" Sorry, I'm Not Into Bald Guys. You Should Try Approaching A Bald Woman."

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I was at a bar last Friday and a woman that I approached actually said this to me which caught me off guard to say the least and then she quickly walked away to the other side of the bar.

I know that as a bald guy, you need to have thick skin but that comment really stung especially because I'm in good shape etc and I've had some people that I pull off the bald look fairly well.

How would you react if a woman told you this?
TBH I have a hard time believing she used these exact words.
I think you are are a bit shaken and must be exaggerating the wording a bit, or you are omitting that the woman was obviously bananas.

Having said that, these kinds of remarks (or the likes of them) are the reason why it is very hard for balding guys to get to know new people. Because people are afraid of the unknown... So, these people will always be tempted to use baldness to define you and put a safety distance between themselves and... you, the baldie.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if we will follow the advice given by shallow woman (who just aren't attracted to shiny sweaty cueball)

There is still 1 bald woman for 1000 sly men (I think proportion is like this since cueball woman is just as rare as dinosaur).

Let alone that for every NW3 woman there are 10000 NW3 men.

just lol @ this competition

EVEN IF WE WILL DIG INTO BALD WOMEN CHANCES ARE LOWER THAN ON TINDER

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only certain guys can get away with approaching in a bar/clubs. Being pretty visibly bald, forget it. Only way is you are muscular, defined features and have that dominant look. Even then it won't be good approaching, but at least you can get away with approaching. I think girls think a lot about the type of guys that approach them and they get disheartened if it's not the typical scenario, especially if she's pretty.

On a side note the more upmarket the place, the harder it will be. I am not even talking about taking her back home but even just being able to have a warm chat with randoms and possibly "keep in contact" at the end.

I went to a posh bar in London a while ago and the place was filled with men 25-50. Age wasn't so much the barrier but even the older men were dressed well, had good hair and could freely mingle with anyone. Replace said guy with a balding young one, dynamics would change.

Dating online will filter out such people and make things easier. But it doesn't change the fact how male pattern baldness changes our image in a social setting - which to me is one of the biggest problems. Who we supposedly are inside, our value, attraction: all changes.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I would not find myself in that position because I basically do not try to get involved with women at all. I know what they think of my hair loss. I think she gave you some good advice. I think you should ask a balding woman out. I hear EvilLocks is in the market for a balding guy who would wear a hairpiece.

Do I hear wedding bells?

Ding Dong!
You should start matrimony services Nameless.
Exciting career is waiting for you.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I was at a bar last Friday and a woman that I approached actually said this to me which caught me off guard to say the least and then she quickly walked away to the other side of the bar.

I know that as a bald guy, you need to have thick skin but that comment really stung especially because I'm in good shape etc and I've had some people that I pull off the bald look fairly well.

How would you react if a woman told you this?

You have the following options:

1) Limit yourself to the pool of women who tolerate baldness in men, effectively reducing your prospect pool. This is fine in and of by itself, as nobody's perfect, but if you have a lot of problems then having one more can really suck;

2) A combination of finasteride, minoxidil, RU 58851, hair transplant, etc and then hope for the best, you might get great results.

3) Overwhelmingly compensate for your hair loss by pursuing and hopefully achieving better clothing, better fitness, and higher social status, such that with massive effort you might be taking one step back and one step forward, while other people also get to stand still with no effort. You can pull women bald as there are men out there who pull women while blind, while missing limbs, etc, it's just much harder and you need to compensate;

4) Lower your standards. Less attractive, less desirable women are less likely to rule out an entire class of men as they have fewer options.

5) Go home / Stay at home and masturbate to p**rn;

The fact is that being disfigured puts you at a disadvantage. Though this woman really sounds like a b**ch, bear in mind that she's also got some sort of Cassandra complex for actually saying that out loud. A whole lot of women think the same and don't say it. A whole lot of other women don't even realize they're thinking it.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get ED from finasteride.. problem solved. With women. Not with hairloss...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol You're never going to meet anyone at a bar that is worth having.

Rephrase:
Lol baldcel is never going to meet anyone at a bar that is worth having.

Brilliant cope. Let me disrupt this. On every iterated place where young prime people meet each other I see same bald cope – people in X place are shallow or something like this.

Let's me define shallow in the beginning – the girls who doesn't like bald cueball. She isn't into it.

There are places which leads to 90% intercoarses among modern young people:
Bars? shallow
Clubs? shallow
Okc/Tinder? shallow

Ok lets list some exotic places:
Work? really?
Hobby/sport? most of men have hobbies shared with another men. Just like team sports, history/wars and etc. Yes some incels go to DANCING or another women activities to meet someone but it is just CRINGE. Do NOT do this. Leave it to the hot italian/french guys.
Just: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bald+guy+dancing

Ah yeah. Cold approaching on the streets. Approaching on the streets itself is cringe for woman – it means you ALREADY have some problems and not having other places to meet people (which is true). Let alone how pathetic baldie will be at approaching (if you are not 8/10 facially). Imagine cueball here:

MoSBVqi.gif

If you are bald or short or just ugly you banned from places where majority of people meet each other so you have chanced reduces by nearly 90%.

Let alone that even normal NW1 people cannot find anything decent for their lifetime.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think what you want, I'm not bald yet. I still have enough coverage to hide it, so that's irrelevant. I have allways felt this way since before I started balding. I can go into a bar and pick out almost any girl I want, but I don't drink or party, and I don't like girls who do. I prefer women who are more intellectual.

