Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
DAY TWO - of IPSC-summit event:

"10:30 am Strategies to Improve Differentiation of iPS Cells to Targeted End-Fate CellsGeoff HamiltonCo-Founder & CEO, Stemson Therapeutics

SynopsisConsistent, efficient and high yield differentiation of iPS cells to the targeted cell types is difficult to achieveThis talk will review strategies to improve differentiation including genomic and proteomic analysis techniques and in vitro modeling"

"11:30 am Panel Discussion: Exploring How to Refine Differentiation Protocols for Successful Generation of Target Immune CellsKeiichi FukudaCEO, HeartseedGeoff HamiltonCo-Founder & CEO, Stemson TherapeuticsGregory FiorePresident & CEO, Exacis Biotherapeutics

SynopsisAchieving successful differentiation with minimal optimization of multiple patient iPSC linesExploring techniques to remove function inhibiting small molecules in final stages of differentiation to enhance the function of differentiated cellsDiscussing how to achieve a very high yield consistent output at the end of the protocol and how to control thisHow to confirm that the differentiated cells meets the definition of the target differentiated cells"

"3:30 pm Panel Discussion: Developing an Early Commercialization Strategy for an iPSC-Derived TherapyGeoff HamiltonCo-Founder & CEO, Stemson TherapeuticsDavid MainCEO, Notch TherapeuticsKillian KellyCOO, Cynata Therapeutics

SynopsisExploring future affordability of iPSC-derived products to patients in need and potential reimbursement strategiesObtaining approval from the agencies – what are their key expectationsThe importance of standardizing manufacturing platforms for successful commercialization"

The topics where Stemson Therapeutics will hold a speech are quite interesting... Hope we will get a little insight

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson's R&D team keeps growing. There are 13 people in it now, compared to I think 7 at the beginning of this year. This is a good sign, and they still have open job listings so we can expect the company will keep growing.

The more people we have working at this problem, the bigger the chances they will succeed.

I wish the best luck to them!

vvvzzzzzz.png

Nodonor2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would this be the answer for us with dupa as people with dupa cant have a hairtransplant.but saying that ive had a hairtransplant though last year but now apparently he says I suddenly developed hairloss a few months ago.ive been on finasteride for over 12 years and was working great as far as I could tell.

Last edited:

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would this be the answer for us with dupa as people with dupa cant have a hairtransplant.but saying that ive had a hairtransplant though last year with dr bisnga.but now apparently he says I suddenly developed dupa a few months ago.ive been on finasteride for over 12 years and was working great as far as I could tell.
Yes because it doesn’t matter what degree of hairloss you have . The state of your hairloss does not mean anything for the hair follicles they produce for transplant

Nodonor2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes because it doesn’t matter what degree of hairloss you have . The state of your hairloss does not mean anything for the hair follicles they produce for transplant
Well that's great news because apparently the donor is susceptible to dht in dupa so where would they take healthy hairs from to clone them?I've read the entire thread but must have missed that part

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that's great news because apparently the donor is susceptible to dht in dupa so where would they take healthy hairs from to clone them?I've read the entire thread but must have missed that part
It doesn’t matter if it’s susceptible or not for the IPSC derive hair follicles . Whether or not stemson will be able to create DHT resistant hairs is still a question they don’t even have the answer to. Either way your hair should last a long time after treatment. There was an interview where the ceo said he doesn’t know if the hairs will be DHT or not

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more pigs the better too?
Yes the more pigs, the more experiments they are able to do in an x amount of time.

The more experiments they are able to do, the better the chance of they delivering the cure, and in a shorter period of time.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the more pigs, the more experiments they are able to do in an x amount of time.

The more experiments they are able to do, the better the chance of they delivering the cure, and in a shorter period of time.
imagine buying this hair from stemson, and then after two you start balding again....I see cure as something done once in a lifetime and you are sure the hair stays the same until you die

Nodonor2

My Regimen
Reaction score
imagine buying this hair from stemson, and then after two you start balding again....I see cure as something done once in a lifetime and you are sure the hair stays the same until you die
Yeah if the new cloned hair dies from dht then its pointless alot of dudes dont want to take finasteride and even finasteride stops working after around 10 years

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah if the new cloned hair dies from dht then its pointless alot of dudes dont want to take finasteride and even finasteride stops working after around 10 years
if they wont be dht resistant then it makes no sense to buy it from stemson

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson's R&D team keeps growing. There are 13 people in it now, compared to I think 7 at the beginning of this year. This is a good sign, and they still have open job listings so we can expect the company will keep growing.

The more people we have working at this problem, the bigger the chances they will succeed.

I wish the best luck to them!

View attachment 173038
Reposting this because of all the spam in the last posts