" Sorry, I'm Not Into Bald Guys. You Should Try Approaching A Bald Woman."

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
gymcelling (or steroids) decays brains.

No.

As an example, more frequent physical activity is associated with decreased biomarkers that are predictive of Alzheimer's
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ana.22096/full
For people who already have Alzheimer's, the disease progresses more slowly if they engage in moderate exercise
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01035.x/full

Up until my experiences on this site, I had never met adults who were ideologically opposed to exercise. I had met people who don't have time or interest in exercise, but never people like yourself and a couple others here who say that exercise is bad for you, and that we should lounge around.

As a general rule, this is kind of a health site. I suggest that it's unethical of you to post fabricated information. If you get a completely random idea that vitamin C fights hair loss or that eating chicken liver prevents skin cancer, feel free to look into it, or ask about it, but don't post it as fact. You're probably wrong.

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shookwun is a strange mixture of sluthate and bluepills.

He delivers cope after cope and dilutes it with some exotic theories like "high estrogen, low t" and etc.

I do not bother to read most of his recent posts because all of them contain the same:
60% of gymcellig and how chiks into this and advices how LIFT WEIGHTS
30% of various copes like hobbies
10% of mocking other members for betaness

Indeed gymcelling (or steroids) decays brains.
I don't know if I share your opinion on Shook but this post was actually funny because he does use a language of his own.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear most you guys have no life. Endless discussion of women.

Maybe, i am on the few who doesn't give a sh*t.

Find hobbies, form interests, work... and you will not feel 'depressed' and constantly thinking about women all day. this generation is weak as piss, and women are starting to get the upper hand on you estrogen junkies. Social media, and dating applications make them forget about you quick while most of you ponder the thought she still might be interested. Men nowadays are more emotional then women, don't believe this bullshit otherwise. Sissy walking tampon esque men who get so emotional because they are at home alone.

Buncha beta males who need someone in there life to feel relevant, accepted, desired and happy.

I love pussy, but I could care less if I am single at the same time.

Get shredded, make money, and hate f*** the next women you get in contact with!

True , true

Facebook, Instagram,youtube the social media and the internet have destroyed the men.
The time before the sh*t social media was just amazing ;)

The generation now is destroyed. Just Beta/Gamma guys.
You only define themselves by the appearance. Like the girls. There is no more a difference.

The guys today are now in the world of girls. Making selfies in front of the mirror and are unhappy.
It's just all about the appearance.

I'm feel so sorry for the new generation. I had a great time without instagram,facebook and all the other sh*t ;)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

As an example, more frequent physical activity is associated with decreased biomarkers that are predictive of Alzheimer's
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ana.22096/full
For people who already have Alzheimer's, the disease progresses more slowly if they engage in moderate exercise
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01035.x/full

Up until my experiences on this site, I had never met adults who were ideologically opposed to exercise. I had met people who don't have time or interest in exercise, but never people like yourself and a couple others here who say that exercise is bad for you, and that we should lounge around.

As a general rule, this is kind of a health site. I suggest that it's unethical of you to post fabricated information. If you get a completely random idea that vitamin C fights hair loss or that eating chicken liver prevents skin cancer, feel free to look into it, or ask about it, but don't post it as fact. You're probably wrong.

Not sure how gymceling related to healthy life. Or did it take monopoly on health maintenance?

Physical activity != lifting weights

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's quite the opposite, gymcels develop tons of health problems as they get older, not to mention the injuries a few of the bodybuilding enthousiasts mentioned here.

Yes I wanted to add this but I thought it is self-evident (at least to almost everyone outside gymcel).

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have crow's feet. Unless your skin is really bad, we DON'T care (or I should, I don't). As long as your face doesn't hit the floor.

Since you asked.. here's my picture.

As you can see, Minoxidil ruined my face!! By the way, I love women who are tied up!!

View attachment 42077
We can't do anything about our faces hitting the floor without fillers/cosmetic procedures. Even our bodies we can only take so far with exercise.

Oh, that's not you in your avatar? I was hoping the rumor was true that Mr. Mojo Risin' didn't really die in his bathtub in France and has been secretly living in Africa all these years!

I'll behave and refrain from commenting on your last sentence.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wont ever have to worry about that.

Its amazing how beta most men are. Literally dependent on someone else to feel happy, and content.

Only people who have nothing going on in there lives complain about this sh*t. I suppose if you live a mundane life working a 8-4, and outside of watching TV, and blogging facebook have zero hobbies, interests, and development in ones life, that you would constantly talk about feeling depressed, and lonely.

