Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if a cure does come, we all too broke to get it and when it becomes cheap, we probably won't be worrying about hairloss anymore and more serious health issues from old age :D

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Androgenic Alopecia is too complicated genetic disease. Hair follicle is whole organ. I am not optimistic that there will be effective treatment in next 10 years.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you think it could also regenerate facial skin? THANKS
If they can make this method work on humans I think so, probably the skin is one of the simplest things to fix compared to the more complex organs.
I have no certainty about sweat glands and hairs but Sinclair said that turning the clock back in his opinion could also reverse alopecia

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgenic Alopecia is too complicated genetic disease. Hair follicle is whole organ. I am not optimistic that there will be effective treatment in next 10 years.
If Stemson or another hair cloning company wont find the cure in the next 10 years these companies will buncrupt

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there's a better than 1 in 3 chance that the technological singularity will happen in my lifetime and will reshape the entire reachable universe. And you're telling me I definitely won't see cures for freaking hair loss happen in the next few decades bro.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there's a better than 1 in 3 chance that the technological singularity will happen in my lifetime and will reshape the entire reachable universe. And you're telling me I definitely won't see cures for freaking hair loss happen in the next few decades bro.

This could have been cut & pasted from a baldness forum 20 years ago.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This could have been cut & pasted from a baldness forum 20 years ago.

If we are talking about a timescale of "a few decades", both finasteride and minoxidil only became available "a few decades" ago. Both FUE and FUT surgery arose only "a few decades" ago. All this stuff is like less than 35 years old. I imagine that hair systems have also gotten much better etc.
So the idea that in "in a few decades" hair loss treatments will be much better, cheaper, safer, and more convenient, I think is a completely straightforward extrapolation of what has been happening so far.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, but most if not all of us will be old, we need hair in our 20s 30s

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sinclair probably knows less about hair loss than we do.
Reverse the epigeanom meaning you cells will start to functions as they were young again. So grey hair and hairloss would be reverse to even teens density.its not so far at all they already on clinical trails.