Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how will this technology be on the market if considered potentially immoral by the church and dangerous due to the fact that it can prolong life indefinitely? Should the moralists and the well-thinking be eliminated?
It's will be probably mad expensive. Because it gives you the most valuable thing in the world, “time”.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how will this technology be on the market if considered potentially immoral by the church and dangerous due to the fact that it can prolong life indefinitely? Should the moralists and the well-thinking be eliminated?
Well, preventing somebody from aging doesn't mean somebody is immortal. If God decides to thunderstrike somebody, no amount of age reversal will save his life.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a new technology. We don't know it's limits and consequences. Aging is a complex process. I guess that most benefits will be aesthetics in the beginning.

And the Church wouldn't be alone against this technology. A lot of ppl think that we shouldn't play with this technology. We would have to find enough resources for immortal beings.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not so sure the churches would be opposed to a "cure" for the aging process. Remember, churches are made up of people and people don't want to die so even if church leaders don't approve of a "cure" for aging a lot of the individual members of every church would approve of a "cure" for aging.

And what do you mean when you say "eliminate" the "moralists" and "well-thinking"? How would you "eliminate" them?

Last edited:

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a new technology. We don't know it's limits and consequences. Aging is a complex process. I guess that most benefits will be aesthetics in the beginning.

And the Church wouldn't be alone against this technology. A lot of ppl think that we shouldn't play with this technology. We would have to find enough resources for immortal beings.
I'm not so sure individual church members would be opposed to this technology. Some church members might be opposed to it but if they are then they could just die of old age while those church members who don't oppose this technology could partake in the technology and stay alive.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, preventing somebody from aging doesn't mean somebody is immortal. If God decides to thunderstrike somebody, no amount of age reversal will save his life.
People would still die of things like car accidents and many other things even if there is no god.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think they would've hired all these new people if they weren't liking what they see in the pig studies. I just wish they would wrap up the pig studies and announce human trials.
Yeah, or the results are terrible and they need more people to get it right. All this news can be interpreted positively as well as negatively. There is just no telling.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not so sure individual church members would be opposed to this technology. Some church members might be opposed to it but if they are then they could just die of old age while those church members who don't oppose this technology could partake in the technology and stay alive.
You right. Some ppl believe that God limited our life span to 120 years. There would be some noise about it. It would depend on the doctrine of each church. But even so that is the least accepted interpretation of the Bible.

It would be nice to live longer or at least age with better qualify life. Then when you are good to go, you just need to stop taking your "youth pills" and leave. I would kill myself if I heard a kid complaining that the IPhone 300 is not fast enough... Or that the Playstation 100 graphics is worse that the Xbox Xl.

Gump

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's exactly the problem. No one asks what the results of the pig trials have been so far, and I have basically been ignored after contacting 3 or 4 people associated with Stemson. They've been testing on pigs for a year by now, at least. Worse yet, some members of this forum think I'm mentally ill because I reach out to Stemson in search of answers, as if doing this is an unreasonable request to demand. My guess is if they say that the result of their pig trials has been dismal, they fear their corporate funding (and jobs) will disappear, which would kill the possibility they could find a solution, eventually. Although I am totally on board with Stemson's mission to cure baldness, as a company I am finding them to now be distasteful in how they don't wish to communicate with the public to answer very basic questions. I would like to have a good relationship with the people at the company, however. To their corporate money investors (if they read these forums, fat chance), just because they failed a number of times doesn't mean they will continue to fail. If their plan makes sense and just needs refinement to work, then to continue funding them could still make for a good result in time. It's only if they're stumped and have no other ideas likely to work that it's time to pull the plug on funding. The first group to do quality hair cloning will be rolling in the dough. It's worth the investment if a company is innovating.

No, people think you're crazy for expecting an answer. Reach out to Pfizer, J&J or any pharma company about clinical trials and see if they reveal anything. There's literally no benefit for them to give information to a random schmuck online. If they need press, funding, etc., they'll put out a statement or presentation. It's a waste of your time and theirs to keep contacting them. They're years away from anything significant - if they even give you a crumb of information now, that means they're dealing with you (and others like you) bugging them for years.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on recent hires I think Stemson is preparing to move into human trials. As a matter of fact, Stemson said exactly that themselves in April 2022 when Geoff Hamilton stated, "The next stage of Stemson’s development is to advance our first product toward human clinical trials,” stated Geoff Hamilton, cofounder and CEO of Stemson Therapeutics.

