Struggling To Accept It's Over For Me?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at this straw man.

Anyway you would never understand anyway, you're not normal but an asexual 19 year old zoomer taking a daily hormonal cocktail.

Don’t you have to go and tell a kid to get off your lawn?

You forgot to add ethnic manlet to that list.

Contradictions, contradictions. ‘Tranny’ and ‘manlet’ don’t fit well together, disfiguredpenis.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never claimed to be Middle Eastern, I have claimed to be Asian, however. I think @disfiguredyoungman is mistaking me as DHTcel...

So Afghanistan or something like that.
Why don't you just tell us where you are from?Are you ashamed or something?

Contradictions, contradictions. ‘Tranny’ and ‘manlet’ don’t fit well together, disfiguredpenis.

Oh no, he called me a penis...
It's perfectly possible to be a tranny manlet, where is the contradiction, smoothbrain. I consider you a mentally ill man not a woman.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So Afghanistan or something like that.
Why don't you just tell us where you are from?Are you ashamed or something?

Oh no, he called me a penis...
It's perfectly possible to be a tranny manlet, where is the contradiction, smoothbrain. I consider you a mentally ill man not a woman.

I am from Jupiter, and my gender is Jupigender.

I called you a disfigured penis, similar to how yours is ever since finasteride shrunk it!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from Jupiter, and my gender is Jupigender.

I called you a disfigured penis, similar to how yours is ever since finasteride shrunk it!

Well keep telling yourself that, you will still be an ethnic tranny incel manlet living in some shithole for the rest of the world.

Well what now, I thought it was all in my head according to you? Either way, it's probably still way bigger than the dick of some ethnic manlet on tranny drugs.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well keep telling yourself that, you will still be an ethnic tranny incel manlet living in some shithole for the rest of the world.

Well what now, I thought it was all in my head according to you? Either way, it's probably still way bigger than the dick of some ethnic manlet on tranny drugs.

I am from Somalia.

Feelsbadman

Reaction score
You guys don't understand

i had a great girlfriend
who was fit, fun into anything in bed

i acted like a f*****g beta with her like a kid. I pushed her away. Then cried and acted like a b**ch when she broke up with me.

Now my hair has diffused. i've shrunk i'm probbaly like 5'5 now and i highly doub ill get a girl like that again.

i get so f*****g mad i idnd't make the most of it when i was with her. everyday im angry and depressed
f*** thi sh*t.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i had a great girlfriend

i acted like a f*****g beta with her like a kid. I pushed her away. Then cried and acted like a b**ch when she broke up with me.

Now my hair has diffused. i've shrunk i'm probbaly like 5'5 now and i highly doub ill get a girl like that again.

i get so f*****g mad i idnd't make the most of it when i was with her. everyday im angry and depressed
f*** thi sh*t.

You shrunk in height? @petersonKj another person is shorter than you!

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i had a great girlfriend

f*** thi sh*t.
How can you shrunk u idiot?? You 26.
Dude its stupid to beat yourself over a girl, this was only temporary anyway, you 2 would have broken up soon or later anyway. So does it really matter if you fucked her a couple more month or not?
The hairloss part I can understand, we are all in this sh*t, and I can just suggest you to keep fighting for your hair.

Get over this stupid wh*re and focus on your future instead of the past

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Iam 6 year older and in my teenage a and 20is i suffered from bad acne.NOw thats is okay after intensive treatments. Later hairloss. Becoming destructiveness ia easy. now trying to work towards solutions

Feelsbadman

Reaction score
Update

Been a while
So it's been nearly 9 months since we broke up. I still kinda miss her. Not thinking about her and going no contact has helped. Sometiems i can remember her like it was yesterday sometmes i can't at ll. I know she probabl barely remembers me and has moved on but i miss her.

Being single and dating is sh*t. Tinder, approaching girls etc etc. Girls reject you, flake you, you meet up with a girl and she doesn't like you, or she does but you don't like her. It's sucha sh*t show. I've decided to just focus on myself. I don't think i ever want to be in love again. I still think about hw she cheated on me with a Nw1 model dude and it still burns me a bit inside but everyday i try and get better, study, finasteride, gymm, beta carotene for a nice glow etc.

She is turning 26 soon so she will pay for what she has done when she gets to 30 and realises no man wants to marry her.