SQUEEGEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO COME BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
I was out for days and noticed he had been banned. True, Squeegee is nuts and goes too far with insults and all forms of disrespect but he's been the most useful and knowledgeable poster here, posting hundreds of interesting studies. LET THIS BASTARD COME BACK !

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I know what are you talking about but you need to consider that the thread and forum is not our property !! we need to respect to the others and for making
the thread useful there should not be any insult or defend to the others opinion ! when I have read that thread for the first time I have surprised and it gave
me negative feeling ! So even he helped , he need to understand that forum is not for him or his family and he have to let others to talk and share their ideas.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing from stopping any of you searching, reading and contributing your own findings as he did.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
..I've been banned from a forum for being to "over-the-top"....I got banned for a month and was allowed to come back...learned my lesson...

...at the end of the day, you have to keep your cool...the internet isn't free speech all the time...

...I like squeeg' and he's a hairloss warrior...but he could tone it down...I'm surprised he lasted this long TBH lmao!

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
He had already been warned about his attitude and bickering once. He has a huge problem when someone doesn't take his side, he loves to site rat studies to back him up but when others do the same and is not with his way of thinking... he has episodes of sub-psychotic rage on the forum.

Let's be honest here, when all is said and done the only thing he kept brining up over and over was chronic inflamation which led to fibrosis. This has been known for quite a while.
Everything. Else that was suggested was extremely subjective and an educated guess at best, but was spoken as if were infallible knowledge.

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys he was warned, then still kept going, then got into an argument with 1 mod chrisw1980, then started insulting quantumcat who is another mod LOL, They have already said he is not coming back and actually threatened to lock the DR thread If these calls continued. Don't know if all you read thru all that since you were gone

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree, I'm sure he doesn't want to anymore now his feeling probably hurt, but I would like for him to use same name in case he posts on another forum, please do that if you are on here.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
I for one am glad he is gone. He kept posting with those videos and pictures in his sig which unnecessarily ate up my data and caused the pages to load slow. I also think he was full of it regarding derma rolling, promising to post pictures in a couple days and then backing out saying he had major shedding. Then why say you are going to post pictures to show derma rolling works if you are shedding?

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree he was a bit rude at times, but I don't think it's because hes a spiteful person. He truly believes DR is the next bigthing, and he didn't want pessimists ruining it for lurkers and other members. That is why he reacted the way he did. HE WANTED TO HELP OTHERS. I don't believe he should be permanently banned.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree he was a bit rude at times, but I don't think it's because hes a spiteful person. He truly believes DR is the next bigthing, and he didn't want pessimists ruining it for lurkers and other members. That is why he reacted the way he did. HE WANTED TO HELP OTHERS. I don't believe he should be permanently banned.

I have no idea why those pessimists start arguments and most of them are dermarolling, makes no sense, there negativity will lessen the dermarollers effects on them and others, they are like an infection, you can't argue with an infection.

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why those pessimists start arguments and most of them are dermarolling, makes no sense, there negativity will lessen the dermarollers effects on them and others, they are like an infection, you can't argue with an infection.

You do realize there has been basically zero arguments since squeegee got banned, So by your logic of pessimists start arguments I guess squeegee was really the infection and the mods were the antibiotic.
the forum has been very productive since he left, more real life experiences not just studies, no insults, no bashing, or 5 yr old insults, people are looking up stuff on their own not just taking his word or if they looked it up before at least saying what they find. To me and I think most people on here its been a good thing.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
You do realize there has been basically zero arguments since squeegee got banned, So by your logic of pessimists start arguments I guess squeegee was really the infection and the mods were the antibiotic.
the forum has been very productive since he left, more real life experiences not just studies, no insults, no bashing, or 5 yr old insults, people are looking up stuff on their own not just taking his word or if they looked it up before at least saying what they find. To me and I think most people on here its been a good thing.

Actually hellouser made me cry earlier he started an argument with me

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Let him stay in the dark. He spread negativity on the forum. Some of you overrate his contribution to this forum, he basically just copy pasted studies from another website, it would take people 1 min to do themselves.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Let him stay in the dark. He spread negativity on the forum. Some of you overrate his contribution to this forum, he basically just copy pasted studies from another website, it would take people 1 min to do themselves.

But did you or others, no they didn't, don't try in discredit with nonsense, he had a bad attitude but his contributions were like no other. :phone:

- - - Updated - - -

Squeegee was so cool he got his on thread, dedication to squeegee. :bravo:

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
just for your information I got nervous to follow the forum because he always post some videos and pictures which really waste my time to get information from other people. I have stopped looking for the thread for derma and then after 2 weeks when I looked it again I really surprised about how it is more useful ! if in any case he read this posts I just wanna let him now that even you are the best forum poster in whole of the world( which you are not I guess) you need to understand forum is not for your father and it is not yours as well ! thats not your property dude ! you do not allow the others to say their opinions ( I do not care their opinions has negative effect to your feeling) , seriously? who are you to make a decision and insult to others? I know he tried to help too but he should understand and learn the lesson of being respectful , Its a very smart move and wise decision that he banned at least for a while ! thanks from admin !

Status
Not open for further replies.