So what stops you from picking almost every intellectual woman? Are they more shallow?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rephrase:

Brilliant cope. Let me disrupt this. On every iterated place where young prime people meet each other I see same bald cope – people in X place are shallow or something like this.

Let's me define shallow in the beginning – the girls who doesn't like bald cueball. She isn't into it.

Bars? shallow
Clubs? shallow
Okc/Tinder? shallow

Work? really?
Hobby/sport? most of men have hobbies shared with another men. Just like team sports, history/wars and etc. Yes some incels go to DANCING or another women activities to meet someone but it is just CRINGE. Do NOT do this. Leave it to the hot italian/french guys.

Ah yeah. Cold approaching on the streets. Approaching on the streets itself is cringe for woman – it means you ALREADY have some problems and not having other places to meet people (which is true). Let alone how pathetic baldie will be at approaching (if you are not 8/10 facially). Imagine cueball here:

MoSBVqi.gif

If you are bald or short or just ugly you banned from places where majority of people meet each other so you have chanced reduces by nearly 90%.

Let alone that even normal NW1 people cannot find anything decent for their lifetime.

Guy for you it's time for this :

psychiatrist.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rephrase:

Bars? shallow
Clubs? shallow
Okc/Tinder? shallow

Work? really?

MoSBVqi.gif

actually OkC is not that shallow. I have developed some meaningful, long term relationships with people I have met there. okc, match, eharmony, etc.. are definitely good outlets to meet legit women. a couple of my friends and I are proof. Hell, I have been seeing a girl from okc right now and she's nothing but amazing.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually OkC is not that shallow. I have developed some meaningful, long term relationships with people I have met there. okc, match, eharmony, etc.. are definitely good outlets to meet legit women. a couple of my friends and I are proof. Hell, I have been seeing a girl from okc right now and she's nothing but amazing.

Aren't all of those paid sites? Usually people that are willing to pay are serious... as in; no douchebag men and no sketchy women.

Money DOES buy love.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't all of those paid sites? Usually people that are willing to pay are serious... as in; no douchebag men and no sketchy women.

Money DOES buy love.

No there two guys above they do not have visible hairloss (for normal people).

I doubt @buckthorn uses photos with balding areas as his main at Okc.

Also @pegasus2 do a combover so it is still not a hairloss for normal people.

They prove nothing.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am willing to wager that everyone commenting on this thread is under 30... once you're "mid-thirties" (34 and above) you are going to be surprised at the amount of women that let thinning hair slide. Complete baldness? perhaps it's a little less, but still a LOT more women than when you're in your twenties. Stay away from the damn bars and clubs. It's a waste of time and money and, for people that are physically self conscience, they serve no need but to depress the f*ck out of you.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Money DOES buy love.

OKC is free.. it's a pretty decent site

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Only certain guys can get away with approaching in a bar/clubs. Being pretty visibly bald, forget it. Only way is you are muscular, defined features and have that dominant look. Even then it won't be good approaching, but at least you can get away with approaching. I think girls think a lot about the type of guys that approach them and they get disheartened if it's not the typical scenario, especially if she's pretty.

On a side note the more upmarket the place, the harder it will be. I am not even talking about taking her back home but even just being able to have a warm chat with randoms and possibly "keep in contact" at the end.

I went to a posh bar in London a while ago and the place was filled with men 25-50. Age wasn't so much the barrier but even the older men were dressed well, had good hair and could freely mingle with anyone. Replace said guy with a balding young one, dynamics would change.

Dating online will filter out such people and make things easier. But it doesn't change the fact how male pattern baldness changes our image in a social setting - which to me is one of the biggest problems. Who we supposedly are inside, our value, attraction: all changes.

And this is simply the truth. Women are depressed and insulted when they are approached by ugly men, as it means they are unattractive too. Their self esteem is bound up in the calibre of men they are approached by.

Baldness literally changes who you are totally. You look different and are treated differently, as a result you have to behave differently.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried okcupid, it sucked. It was good in the period 2007-2010 or so but now it's pretty much dead. I log on and I see very few women.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say

Oh! Sorry madam, but i dont like when woman is going to decline my proposition. I WILL BEAT sh*t OUT OF YOU IF I HEAR IT AGAIN, YOUR HAIRS WILL RUN FASTER THAN YOU AND EVEN dutasteride WILL NOT HELP YOU!!! AAAargh!! *punch* *punch* *lowkick* *headbang*

Damage given to Lara = 116 critical streak / 4 hits

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Tinder killed it.

Tinder is kind of a joke. On one hand you have people saying 'here's someone within your area' and most people i know have used it to balk about getting easy sex nearby... but I havent met a single person who's used tinder and found a MEANINGFUL relationship.

The whole premise of 'find them nearby' just panders to the shithead millennial generation of instant gratification.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder is kind of a joke. On one hand you have people saying 'here's someone within your area' and most people i know have used it to balk about getting easy sex nearby... but I havent met a single person who's used tinder and found a MEANINGFUL relationship.

The whole premise of 'find them nearby' just panders to the shithead millennial generation of instant gratification.

That's what society has come to now. Meaningful relationships are pretty much a thing of the past for a large segment of this generation.