You said your plan in life is to just have casual sex with women forever. That is delusional. By the time you are 45 at the absolute latest that will be impossible. I'm not attacking you, it's just for normal men like us who aren't Mick Jagger that is not a realistic long term substitute for an actual relationship.

And who cares about "hobbies, interests and developments", as you put it, really? They're just things trivial things we do when we're not busy with the important things in life, which are social, professional and sexual.

"I'm a divorced, homeless junkie - but that's fine because I'm passionate about jigsaws and collecting stamps!"... come on!

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for women half your age when you're 45, then you may have a problem. I see plenty of good-looking fathers at school functions, with and without hair. From my observations, I'd say most of the men have aged better than the women.

You have a huge problem, you're 45, still in your prime with a high sex drive, but too old and ugly to have sex with attractive women. What about when you're 55? Most 55 year old women barely even want/have sex according to surveys. Yeah your husband won the lottery but most men's wives are obese asexual harridans at that point.

shookwun

Reaction score
Mate, I am not sure where I said that but I would like to point out that short term flings are empty encounters.

I would very much rather have a LTR with someone.

Maybe I cannot relate. all though when I had periods of incelism in my life, I still never cared about being in a LTR. it would be great, but it never got to the point where I felt depressed over it.

Why does it bug you so much being single? do you attribute your value, and how others perceive you because you have a mate.

its not hard to get into a relationship or see women. it's the quality, and process in having a succesfull relationship that is difficult.

As people have mentioned, tons of balding men are in relationships with women. The crop may not be that great, but they have companionship. Starting to think you guys who are single for years are socially inept weirdos... in most cases. I was at a point in my life where I self-pittied everything and it got me no where also.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mate, I am not sure where I said that but I would like to point out that short term flings are empty encounters.

I would very much rather have a LTR with someone.

Maybe I cannot relate. all though when I had periods of incelism in my life, I still never cared about being in a LTR. it would be great, but it never got to the point where I felt depressed over it.

Why does it bug you so much being single? do you attribute your value, and how others perceive you because you have a mate.

its not hard to get into a relationship or see women. it's the quality, and process in having a succesfull relationship that is difficult

You're saying something completely different to what you said before. You were saying no one should complain about being single because they can just have casual sex forever, I was just saying obviously it's important and of course people care about it because once you lose your looks the casual sex will end and you'll be single forever, for the next 30-40 years.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a huge problem, you're 45, still in your prime with a high sex drive, but too old and ugly to have sex with attractive women. What about when you're 55? Most 55 year old women barely even want/have sex according to surveys.
You will not be old and ugly in your 40s and beyond if you take care of yourself, cocohot. My niece married her husband two years ago; she was 30, and he was 47. She's attractive enough. My sister married her second husband four years ago; she was 52, and he was 69. She's attractive, and he looks nowhere near his age. Regarding those surveys, you don't know the reasons why the women who took them barely want to have sex. Husbands can sometimes play a role in that by becoming fat. Did they give the reasons why they don't want to have sex?

shookwun

Reaction score
You're saying something completely different to what you said before. You were saying no one should complain about being single because they can just have casual sex forever, I was just saying obviously it's important and of course people care about it because once you lose your looks the casual sex will end and you'll be single forever, for the next 30-40 years.
casual sex will end, but you can still find a partner.

Are you an incel by any chance?

I am glad I dont care. But then again, maybe It would be in a different situation if I was bald, worked a dead end job and had no friends.

my point is, its usually people who dont have much going for themselves that obsess over this sh*t. Sex, and meeting women is such a natural occurrence in ones life that it never strikes me as a priority. I exert a lot of my time, and energy in other aspects of my life.

The moment you need obsess over women, and seek them as a priority is when you need tor reevaluate your life. As mentioned I am glad this isn't the case for me, or It would be very depressing.

Right now I am in the process of planning a vacation to go some where for a month. I estimate my budget at around 5,000 to have the time of my life. f*** new women every single day, and If I find a hottie,.... she can be my companion for the the entire stay! lifes good when you have money.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You will not be old and ugly in your 40s and beyond if you take care of yourself, cocohot. My niece married her husband two years ago; she was 30, and he was 47. She's attractive enough. My sister married her second husband four years ago; she was 52, and he was 69. She's attractive, and he looks nowhere near his age. Regarding those surveys, you don't know the reasons why the women who took them barely want to have sex. Husbands can sometimes play a role in that by becoming fat. Did they give the reasons why they don't want to have sex?

Joan, I'm bald: the wrinkles that will make an NW1 look distinguished and mature at 45 will make NW5 me look 70.

I'd imagine the reasons were the hormonal changes brought on by the menopause.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
casual sex will end, but you can still find a partner.

Are you an incel by any chance?

