Starting Dutasteride Today- Wish Me Luck.

The last of the follicles

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, i didn't even say I wanted to cure hairloss, you are "seeing things" if you think i wrote that. At most, what all non naive people look here in this forum is a long term treatment for hairloss.

I think you are on the wrong forum buddy.

Just like my comment and you are one step closer to curing baldness.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you're'r just coming up at 6 months right? I'd bet a grand you'll see maintenance at 1 year mark, with massive regrowth at 18 months

Yeah, it's around 6 months now. Thanks man, you're kind of inspiring.:D Hope your follicles will be fine too.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed. You cannot be saved.
LOL funny how I actually thought about writing my comment like "cure your stupidity" by predicting that you would reply that way (I mean...thats the classic low level rhetoric by implying that the person who invoked stupidity to have said stupidity)...
But thanks for making my point in proving you don't belong in this forum. I await your ban.
Sincerely.
HairlossTalk member with too much patience

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL funny how I actually thought about writing my comment like "cure your stupidity" by predicting that you would reply that way (I mean...thats the classic low level rhetoric by implying that the person who invoked stupidity to have said stupidity)...
But thanks for making my point in proving you don't belong in this forum. I await your ban.
Sincerely.
HairlossTalk member with too much patience

Why would I be banned? We are chatting and just because your ego is hurt doesn’t mean you demand the ban of the one who wounded it. I am strongly against antiandrogens and strongly against random ncbi articles that somehow shape the fate of everyone blocking a vital hormone. I believe our friend should stop using dutasteride and follow a mild treatment since new treatments are on their way. Tissues, top drawer on the left.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would I be banned? We are chatting and just because your ego is hurt doesn’t mean you demand the ban of the one who wounded it. I am strongly against antiandrogens and strongly against random ncbi articles that somehow shape the fate of everyone blocking a vital hormone. I believe our friend should stop using dutasteride and follow a mild treatment since new treatments are on their way. Tissues, top drawer on the left.

Hi bobster, back a little early this time i see

Anyone want to place bets on how fast he gets banned this time?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My ego is hurt? Talking about ego, is the guy who asked me to remove my dislike from his retarded comment (with no substance).
strongly against random ncbi articles? Oh boy, when you are agaisnt something that by definition has a section called "ABSTRACT" then I can only guess you are into mainstream media articles with titles like "SCIENTISTS BREAKTHROUGH ON HAIR LOSS CURE 2018".
" I believe our friend should stop using dutasteride and follow a mild treatment since new treatments are on their way."

And they have been always on their way since Julius Caesar who tried everything to get his hair back... I'm sure he would definitely try dutasteride if he had it. Dutasteride side effects are, first of all, reversible and non life threatening. I wonder how many people died by lowering their DHT (a vital hormone as you say...maybe learning the meaning of the word vital wouldn't be a bad idea).

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi bobster, back a little early this time i see

Anyone want to place bets on how fast he gets banned this time?

My IP is from a country way way souther than the UK. I am aware of that pompous moron too he was all over youtube when I was about to start Finasteride. That being said, the drug gave me gyno and ruined my perfect tits so yeah forgive me for not sticking out for this awful drug. You probably are obsessed with that guy, Roberto can PM you my IP and ISP.

My ego is hurt? Talking about ego, is the guy who asked me to remove my dislike from his retarded comment (with no substance).
strongly against random ncbi articles? Oh boy, when you are agaisnt something that by definition has a section called "ABSTRACT" then I can only guess you are into mainstream media articles with titles like "SCIENTISTS BREAKTHROUGH ON HAIR LOSS CURE 2018".

And they have been always on their way since Julius Caesar who tried everything to get his hair back... I'm sure he would definitely try dutasteride if he had it. Dutasteride side effects are, first of all, reversible and non life threatening. I wonder how many people died by lowering their DHT (a vital hormone as you say...maybe learning the meaning of the word vital wouldn't be a bad idea).

Didn’t read lol

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don’t even bother @Nostro100. I came to conclusion that most of this guys are just sh*t scared of finasteride and then they become mad for whatever reason ( probably just crab bucket mentality) and try to explain why blocking DHT is bad referencing articles from bb.com.

What’s the alternative you smartass?

Like for myself I can honestly tell you that losing my hair is pushing me into depressive state 24/7 even thinking about suicide sometimes. Yeah it’s fucked up, but someone telling me ‘dutasteride is bad just because some guy on bb.com forum told me my muscles won’t look that hard without DHT’, just f*** off. Bring the evidence that blocking DHT from this ‘random studies’ are worse than 24/7 depression with no life or get lost already.

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t even bother @Nostro100. I came to conclusion that most of this guys are just sh*t scared of finasteride and then they become mad for whatever reason ( probably just crab bucket mentality) and try to explain why blocking DHT is bad referencing articles from bb.com.

What’s the alternative you smartass?

Like for myself I can honestly tell you that losing my hair is pushing me into depressive state 24/7 even thinking about suicide sometimes. Yeah it’s fucked up, but someone telling me ‘dutasteride is bad just because some guy on bb.com told my muscles will not look as hard’, just f*** off. Get lost already.

