" Sorry, I'm Not Into Bald Guys. You Should Try Approaching A Bald Woman."

shookwun

Reaction score
I swear most you guys have no life. Endless discussion of women.

Maybe, i am on the few who doesn't give a sh*t.

Find hobbies, form interests, work... and you will not feel 'depressed' and constantly thinking about women all day. this generation is weak as piss, and women are starting to get the upper hand on you estrogen junkies. Social media, and dating applications make them forget about you quick while most of you ponder the thought she still might be interested. Men nowadays are more emotional then women, don't believe this bullshit otherwise. Sissy walking tampon esque men who get so emotional because they are at home alone.

Buncha beta males who need someone in there life to feel relevant, accepted, desired and happy.

I love pussy, but I could care less if I am single at the same time.

Get shredded, make money, and hate f*** the next women you get in contact with!

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say

Oh! Sorry madam, but i dont like when woman is going to decline my proposition. I WILL BEAT sh*t OUT OF YOU IF I HEAR IT AGAIN, YOUR HAIRS WILL RUN FASTER THAN YOU AND EVEN dutasteride WILL NOT HELP YOU!!! AAAargh!! *punch* *punch* *lowkick* *headbang*

Damage given to Lara = 116 critical streak / 4 hits

Lol I can't even

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Find hobbies, form interests, work... and you will not feel 'depressed' and constantly thinking about women all day. this generation is weak as piss, and women are starting to get the upper hand on you estrogen junkies. Social media, and dating applications make them forget about you quick while most of you ponder the thought she still might be interested. Men nowadays are more emotional then women, don't believe this bullshit otherwise. Sissy walking tampon esque men who get so emotional because they are at home alone.

Buncha beta males who need someone in there life to feel relevant, accepted, desired and happy.

What'll you do when you're 45 and too old and ugly to attract women?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

The same thing you'd do when 30 and too ugly to attract women;

A life of celibacy.

shookwun

Reaction score
I wont ever have to worry about that.

Its amazing how beta most men are. Literally dependent on someone else to feel happy, and content.

Only people who have nothing going on in there lives complain about this sh*t. I suppose if you live a mundane life working a 8-4, and outside of watching TV, and blogging facebook have zero hobbies, interests, and development in ones life, that you would constantly talk about feeling depressed, and lonely.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wont ever have to worry about that.

Its amazing how beta most men are. Literally dependent on someone else to feel happy, and content.

Only people who have nothing going on in there lives complain about this sh*t. I suppose if you live a mundane life working a 8-4, and outside of watching TV, and blogging facebook have zero hobbies, interests, and development in ones life, that you would constantly talk about feeling depressed, and lonely.

Wait until you're done with college/university. That's basically how it is for everyone. Pretty much all my friends have turned into boring stiffs. While I work 10-6pm, I still wanna hang out but everyone's always 'too busy' with something.

shookwun

Reaction score
College/University.

Mate, I haven't been in school in over four years now. Even after that I still had tons of friends while living in the big city, I was always going out every weekend, and seeing people. It wasn't as lucrative and exciting as being in school, but that is an entirely difference experience all together. I was still attending events, going to house parties, and hitting up local spots no differently.

What do you expect when you work a mundane job that consists of going to the office, drinking coffee, shuffling through trivial papers then taking the subway/car home at the end of the day. Fap & sleep /repeat

My life is only getting better as time goes on.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what society has come to now. Meaningful relationships are pretty much a thing of the past for a large segment of this generation.

A perfect reason why I don't go out anymore looking for women, I've pretty much gone my own way. I feel that there's just too many self entitled people not even worth trying to approach, I faced quite a lot of discrimination growing up too. I have family always telling me to not give up in this area of my life but why even bother to continue trying when I've literally gotten a 100% failure rate? If you're not aware pegasus2, I suffer from ASD which has been nothing but a hold back in life, constantly keeping me from being able to function to my fullest. The slightest awkwardness in my body language and tone of voice was always enough get me written off immediately by any woman that I approached. There are no services of any sort for me to get proper treatment and I'm practically forced to live consistently with never being able to understand social interactions fluently.

And about hair loss with how badly it deteriorates looks, society could care less about the emotional and mental trauma it causes.

shookwun

Reaction score
Stop old shaming buckthorn!

Wait until you're my age. Women will be happy if your dick works. If you don't look cloned from a petri dish,
than you can do OK.

As long as your employed, got money, in forties?? Pussy available!!!
I know I am going to be slaying lots of pussy in my fourties. Huge bank account, full head of hair, and ripped body... easy as pie to get that seasoned older vagina.

Most older chicks will f*** you just for having a full head of hair alone. a lot are plagued by smooth skins

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop old shaming buckthorn!

Wait until you're my age. Women will be happy if your dick works. If you don't look cloned from a petri dish,
than you can do OK.

As long as your employed, got money, in forties?? Pussy available!!!

Please... Thousand of likes for this guy.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're looking for women half your age when you're 45, then you may have a problem. I see plenty of good-looking fathers at school functions, with and without hair. From my observations, I'd say most of the men have aged better than the women.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're looking for women half your age when you're 45, then you may have a problem. I see plenty of good-looking fathers at school functions, with and without hair. From my observations, I'd say most of the men have aged better than the women.

Men age like wine. Women age like milk. ~Walter (Jeff Dunham)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

It may be that part of the reaosn you don't care is that you don't care about the women you've met recently.

People don't develop feelings for everyone they meet, most partners are disposable.

But when you develop feelings for someone, that naturally leads to obsession on some level, it's biology. Being rejected by someone you care about is a sting that lingers, and can be life changing and philosophy changing, it lingers far more than failing to connect with a stranger.

A lot of the women I've met in the past year, I have trouble remembering their names. That's because I didn't care about them. The failure to connect doesn't bother me.

With the women I cared about, I can probably recount half the conversation, and no job and no hobby can remove the pain. Only time can remove the pain, and the hope of doing better with the next one.

Separately, lots of people here have interests beyond women, it just doesn't get discussed on this site. I can post a thread here about cooking -- I love spending time in the kitchen -- and I'm pretty sure it will just be me talking to myself.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That all depends. We age just like women do.
Yes, but crow's feet, sagging skin and even a little extra weight around the middle don't look as bad on men. I actually like gray/white stubble with a little turkey neck, even skin on the body that's no longer as taut. And please, no one post a picture of some old guy with those features exaggerated.

jd_uk

Reaction score

ummm...

No i won't.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

4425158.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shookwun is a strange mixture of sluthate and bluepills.

He delivers cope after cope and dilutes it with some exotic theories like "high estrogen, low t" and etc.

I do not bother to read most of his recent posts because all of them contain the same:
60% of gymcellig and how chiks into this and advices how LIFT WEIGHTS
30% of various copes like hobbies
10% of mocking other members for betaness

Indeed gymcelling (or steroids) decays brains.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score