I am glad I dont care. But then again, maybe It would be in a different situation if I was bald, worked a dead end job and had no friends.

my point is, its usually people who dont have much going for themselves that obsess over this sh*t. Sex, and meeting women is such a natural occurrence in ones life that it never strikes me as a priority. I exert a lot of my time, and energy in other aspects of my life.

The moment you need obsess over women, and seek them as a priority is when you need tor reevaluate your life. As mentioned I am glad this isn't the case for me, or It would be very depressing.

Right now I am in the process of planning a vacation to go some where for a month. I estimate my budget at around 5,000 to have the time of my life. f*** new women every single day, and If I find a hottie,.... she can be my companion for the the entire stay! lifes good when you have money.

No I'm not an incel, I wouldn't be f*****g new woman every single day on a holiday though, then again you're on steroids so I can't really compare myself to you.

I'm just worried about the future.

2 scenario's are possible. Remember, we're bald:

The first is you're single at 45, the only women left single at that age will have something seriously wrong with them. Realistically all the good ones, wife material, will be taken by the time they're 30.

The second is that you're married, by that age your wife will be giving you almost no sex and if you push the issue or cheat she can divorce you and take your money and kids, good luck starting again as a broke, single bald 45 year old man.

How do you win long term? That's why I asked you that question originally which sparked this conversation:
What'll you do when you're 45 and too old and ugly to attract women?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joan, I'm bald: the wrinkles that will make an NW1 look distinguished and mature at 45 will make NW5 me look 70.

I'd imagine the reasons were the hormonal changes brought on by the menopause.
I wish you could see the bald men of all ages I find attractive. Older women do not look at men the same as when they were young. Believe me. I'm not saying this just to make you feel good. This is coming from a woman who puts 100% effort into staying in shape, not someone who neglects her appearance. Think what you want, but you're worrying needlessly.

It could be a mixed bag of women with hormonal issues and those who are no longer attracted to overweight spouses. And if they all have hormonal issues, then there are other ways to please a man, and I'm sure many women do so.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wish you could see the bald men of all ages I find attractive. Older women do not look at men the same as when they were young. Believe me. I'm not saying this just to make you feel good. This is coming from a woman who puts 100% effort into staying in shape, not someone who neglects her appearance. Think what you want, but you're worrying needlessly.

It could be a mixed bag of women with hormonal issues and those who are no longer attracted to overweight spouses. And if they all have hormonal issues, then there are other ways to please a man, and I'm sure many women do so.

That doesn't change the fact that you won't get sex regular sex from your wife and that 85% of women over 50 are obese. That's what we have to look forward to.

Also clearly older women do not find bald men attractive, or else bald men wouldn't be barred from presenting the news.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't change the fact that you won't get sex regular sex from your wife and that 85% of women over 50 are obese. That's what we have to look forward to.

Also clearly older women do not find bald men attractive, or else bald men wouldn't be barred from presenting the news.
Does your social circle consist of middle-aged people? Mine does, and I do know that I'm not the only one who has what I consider to be a fulfilling sex life. I wouldn't call the women I know obese, but, yes, some of them are overweight to different degrees. There are plenty of women who are still thin too. Regarding sex lives, you are forgetting that men can get ED, so infrequent sex isn't always due to women's hormonal changes during/after menopause. And there are other ways a man can please a woman too. If there's love, you will accept physical changes that may happen and work around them.

Older women don't find unattractive men attractive. Hair is not essential for a man to be attractive to non-superficial older women. Most of them are suffering from hair loss themselves. I see balding women every day--doctors' offices, the grocery store, at my job, in my family, at church--everywhere. Using newscasters and the like as an example isn't realistic, since people in those jobs are held to higher standards, even the women.

You're putting too much stock in surveys. LIfe's a gamble for everyone. Relationships/marriages can fail for everyone, even beautiful people. I've seen it happen. I don't think anything I say will change your thoughts, though.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the rate of obesity will drop in the coming years as we're finally getting a good scientific handle on it. It's a consequence of excess insulin.

20 years ago, people were told that the cure for obesity were low-fat, low-calorie diets and a lot of cardio such as jogging. That's part of the reason that obesity is still very common and has increased in frequency, people were given incorrect medical advice.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I think the rate of obesity will drop in the coming years as we're finally getting a good scientific handle on it. It's a consequence of excess insulin.

20 years ago, people were told that the cure for obesity were low-fat, low-calorie diets and a lot of cardio such as jogging. That's part of the reason that obesity is still very common and has increased in frequency, people were given incorrect medical advice.

Can you expand on this? How does say an overweight woman (one who naturally finds it hard to keep the pounds off) lose weight with this apparent new information?