IMO this means pig studies have been successful.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on recent hires I think Stemson is preparing to move into human trials. As a matter of fact, Stemson said exactly that themselves in April 2022 when Geoff Hamilton stated, "The next stage of Stemson’s development is to advance our first product toward human clinical trials,” stated Geoff Hamilton, cofounder and CEO of Stemson Therapeutics.

IMO this means pig studies have been successful.
If so they would publish the pig results .

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If so they would publish the pig results .
Not necessarily.

1. The only people they absolutely definitely have to show the results of the pig study to is the FDA. Just because you want to know the results doesn't mean they have to show the results to you.

2. It can take months to formalize the results of a study. For all you know they're working on creating a report of the results (of the pig study) right now. A results report isn't just the notes they've been jotting down all along during the pig study. It has to be a comprehensive comprehensible report for the FDA to review. They have definitely been hiring the kind of people it will take to move from pre-clinical studies to clinical (human) studies + they themselves are telling us that their next step is to transition to human studies. I'm satisfied that the pig studies are done or near done, and they were successful.

Some of you worry too much.

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not necessarily.

1. The only people they absolutely definitely have to show the results of the pig study to is the FDA. Just because you want to know the results doesn't mean they have to give you the results.

2. It can take months to formalize the results of a study. For all you know they're working on creating a report of the results (of the pig study) right now. A results report isn't just the notes they've been jotting down all along during the pig study. It has to be a comprehensive comprehensible report for the FDA to review. They have definitely been hiring the kind of people it will take to move from pre-clinical studies to clinical (human) studies + they themselves are telling us that their next step is to transition to human studies. I'm satisfied that the pig studies are done or near done, and they were successful.

Some of you worry too much.
He said it will take few years before the human trails. Human trails are hit or miss. Once you faill on the firsr its hard to raise money for the next hard if not impossible.
Its will take few years .

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He said it will take few years before the human trails. Human trails are hit or miss. Once you faill on the firsr its hard to raise money for the next hard if not impossible.
Its will take few years .
Please post the link to the story where he says it will take a few years before human trials.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please post the link to the story where he says it will take a few years before human
Its was one of his latest interview on zoom . I think its on youtube.he said somthing about they still want to fully adjust it before jumping to human , also they want to to be with robot in the future so they probably doing some of the work for it

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its was one of his latest interview on zoom . I think its on youtube.he said somthing about they still want to fully adjust it before jumping to human , also they want to to be with robot in the future so they probably doing some of the work for it
True, btw we dont even now if the cloned hair will be accepted well by human skin///long road

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geoff Hamilton stated it would be 1-2 years for research and development and then another 1-2 years to get the robotics technology deals worked out to implant the cloned hairs. Bottom line is we have no statement from Stemson that they got the human hairs growing in the pigs. We get news about hiring people for developing the future human trials, yet they remain silent on their pig experiments. My logic tells me if they had success in their pig models to any degree then why would they be afraid to report it? Perhaps it could be other groups working with hiPSC technology and might beat them to the punch being first to develop a solution if it is known that the pig experiments were successful. This could be maybe the real reason behind the hush hush. Understand the thing is nobody is saying a word about the pig experiment results from the company. Not a yes or no answer. Just no comment at all. Like real conspiracy. This is no accident. Geoff likely told them all to zip it or get canned and face litigation. This is my guess.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geoff Hamilton stated it would be 1-2 years for research and development and then another 1-2 years to get the robotics technology deals worked out to implant the cloned hairs. Bottom line is we have no statement from Stemson that they got the human hairs growing in the pigs. We get news about hiring people for developing the future human trials, yet they remain silent on their pig experiments. My logic tells me if they had success in their pig models to any degree then why would they be afraid to report it? Perhaps it could be other groups working with hiPSC technology and might beat them to the punch being first to develop a solution if it is known that the pig experiments were successful. This could be maybe be the real reason behind the hush hush. Understand the thing is nobody is saying a word about the pig experiment results from the company. Not a yes or no answer. Just no comment at all. Like real conspiracy. This is no accident. Geoff likely told them all to zip it or get canned and face litigation. This is my guess.
they don't have to say anything to random people like us, but to investors