Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha. You pick on every little thing to claim Tsuji is a failure, but you will bend over backward making excuses for Stemson. You are such a fanboy. You expect us to believe that Stemson has expiring job postings on their website? I just checked the source code and confirmed this isn't the case.
Mr. "I have the highest IQ of the forum", do you know the banner from stemson's site is just an implementation of workable, so it is totally possible that job posts expire and don't show up in stemson's site?

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr. "I have the highest IQ of the forum", do you know the banner from stemson's site is just an implementation of workable, so it is totally possible that job posts expire and don't show up in stemson's site?
Where did he says that he had the highest IQ ?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha. You pick on every little thing to claim Tsuji is a failure, but you will bend over backward making excuses for Stemson. You are such a fanboy. You expect us to believe that Stemson has expiring job postings on their website? I just checked the source code and confirmed this isn't the case.
LOL at "checking their source code", you're such a h@ck3r bro.

It's not on their website, they are using an API from workable.com. The posting is hosted there.

The job post was created on Jan 7th. Someone here noticed it wasn't online anymore last Sunday - Feb 7th. So basically 1 month. Chances are it expired and they needed to repost it.

You need to chill too.

Also, Stemson deserve some flack for taking so long to fill just one position. One will not be able to solve hair cloning by being such a laggard.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really think I'm going to go through their source code? Learn to take a joke. And I never said I had the highest IQ on this forum, just higher than you retard. There are several intelligent people on this forum, more so than me, and a couple with superior knowledge to me about hair. You're not one of them

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really think I'm going to go through their source code? Learn to take a joke. And I never said I had the highest IQ on this forum, just higher than you retard. There are several intelligent people on this forum, more so than me, and a couple with superior knowledge to me about hair. You're not one of them
Lol so now you are trying to back off from the claim you made about have the same IQ level of Einstein in this forum. You're probably editing that post now as I type this lolol.

Pegasus the bald hacker, likes to play with the inspect element button on the browser

Last edited:

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you really think i said you did say you have the highest IQ on this forum? Learn to take a joke. ;)

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't recall exactly where, but one between this, Riken and Samumed thread
In a thread in another forum section, I think related to treatments, he was trying to win a lame argument there and then posted he had the IQ of Einstein lol

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
In a thread in another forum section, I think related to treatments, he was trying to win a lame argument there and then posted he had the IQ of Einstein lol
I don't what I said, but it was in response to some wiseass like you calling me Einstein. I don't go around comparing myself to Einstein, but if it makes you feel better to twist things around then knock yourself out. Your presence on this forum is a complete waste.

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't what I said, but it was in response to some wiseass like you calling me Einstein. I don't go around comparing myself to Einstein, but if it makes you feel better to twist things around then knock yourself out. Your presence on this forum is a complete waste.
You are incredibly entertaining

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are incredibly entertaining
Thanks bro, so are you. Can't wait to see you wrong about SM just like you were about Tsuji. I will enjoy having a full head of hair in a few years knowing you will never be able to afford it

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bro, so are you. Can't wait to see you wrong about SM just like you were about Tsuji. I will enjoy having a full head of hair in a few years knowing you will never be able to afford it
If i'll be wrong, i'll take my responsibilities and not back off my claims as you always do when you are proved wrong.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
If i'll be wrong, i'll take my responsibilities and not back off my claims as you always do when you are proved wrong.
Is that what I do? Where's an example?

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that what I do? Where's an example?
two of them are here, and one i recall from when you posted that crazy Samumed employee story, one user proved you wrong with a long complete message, and you simply dumped him saying your life is too full to read messages that long.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
two of them are here, and one i recall from when you posted that crazy Samumed employee story, one user proved you wrong with a long complete message, and you simply dumped him saying your life is too full to read messages that long.
Now you're just making stuff up. I haven't been proven wrong about anything in this thread, and in that thread what exactly did that guy prove me wrong about? Did he prove that SM cures hair loss? I went back and forth with him for a couple messages, but I wasn't about to read his wall of text to continue arguing about petty nonsense. I'm done arguing with you too. I will put you on ignore, I won't be missing anything useful.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So has it been confirmed that stemson will be conducting the trials in the UK? I hear this mentioned alot but don't understand the reasoning. We don't have expedited clinical trials, we have specials (that HairClone are pursuing) but I'm unsure if Stemson will be able to take advantage of that route as they're for medicinals, even if they could I'm not sure who'd be willing to pay for it without evidence of it working in humans.

Would be interested to see what they discussed at the fortunis event/presentation held recently.
It hasn't been confirmed and doesn't seem too likely to me, at least not anytime soon. Their current job listing for a histotechnician requires someone who lives and works in the US.

Perhaps Fortunis Capital wanted them to post it to hype themselves up as well? Fortunis comes off to me as another fairly small company trying to make themselves up to be far bigger than they are. From what they've done so far it doesn't seem like they'd actually be able to offer Stemson much meaningful help in getting a potential cure out.

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if they might need another, third, investor. Seems unlikely that they will get another 15M$ from Fortunis.