Struggling To Accept It's Over For Me?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys don't understand

i had a great girlfriend
who was fit, fun into anything in bed

i acted like a f*****g beta with her like a kid. I pushed her away. Then cried and acted like a b**ch when she broke up with me.

Now my hair has diffused. i've shrunk i'm probbaly like 5'5 now and i highly doub ill get a girl like that again.

i get so f*****g mad i idnd't make the most of it when i was with her. everyday im angry and depressed
f*** thi sh*t.

You shrunk in height? @petersonKj another person is shorter than you!

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys don't understand

i had a great girlfriend
who was fit, fun into anything in bed

i acted like a f*****g beta with her like a kid. I pushed her away. Then cried and acted like a b**ch when she broke up with me.

Now my hair has diffused. i've shrunk i'm probbaly like 5'5 now and i highly doub ill get a girl like that again.

i get so f*****g mad i idnd't make the most of it when i was with her. everyday im angry and depressed
f*** thi sh*t.
How can you shrunk u idiot?? You 26.
Dude its stupid to beat yourself over a girl, this was only temporary anyway, you 2 would have broken up soon or later anyway. So does it really matter if you fucked her a couple more month or not?
The hairloss part I can understand, we are all in this sh*t, and I can just suggest you to keep fighting for your hair.

Get over this stupid wh*re and focus on your future instead of the past

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Iam 6 year older and in my teenage a and 20is i suffered from bad acne.NOw thats is okay after intensive treatments. Later hairloss. Becoming destructiveness ia easy. now trying to work towards solutions

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

Been a while
So it's been nearly 9 months since we broke up. I still kinda miss her. Not thinking about her and going no contact has helped. Sometiems i can remember her like it was yesterday sometmes i can't at ll. I know she probabl barely remembers me and has moved on but i miss her.

Being single and dating is sh*t. Tinder, approaching girls etc etc. Girls reject you, flake you, you meet up with a girl and she doesn't like you, or she does but you don't like her. It's sucha sh*t show. I've decided to just focus on myself. I don't think i ever want to be in love again. I still think about hw she cheated on me with a Nw1 model dude and it still burns me a bit inside but everyday i try and get better, study, finasteride, gymm, beta carotene for a nice glow etc.

She is turning 26 soon so she will pay for what she has done when she gets to 30 and realises no man wants to marry her.

INT

Reaction score
Update

Been a while
So it's been nearly 9 months since we broke up. I still kinda miss her. Not thinking about her and going no contact has helped. Sometiems i can remember her like it was yesterday sometmes i can't at ll. I know she probabl barely remembers me and has moved on but i miss her.

Being single and dating is sh*t. Tinder, approaching girls etc etc. Girls reject you, flake you, you meet up with a girl and she doesn't like you, or she does but you don't like her. It's sucha sh*t show. I've decided to just focus on myself. I don't think i ever want to be in love again. I still think about hw she cheated on me with a Nw1 model dude and it still burns me a bit inside but everyday i try and get better, study, finasteride, gymm, beta carotene for a nice glow etc.

She is turning 26 soon so she will pay for what she has done when she gets to 30 and realises no man wants to marry her.

Looks like it was a wonderful non superficial relationship between 2 loving selfless individuals. True love. Ahum... Also, you wouldbe surprised by how many women confidently walk into their thirties being single, especially in bigger cities.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

Been a while

Get over her and stop acting like a b*tch

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like it was a wonderful non superficial relationship between 2 loving selfless individuals. True love. Ahum... Also, you wouldbe surprised by how many women confidently walk into their thirties being single, especially in bigger cities.

lets be honest a lot of us are superficial and especially good looking people are more superficial than the rest.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lets be honest a lot of us are superficial and especially good looking people are more superficial than the rest.
No, that's stupid statement. I dont think someone who cares about looks is superficial. everybody cares about looks, you are superficial only if you dont have much other layers in your life. If all you care about is how you look, how your partner look, posting pics in FB for everyone to like, messing all day with meaningless social media stuff or other sh*t, no real interests, low inteligence, no education, no hobbies, no contribution to society etc, then you are really superficial.
I care a lot about my looks (I mean that's why im here), but I have a lot of things going on and believe me my achievements in life go very far. I wouldnt consider myself superficial at all. Let's not be idiots, everybody cares about look, but some people dont want to sound shallow so they lie to everyone and themselves, that's it.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i still miss her sometimes

all i get on tinder are fat over weight single mums lmao

oh well at least the pain isnt there anymore. at least i got to have sex with a semi attractive girl once in my life.