SQUEEGEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO COME BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibz

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't let him come back! He was always insulting everyoine for the only reason that peoples can think differently

Chipman222

Reaction score
Like him or not, but he was definitely the driving force of the dermarolling thread. I agree that banning him was probably justified, but I think he should be allowed back at some point.

bibz

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF, he was only posting studies 24 hours a day, and if you wasn't agree with only one of them.........INSULT INSULT AND INSULT.
The utility of a forum is that you can share different ideas, knowledges and sucesses, and with this guy it was impossible, it was like "Walk by my side or die".
Glad that he's gone.

K

karankaran

I AM NOT SURE whether some of you were present in the DR thread when it started. There was a lot of constructive debate around the theory behind wounding etc and it actually led insights into new topicals that can be used. However, i saw squeegee starting to act hostile and chasing out those who debated by attacking them personally. He interpreted scientific studies out of context to support his point of view. A lot of assumptions he made in support of his views were paraded as facts. Also, he built an army of people who aided him in attacking any critics. These people have damaged HairLossTalk.com a lot by posting theories debunked decades ago. I feel that squeegee presence did a huge damage to HairLossTalk.com , some of which seems to be irreversible.

rerun

Established Member
Reaction score
For a guy in his mid-30s, he should have known better than to act the way that he did. He was prone to outbursts, personal attacks, and rage, even for things as simple as discussion (you know, what a forum is intended for). Heck, he even threw around expletives and personal attacks if you asked a general question in a thread.... even if the question was not directed at him. lol

If he had acted in the same way at any other forum, he would have been banned within a month, so for him to have lasted so long is a testament to the moderators here already being lenient enough with him.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
If he wants to come back he can create a new user account and pretend to be someone else....If he stay's respectful he won't get discovered...

This is much ado about nothing...

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like to see them ban swingline747 also due to the fact he feels it is necessary to post pics and videos in his sig too. Why is that even allowed here especially when the pic contains the F word?

nicefella

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? He lost tatal credibility cursing the way he did for a man of his age (over 30). This is a joke. This dude was a keyboard warrior insulting anyone who thought Dermarolling wasn't the cure. He had PLENTY of chances to clean up his act, he needs to stay banned...PERIOD

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? He lost tatal credibility cursing the way he did for a man of his age (over 30). This is a joke. This dude was a keyboard warrior insulting anyone who thought Dermarolling wasn't the cure. He had PLENTY of chances to clean up his act, he needs to stay banned...PERIOD

Exactly , Period !

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would like to see them ban swingline747 also due to the fact he feels it is necessary to post pics and videos in his sig too. Why is that even allowed here especially when the pic contains the F word?

I have posted a thread asking for clarification on this, in the moderator's section just now. Guys, if you have issues regarding posts or PM's, please use the report facility. Thanks :)

KeepMovin

Reaction score
The humour and spirit from squeegee was priceless.
nearly all the cursing and bad words are just words at the end
of the day... his main motive seemed to be keep pushing on
with a pro-active mindset.
shame hes not allowed back.

prolastic1110

Reaction score
I was out for days and noticed he had been banned. True, Squeegee is nuts and goes too far with insults and all forms of disrespect but he's been the most useful and knowledgeable poster here, posting hundreds of interesting studies. LET THIS BASTARD COME BACK !
Agree'd

K

karankaran

Here are some contributions of SQUEEEGEE:

1) The entire "New Research" section in HairLossTalk.com is filled now with 4 separate threads on a single TOPIC. One thread claims to have a cure based on a science debunked in 1930S. Another thread has a "success story" in it and the list goes on and on. All created by people who squeegee "propped up" before he was banned.

2) Talking about the people who squeegee enlisted as followers, they abused the critics along with him and continue to tout there conspiracy theories as cures. They continue to mislead newcomers and claim results without any convincing proof. Another contribution by SQUEEGEE - Developing an army of nuts and fanatics.

3) SQUEEGEE posted scientific studies out of context to make tall claims such as his method of curing male pattern baldness involved migration of dormant stem cells to follicle sites. The holy grail oF male pattern baldness but nonetheless solved by squeegee. Any one who disagrees is abused. He was involved in TONS OF EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH - a good thing truly buy no good came out of it because he made everything into a cult and drove away sincere people.

You cannot just post scientific studies out of context, call it contribution and chase away any debate around it. According to squeegee, an ideal HairLossTalk.com would be one where no one questions his inputs, where finasteride and minoxidil discussions are banned and where people who believe in telepathy and free energy form a ring of followers around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.