not normal but an asexual 19 year old zoomer taking a daily hormonal cocktail.

You forgot to add ethnic manlet to that list.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at this straw man.

Anyway you would never understand anyway, you're not normal but an asexual 19 year old zoomer taking a daily hormonal cocktail.

Don’t you have to go and tell a kid to get off your lawn?

You forgot to add ethnic manlet to that list.

Contradictions, contradictions. ‘Tranny’ and ‘manlet’ don’t fit well together, disfiguredpenis.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never claimed to be Middle Eastern, I have claimed to be Asian, however. I think @disfiguredyoungman is mistaking me as DHTcel...

So Afghanistan or something like that.
Why don't you just tell us where you are from?Are you ashamed or something?

Contradictions, contradictions. ‘Tranny’ and ‘manlet’ don’t fit well together, disfiguredpenis.

Oh no, he called me a penis...
It's perfectly possible to be a tranny manlet, where is the contradiction, smoothbrain. I consider you a mentally ill man not a woman.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So Afghanistan or something like that.
Why don't you just tell us where you are from?Are you ashamed or something?

Oh no, he called me a penis...
It's perfectly possible to be a tranny manlet, where is the contradiction, smoothbrain. I consider you a mentally ill man not a woman.

I am from Jupiter, and my gender is Jupigender.

I called you a disfigured penis, similar to how yours is ever since finasteride shrunk it!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from Jupiter, and my gender is Jupigender.

I called you a disfigured penis, similar to how yours is ever since finasteride shrunk it!

Well keep telling yourself that, you will still be an ethnic tranny incel manlet living in some shithole for the rest of the world.

Well what now, I thought it was all in my head according to you? Either way, it's probably still way bigger than the dick of some ethnic manlet on tranny drugs.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well keep telling yourself that, you will still be an ethnic tranny incel manlet living in some shithole for the rest of the world.

Well what now, I thought it was all in my head according to you? Either way, it's probably still way bigger than the dick of some ethnic manlet on tranny drugs.

I am from Somalia.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys don't understand

i had a great girlfriend
who was fit, fun into anything in bed

i acted like a f*****g beta with her like a kid. I pushed her away. Then cried and acted like a b**ch when she broke up with me.

Now my hair has diffused. i've shrunk i'm probbaly like 5'5 now and i highly doub ill get a girl like that again.

i get so f*****g mad i idnd't make the most of it when i was with her. everyday im angry and depressed
f*** thi sh*t.