I don’t believe I insulted anyone using such words. Be nice. DHT is absolutely vital for skin, bone and the parasympathetic. If you are reluctant to understand that and instead cite the casual ncbi bs articles then there is nothing to discuss. You expressed your opinion, I expressed mine. I’m right, you’re wrong. We don’t judge.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t believe I insulted anyone using such words. Be nice. DHT is absolutely vital for skin, bone and the parasympathetic. If you are reluctant to understand that and instead cite the casual ncbi bs articles then there is nothing to discuss. You expressed your opinion, I expressed mine. I’m right, you’re wrong. We don’t judge.

Probably the dumbest comment in the entire thread.

"If you are too reluctant to understand my full of dht brain and instead cite established scientists then there is nothing to discuss"
Basically this guy is biased in such a way that anything in NCBI for him is "bs". who needs the National Center for Biotechnology Information when we have this guy?

Sad that you ruined the thread. If you have had a great experience with duta, you would go arround in every thread advertising the thing without regards to the side effects but You had a bad experience with Dutasteride so now it becomes the drug of the devil. Thats how stupid you sound.

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"If you are too reluctant to understand my full of dht brain and instead cite established scientists then there is nothing to discuss"
Basically this guy is biased in such a way that anything in NCBI for him is "bs". who needs the National Center for Biotechnology Information when we have this guy?

Sad that you ruined the thread. If you have had a great experience with duta, you would go arround in every thread advertising the thing without regards to the side effects but You had a bad experience with Dutasteride so now it becomes the drug of the devil. Thats how stupid you sound.

Bro if you want to fry your testies be my guest and I had amazing regrowth with topical duta mixed in minoxidil and 1mg Finasteride a day I almost went nw1. For the last time, you are free to do as you please but when it comes down to cold hard facts about the drug and its mechanics don’t flex on me like some teenage brat. The way it functions, blocks much more than DHT and alters your hormonal profile permanently. I hope there won’t come a day when your hormonal suppression and manipulation you so vividly preach about knocks on your door and say “game over b**ch”. It certainly has done that for many. I wish you a full head of hair.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro if you want to fry your testies be my guest and I had amazing regrowth with topical duta mixed in minoxidil and 1mg Finasteride a day I almost went nw1. For the last time, you are free to do as you please but when it comes down to cold hard facts about the drug and its mechanics don’t flex on me like some teenage brat. The way it functions, blocks much more than DHT and alters your hormonal profile permanently. I hope there won’t come a day when your hormonal suppression and manipulation you so vividly preach about knocks on your door and say “game over b**ch”. It certainly has done that for many. I wish you a full head of hair.

Where did you get topical duta? I'v never heard of that before...

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Cold hard facts? There are more success stories than negative ones.

Besides, Ashton Kutcher was on Avodart for what... over a decade? He still managed to keep most of his hair and have kids. You expect him to fall and die any minute now, right?

Man, you are on a witch hunt for anti-androgens. Are you just here to troll mr. believes he looks like Brad Pitt, are you planning on telling your story or have you given up on life?

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Cut the avodart pills and put th liquid inside a minoxidil bottle. Supposedly you rub azelaic acid cream beforehand to increase absorption and then you spray that sh*t.

Cold hard facts? There are more success stories than negative ones.

Besides, Ashton Kutcher was on Avodart for what... over a decade? He still managed to keep most of his hair and have kids. You expect him to fall and die any minute now, right?

Man, you are on a witch hunt for anti-androgens. Are you just here to troll mr. believes he looks like Brad Pitt, are you planning on telling your story or have you given up on life?

That’s why he ended up marrying Home Alone’s sloppy seconds. Give me a break son will ya.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My IP is from a country way way souther than the UK. I am aware of that pompous moron too he was all over youtube when I was about to start Finasteride. That being said, the drug gave me gyno and ruined my perfect tits so yeah forgive me for not sticking out for this awful drug. You probably are obsessed with that guy, Roberto can PM you my IP and ISP.

Lol this is exactly what the last guy who said he wasn't bobster and got banned said, minus the IP BS, and IP means nothing. The only obsessed one here is you Bobster, you keep returning lol

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dutas has too high of a molecular weight to be used in a topical unless you use DMSO or something similar in which case it'd probably go systemic anyways

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And voilà, Mr. Bobster gets banned

Dutas has too high of a molecular weight to be used in a topical unless you use DMSO or something similar in which case it'd probably go systemic anyways
Well, aparently I found a more "professional" topical dutasteride; I just googled "topical dutasteride molecular weight" and arrived at this article.
They do mention exactly what you said; "The idea behind topical dutasteride has to do with the chemical properties compared to finasteride. At the molecular level, dutasteride is more difficult to deliver as a topical agent to be absorbed through the skin due to the size of dutasteride molecules. They are larger than those of finasteride. This difficulty however becomes an advantage as the difficulty to get past the subcutaneous layer may prevent systemic absorption. The molecular size prevents deep penetration. In addition, dutasteride has a high lipophilicity of 4.94, compared to 3.03 of finasteride, which means it is less water soluble than finasteride or more “greasy”. This higher lipophilicity can in theory help dutasteride to remain in the skin longer as these properties tend to preclude the paracellular and follicular routes of ingress into the skin"

They are assuming that the molecular weight is enough to just get to the hair follicle, (that resides inside the subcutaneous layer). This sounds great but where are the photo results? (well, if this was posted in Fev, idk if there was enough time to even seen them)

Last edited: