Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Safe and stable generation of induced pluripotent stem cells using doggybone DNA vectors​

The application of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) in advanced therapies is increasing at pace, but concerns remain over their clinical safety profile. We report the first ever application of doggybone DNA (dbDNA™) vectors to generate human iPSC. dbDNA™ vectors are closed-capped linear double-stranded DNA gene expression cassettes that contain no bacterial DNA and are amplified using a chemically defined, cGMP compliant methodology. We achieved comparable iPSC reprogramming efficiencies using transiently expressing dbDNA™ vectors with the same iPSC reprogramming coding sequences as the state-of-the-art OriP/EBNA1 episomal vectors but, crucially, in the absence of p53 shRNA repression. Moreover, persistent expression of EBNA1 from bacterially-derived episomes resulted in stimulation of the interferon response, elevated DNA damage and increased spontaneous differentiation. These cellular activities were diminished or absent in dbDNA-iPSC resulting in lines with a greater stability and safety potential for cell therapy.

Full article: https://www.cell.com/molecular-therapy-family/methods/pdf/S2329-0501(21)00156-X.pdf?_returnURL=https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S232905012100156X?showall=true
we are many many years from the therapy, as long as Sesmson solves the problems, after all their treatment can cause cancer, you have hair and you die after a year: D it will not be 5 or 10 years only much longer, let's face it gentlemen our generation was unlucky just

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends really.

My friends brother had a transplant at 26, he was basically completely bald NW7 by 23/24. Didn't have much donor either as that had diffused too, but he went to Turkey and got a transplant and he looks a ton better than before even though he's still basically bald.

The difference is he now has a hairline and some limited density on top so even if you have major balding and thin donor there is some hope. Althogh if you are like froggy up there and only a dense NW0 is acceptable, then yeah, your pretty much doomed...

I have SMP. I'd like to get some hair into the NW6 scalp area. Nothing major, just some hair that will make it stand out a bit more, look more realistic. I'd still buzz it down I won't have enough density to grow it out... and happy to use beard hair if necessary.

I have sent photos to some surgeons and I'm gradually getting some responses back. Harley Street clinic was just like 'We've reviewed your photos - come in for a consultation'..... ok. Dr Ball has come back to me and said the outcome won't be worth the cost, but also stated they've never worked on something like this at their clinic. I guess they know a combined SMP / FUE transplant to give an illusion of a buzz cut is prob not ideal for them from a marketing stand point. They want to show off clients who have had their bald heads covered in thick hair......

So I sit awaiting other's responses now.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought this company had a shot but now it just seems like another tsuji. These people aren't curing sh*t here.
So you come here to whine about it?

This company is not only doing extremely complex work, but they are also the only one's doing what they are doing. Why not have some patience and let the company that's only growing/expanding take their shot instead of whining about every approach that doesn't go perfectly?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you come here to whine about it?

This company is not only doing extremely complex work, but they are also the only one's doing what they are doing. Why not have some patience and let the company that's only growing/expanding take their shot instead of whining about every approach that doesn't go perfectly?
everyone wants them to succeed, the price is not important, what is important is success and the awareness that you can have beautiful hair again

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone wants them to succeed, the price is not important, what is important is success and the awareness that you can have beautiful hair again
As i always says , once company make it , everyone would join to the race.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

"Stem cell-based therapeutics poised to become mainstream option”​

In conversation with Dr Koji Tanabe, Founder and CEO, I Peace, Inc., The United States/Japan

Can you elaborate I Peace’s cost-effective proprietary stem cell synthesis solution and its manufacturing scale?

The key advantage of iPSCs is the ability to create pluripotent cells from an individual’s own cells. Furthermore, iPSCs can multiply indefinitely and evolve into any type of cell, making iPSCs an ideal tool for transplant and regenerative medicine and drug research. However, clinical applications of iPSCs to date, utilise heterogenic transplantation. It is because manufacturing of just one line of iPSCs requires a cost intensive clean room to be occupied for several months. Manufacturing process complexities also pose a barrier to cost reduction and mass production.

In contrast, I Peace has developed a proprietary, fully automated closed system for iPS manufacturing, enabling cost-effective production of multiple lines of iPSCs from multiple donors in a single room. Within a few years, we expect to manufacture several thousand lines of iPSCs simultaneously in a single room. With this technology, I Peace can efficiently generate an ample supply of various iPSCs for heterogenic transplant, while also fostering a society where everyone can bank their own iPSCs for potential medical use.

Full article: https://www.biospectrumasia.com/opi...utics-poised-to-become-mainstream-option.html

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Stem cell-based therapeutics poised to become mainstream option”​

In conversation with Dr Koji Tanabe, Founder and CEO, I Peace, Inc., The United States/Japan

Can you elaborate I Peace’s cost-effective proprietary stem cell synthesis solution and its manufacturing scale?

The key advantage of iPSCs is the ability to create pluripotent cells from an individual’s own cells. Furthermore, iPSCs can multiply indefinitely and evolve into any type of cell, making iPSCs an ideal tool for transplant and regenerative medicine and drug research. However, clinical applications of iPSCs to date, utilise heterogenic transplantation. It is because manufacturing of just one line of iPSCs requires a cost intensive clean room to be occupied for several months. Manufacturing process complexities also pose a barrier to cost reduction and mass production.

In contrast, I Peace has developed a proprietary, fully automated closed system for iPS manufacturing, enabling cost-effective production of multiple lines of iPSCs from multiple donors in a single room. Within a few years, we expect to manufacture several thousand lines of iPSCs simultaneously in a single room. With this technology, I Peace can efficiently generate an ample supply of various iPSCs for heterogenic transplant, while also fostering a society where everyone can bank their own iPSCs for potential medical use.

Full article: https://www.biospectrumasia.com/opi...utics-poised-to-become-mainstream-option.html
that is why we are far away from Stemsons cure

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boom!! Stemson is putting the funding to work and hiring aggressively, love it

They are going after it folks, the fight is on!

1633960465762.jpeg

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s the fist time they use the “iPSC organoid” term in their job postings. It’s an indication that the pre clinical research is moving forward

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$ 22.5 million in funding, top tier investors from the industry, research team steadily growing.

In 20 years of lame attempts and straight out charlatanism, this is the first time we are getting a legit shot at the cure, period

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, in case some people are not getting it, I will explain what is going on in very simple terms:

The faster they hire, the closer they get to starting clinical trials

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, in case some people are not getting it, I will explain what is going on in very simple terms:

there is no guarantee of success at the moment, far from human trials and it would be in the middle of this year so nothing to get excited about

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Even if its work, still its has to be automated which would take alot of time to achive